Reminder Austria used to control ALL THIS

WTF happened?

we happened

>if I could turn back time
Or fast forward rather. I see they're grooming the young Emperor for the throne.

You do realize that the Austro-Hungarian Empire was the biggest meme country in european history, right?
That nation is a textbook example of why multiculturalism and multilingualism are not sustainable for any nation that aspires to greatness.

Reminder Habsburgs used to controll this

Early example of the flaws of multiculturalism

by running in Formula 3?

Germans and Austrians are niggers of Europe. They will not exist in 50 years.

Nice meme historians. The biggest problem of austria-hungarian empire was hungarian ultra-nationalism. Hungarians managed to piss off 80% of population of Kingdom of Hungary in few years when Habsburgs gave them some power. Culturally the nations were practically identical. If anything it shows how chauvinism can destroy nice things.

>that image

Serbien muß sterbien!

wtf is this meme what is that furry beast behind him

Based Austria-Hungary. Easily the most classy and Patrician European country ever....ruined by a little shit-assed Slav

Pfft what a meme empire.

die in my fucking sleep already

What happened to yours, pops?

Kinda looks like Blessed Charles. I wish Europe was still a continent of Kingdoms and Empires.

Time and history did.

Germans think to high about themselves and underestimate everyone else.
They confused Serbs for crorats and other lesser cucks, s o they got what they deserved.

See how some of Europe most beautiful cities (Prague, Venice, Milan, Vienna, Budapest) were all located within those borders. I wouldn't mind Austria controlling Bohemia, Moravia and Istria again.

DELET THIS

multiculturalism and multinationalism

same shit what destroyed all Empires and will destroy whole western civilization

Westerns are ineducable retards who never learn anything because of their snobbery

>no united spains

British propaganda.

Can somebody explain the furry?

Same thing as your Confederacy, lad. Jews started a war.

>Bosnia & Austria (an example)
>culturally identical

Pfff right? Lithuania today has what, 1.5 million habitants?

The furry is the only thing that seems wrong to you?

kikes happened

>A furfag helped start the worst war in human history

I want to believe

Lads, how do we restore the Habsburgs again? My vision is something like a Habsburg Commonwealth, where all the former Austro-Hungarian countries, i.e. Austria, Hungary Croatia, Slovenia, Czechia and Slovakia) are independent countries but share the same monarch, much like the British Commonwealth. How would we make this work out?

fucking S*rbs did. So we went from central european, developed, modern nation that used to build beautiful cities and railroads through (among other parts of kingdom of course) Croatia to 70 years of being under backwards, underdeveloped, former turkish vassals with completely different culture, eastern / byzantine vs central european catholic prevalent in former A-H

Yugoslavia as such was a great idea, but fucking s*rbs ruined it with their imperialism. Fuck them, and their shitty country. They deseve whatever happens to them

isnt it "alle Serben mussen sterben"?

i have no idea breh, in Austria, Habsburgs are banned from running in any kind of elections, thats the primary problem

Hungary would probably be the best place to start. Monarchy support is pretty decent there if I recall correctly, and they're going full nationalist too. I'd guess support would spread further if they made a restoration happen, probably in Austria. Plus a Habsburg doesn't need to be elected to a political office to be restored as monarch

Love you too Mario.

I always knew it was the fucking furries

Just wait until the EU fucks up even more and Austria joins the Visegrad group. They'll need a leader eventually

>Croats begged to join us after ww1

I wish it would come back

The best thing is they didn't need war to conquer all of it. They just inbred their way to an empire.

that's pretty good actually

This.
It also applies to Russia btw.
Civic nationalism is the way to hell

what do the different colours mean?

>My wh*Te ass is on fire

They are paying for polish partitions.

Autistbergs werent even nationalists judt power hungry family who wanted all the money, and der VOLK, subjugated by the Church to accept these unfit rulers.

They are paying by being richer than all of you?

shut the fuck up

literally nothing
Its some gay ass sci fi fantasy.
The colours are supposed to represent ethnicities, while in reality its just another German plan to get rid of Czechs.
They coloured cities which never had a German visitor as fully fucking German.

Based Chadgarians

We took the smart route.
Got redpilled by Gommies to create strong nationstates.
Now that communist propaganda is fucking your countries dead we are fully immune.

Communism is like smallpox, once you got it you are ok for the rest of your times.

>1968
Checked

>Reminder that Greeks and Romans used to controll all this

WTF happened

modern warfare and the age of nationalism

>talks about Gommies creating nationstates
>1968 in digits
Czeched

Not exactly true tho, Czechs and Austrians are heavily mixed. I don't have that european haplogroup by hand, but the difference between Austria and Germany was bigger, than between Austria and Czechland.

A string of bad emperors and sickness. We could still be living with the roman empire today if not for the plague probably.

(((They))) happened
And I mean christianity

>isnt it "alle Serben mussen sterben"?
Serbien muss sterben = Serbia needs to die
Alle Serben müssen sterben = All Serbs need to die

Both are grammatically correct.

based serb, ruined the west

this is Greco-Roman