Argue with a friend

>argue with a friend
>prove all his points wrong
>he thinks he won the debate and "schooled" me

how many of you have lost close friends due to politics? I am in my early 20s and am just now experiencing this as i always avoided politics until now and it really sucks.

Don't debate niggers?

Go back to your stream destiny

>discussing politics IRL
You're both retarded.

2 tips
>choose your audience
>find better friends

If you dont discuss politics irl, what do you talk about?

Why is that? I normally never do it but the past few days he has been non stop trying to debate and will talk about nothing else.

Discussing politics with your friends, or potential friends is an absolutely stupid thing to do. Just don't talk about politics IRL.
Or if you do, at least test the waters first.

Fastest way to loose friends is to talk about religion and politics. Just don't bother, friendship is about fun and company, not ironing out your political beliefs.

That's right never talk about the state of your country with your fellow countrymen
>t.kike

My favorite is when you win the argument, they see your point based on facts and admit so.

Then spew their same shit again anyway on the same issue the next day.

are you the faggot who posted a similar thread last night? why are you still bitching about your nigger loving friend?
is it because, perhaps you are the nigger lover?

1-Avoid debating politics with close friends and family (parents and siblings are an exception)
2- Learn to listen first, then throw in questions that derail their arguments before you start pushing your political ideas.

kek, fpbp.

Low T
-The post

Enjoy discussing The new episode of big bang theory or techno music or whatever the fuck you millineals talk about

It is better to remain "apolitical" as possible given the current political heat. But if you lost a friend over politics maybe he wasn't as close as you might think. Reserve politics to people you can trust and never engage in political conversation unless absolutely necessary which is almost never. Winning arguments is pointless most of the time; Sup Forums should've taught you that.

This guy got so butthurt at stuff like this that he gassed all the people that did it to him. Don't be more butthurt than Hitler if you don't have any gas chambers

I don't have any friends

When you debate someone, be sure to absolutely mindrape them. They must be in such an absolute state of cognitive dissonance that they have to change their views. Be sure to always have a neutral person watching the debate so your adversary can't use tricks to avoid being mindrape.

>a neutral person

Some sort of mindrape cuck?

You don't ever win debates. Sounds like you both are morons.

Find better friends.

>debating anybody and expecting it to change his mind on anything
>being in early 20s
choose one and only one

Attend MMA classes and if possible (in the near future) beat him within an inch of his foul, nigger loving life.

Communists like Paki's/Niggers only fathom force.

this trick assumes that your opponent follows logic to some degree

If you are going to ever talk politics, you should realize that we are trained to win arguments, not find the truth. The truth only helps people win arguments, but sometimes this is not the case, and the more persuasive arguer wins, even when the truth is against him. You must provide concessions, while meaningless, to your friend and help them realize that you want to find the truth, that you are not their to defeat them, you are there to help and strengthen their view of the world. If you can convince someone you are in search of the truth by truly looking for it, and being as objective as possible, then they will realize you are not an enemy.

The only people you talk politics in real life are people you agree with or never expect to see again. Leave the redpilling to the internet.

Faggot ass bullshit. That's what.

sometimes its better to let them think they won or save face if they at least remember your arguments.

If you need validation of your world views by your peers than you're equally weak as the friend that ended the relationship over politics. Instead of these pointless debates, read some books.

This is correct
This is sad defeatism
This is sadly mostly correct

>Meets person at bar.
>Unluckily it was close to a radical media school
>Tell about my business plans.
>"That's unethical'
>Asks him why.
>"Your product is expensive and therefore you will get rich"

They are twisted in their minds, full of jelousy. All leftists i've met despise me with passion because i'm a businessman.