Can we please talk about this for a second?

Can we please talk about this for a second?
Sup Forums loves calling black people savages. But look at this pic, fucking look at it. Africa is nowhere close to levels of savagery that Latin America produces. Beheadings, ripping out beating hearts from people's chests - this does not happen in some underdeveloped African nation in the state of perpetual war. These people do not believe in some bullshit voodoo magick. They are way more developed than African nations - at least they should be. Yet they are much murderous and brutal. Why is that?
I don't want you to stop thinking that "all niggers are savages" - I know you won't. I just want you to explain WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH LATIN AMERICA?

Other urls found in this thread:

gfycat.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No we don't. We say niggers are dumb and lazy, hence slavery material.

Most of the SA countries on that list have a negro majority.

Some people might say that it's just about drugs and cartels. But it's way more rotten than that.
Just look at this shit, it's beyond repulsive.

Ironically, South Murica is more violent, because it's more developed than Africa. Corrupt politicians support "war" on drugs and the wealthy love living in separated white areas. Africa is a violent shithole because niggers, that's it.

Crime in Africa goes unreported for the most part. Also spics are just as savage

Africa doesnt keep records and i maintain that 1st generation latins are subhumans
/thread

Might have something to do with Reagan's drug war.

Oh I forgot, this is pol, where all human disparity is because of race, and all other factors that might influence humaity are a Jewish conspiracy.

Why do you think we want to deport all shitskins and execute anybody who tries to stop us?

Yes. Drugs are good kids. Remember to do them, and that it's good for you. We even smuggle them in for you in the coffins of dead US servicemen... on that note, you need to make women serve too.

>be nigger in africa
>get killed
>government doesnt notice
>dont show up in statistics

>Beheadings, ripping out beating hearts from people's chests - this does not happen in some underdeveloped African nation
It happens, but they are too dirt poor to have a camera to film it and no one cares to put in the news because there is no news over there

>Might have something to do with Reagan's drug war.
Sure, drug war does explain murder rate, but it does not explain why the fuck would this happen:
>Then they took away the children from their mothers, and shot the rest of the bus passengers. The women were taken to a warehouse where many other women were held captive. Inside a dark room, the women were reportedly raped and beaten, while one heard the screams of the women and of the children being put in acid.
Why.

1. Chinese had the Opium wars and were never as savage as Latin America. It's biology, not culture.

2. African crimes go unreported. The crime numbers in Latin America are actually higher, and in Africa they're probably 1000x higher.

This + fucked by american imperialism,where they were ok with mass murder aka death squads to maintain american imperialism, under the facade of communism

>were never as savage
Sure, to be a savage you have to have feelings. Chinks are devoid of them. We all do remember that video of toddler being run over by a car, right?

You expect niggers who are starving to have any sort of reliable statistics? They prolly kill each other everyday in rural villages over who gets to drink cow piss and you won't see that reflected in stats.

Even if so, killing each other for cow piss is much easier to rationalize (basic survival really) than what happens in Latin America.

That's because probably 75% of American posters are spics themselves. The rest tend to be spic apologists. They'll spout dumb bullshit like
>THEY HAVE CONSERVATIVE VALUES!!
>THEY'RE HARD WORKERS
>THEY DO DA JOBS NO ONE ELSE WANTS
>BETTER SPICS THAN NIGGERS HURR

>Africa has a functioning legal system that records crime accurately

I know but the point was that most murders in Africa go unnoticed. We've all seen those kids wrapped in tires and burnt to death, no way anyone knew those things happened outside their villages.

First, it is because Latin America at least has a semblance of order and crimes here at least get reported. Second, you said:

>Beheadings, ripping out beating hearts from people's chests - this does not happen in some underdeveloped African nation in the state of perpetual war.
No, they just like to kill albinos and use their body parts in spells.
>What's wrong with Latin America?
Politics.

>Africa is nowhere close to levels of savagery that Latin America produces.
Bullshit, Mohammad. Whole villages can be massacred in sub-Saharan Africa and it doesn't even get reported. The data out of sub-Saharan Africa is almost nonexistent. Look at South Africa. It still has enough Whites that some level of civilization exists and some reporting happens. It probably isn't accurate and still South Africa is way up on the list.

I will agree with you on one point though. Latin America is full of savage animals, but so is Africa.

Also worth mentioning that the most violent countries in South America are those with the biggest black populations. Native countries like Peru or Bolivia or white countries like Argentina and Uruguay have a relatively low crime rate.

This. Blacks are primative. Injuns are savages.

Why do you think jews and liberals want diversity for USA and Europe?? Then different cultures, races intersect, chaos ensures. Its the highest stage of barbarity.

Dumb fucking nigger, maybe because crime there gets reported? And second Latin America is very very corrupt, they can surely in time remedy the corruption of their countries and flourish but this is not a racial issue

>No, they just like to kill albinos and use their body parts in spells.
Keyword here is spells. It's an archaic unreasonable belief in magic, but an African Negro does not know better.
There's a difference between ripping out someone's heart because you do believe in magic powers and doing that for no real reason.

This.

Yeah spics and other jungle nigs are bad but you guys commit over 50% of violent crimes being 16% of the population american niggers are fucked.

They do, do it for a reason, they can rob him afterwords, and its fun!

I love how loads of anons will turn to the inheritent behavior and genetics argument when discussing niggers and African savagery, but will quickly turn to the sociological and environmental argument like muh war on drugs when defending spic savagery

Reporting in stone age nations is always going to be lower. Most African countries couldn't tell you what the population is with a straight face.

Nigs Nig, trust me much more crime on the African continent

>but niggers
Good responses there, HIDF!

Does it not make sense potato nigger? South America has been intervened to no end by Americans, they have a huge drug culture and drug cartels, their countries are too corrupt. It wasn't always like that. Not everything is a racial issue, my fellow potato nigger. Also I guess many of them want to legalise drugs to end the drug war already, if I remember right America forced them to illegalise it for whatever reason

OP actually has a good point.

We often consider Africa the epitome of degeneration.

But the people there are like great apes, they are often docile, only now and then becoming violent.

Latin America is more intelligent, but equally or more violent.

Note that Lesotho and South Africa is up there as well though.

Who considered Africa the epitome of degeneration? They're unevolved and stupid and violent, they're not human. Atleast in my eyes, they're animals, just like aborigines

A good reason why crime is so high in Latin America is because Spain sent their prisioners over. Thus, comes Puerto Rican’s who are known for stabbing.

All this shit, while valid, does not explain the specific way in which violence in Latin America is perpetrated.
Off-site link because I don't want to be banned for gore again: gfycat.
com/FarObviousAuklet
Justify this madness.

I'm not watching that, but violence has existed in every country. There's a female assassin in South America that beheads men and drinks their blood and rapes them by putting their beheaded heads and rubs them against her hoohaw. Niggers do a lot of violent shit too, just as Europeans do.

You're talking about this topic in a very general sense while I want to understand innermost motivations of those people.
Russia has a homicide rate comparable to Latin America, yet the violence in Latin America and Russia is very different.
I just want to understand why would a human pick apart remains of a brain of another person.

Legalizing drugs here in Brazil wouldn’t do shit to change the situation.

Why not just blame all of Africa's problems on colonialism then? Sure, there's a mixture of reasons but of course race plays a role. Niggers are inheritantly violent and savage. Spics are also inheritantly violent and savage, we'r etalking a mixture of vicious Spanish settlers and animal natives.

>Cherry picking this hard to prove Africans are equal to any other race.
The lower statistics show is because African governments don't have the ability to count homicide rate - too many happen with no witnesses. Also Latin American countries are a bunch of mullato and negros anyway so not much higher on the evolutionary scale.

>Cherry picking this hard to prove Africans are equal to any other race.
That was not my intention, why are strawmanning this hard?

That's what happens with high diversity.

There's nothing to steal in africa.
In latin america there are whites who amass wealth from which they can steal.

This is why South Africa is top African nation.

It was the Joos tho.

I'm agree with you. Latin Americans are savages as fuck, most of the savage murder commited are Dominicans. This is why the homicide rate in the Dominican Republic is much higher than Haiti. I'm still mad why the UN sent their peacekeepers to Haiti but not to the DR.

Latins>blacks

(Latins > Blacks) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> D*minicans

Whatever you say, just don't behead me El Chapo...

You have to better stay away of Dominicans. These people will kill you just for a sport.

tbqh this is all The Eternal Americans fault, if it wasn't for their autismal war on drugs the cartels wouldnt run entire countries in South America all butchering each other to be able to sell coke to degenerate yanks for hilarious mark-up

What will happen if I visit spicland?

You got shot and rob.

Wonder what percentage has Aztec admixture? Because the Aztecs were brutal as hell.

fyi the only country with a higher population than 1% negro in SA is Brazil with 12% or something like that. rest are mixes between whites and natives

This.

And also, didn't S America import more slaves from Africa than N America?

Niggers are literally too stupid to count their own crime rate.

Look at South Africa, it's the only place that still ''kind of'' counts your crime because it was white ruled 25 years ago, even though it just hit junk status and there is an epidemic with niggers LITERALLY raping babies.

Latin monkeys may be violent, but at least their able to fucking count it.

And we hate pedophiles.

You ain't cheating anyone.

what about the cannibal warlords in central africa?

>what about
You're the first person in this thread to do that!

A faggot with a meme flag pretending to know something about my country.

>this does not happen in some underdeveloped African nation

Fucking pussy nigger, This si why everyone takes advantage of niggers like you, go die in a ditch

>Fucking pussy nigger
Because drowning babies in acid shows how much of an alpha you are.

don't get me wrong I fucking hate south americans. where morality is this low, I don't think habitants could be considered people anymore.
It's a shame though, there are so many natural wonders there and ancient history. I'd definetely book a trip if their people would dissappear somehow

Latinos are mutts with no conection to the land. They are perpetual second gen immigrants

central americans have been ripping out hearts for a thousand years
they fucking hate niggers too
so, id just let them be them
as long as they do it in their own country.

The thing is, a lot of europeans come here just to see our degeneracy. I'm not from RJ and I have never visited it and have no interest in it. Yet a lot of people travel to Brazil because of our Carnaval.

>A faggot with a meme flag pretending to know something about my country.
Stellar argument here, nigger.

>Nigger
See photo.
>Stellar argument
Have you ever traveled to Brazil and talked to people about what we think of pedophiles? No? Then you don’t know about my country.

>Have you ever traveled to Brazil and talked to people about what we think of pedophiles? No?
Of course pedos would say that they love pedos. What a fucking dolt.

africans arw not known for their record keeping, there is no reliable data

And you’re a retarded britbong behind a meme flag.

>britbong
Why is that, bellend?

The American continent is the most diverse continent on the planet. Really makes you think...

This is because the Spaniards fucked the natives, who were brutal evil violent savages worse than the Africans.

>The American continent is the most diverse continent on the planet. Really makes you think...
Highest homicide rate - El Salvador: 86.3% Mestizo, 12.7% White, 0.23% Indigenous, 0.13% Black, 0.64% Other
Hmmmm.

Black "countries" are so far behind they don't have the ability to keep records of what happens.

Haven't heard about that yet, what an interesting idea.

Your ultimate one way ticket for the Ultimate Authentic Black Experience in Latin America is coming, nigger.

Americans and Canadians don’t use dolt to insult people, brits do. And you just used another British insult.

>And you just used another British insult.
No I didn't, wanker.

Murder rate is produced by relative poverty and drug culture is a byproduct if living in ghettos right next to rich city centers.
The "war on drugs" only sped up the process.

Vai se fuder.

ITT: low IQ spics not having the wherewithal to admit Hispanics are worse than niggers.

OP is right. 50 years ago, niggers weren't as violent as they are today, so we'll see where spics are in another 50 years. I promise these low IQ sub human degenerate creatures will be far worse. White people absorb your crime stats now, you spic trash, and as they become less significant numerically, the truth will come out.

These people are garbage, and they are destroying America.

Too much coke

Pega na minha e balança.

It's even worse than that friendo. Young black men are only about 5% of the population and commit over half of the country's murder. But let's talk about toxic whiteness amirite?

>Beheadings, ripping out beating hearts from people's chests - this does not happen in some underdeveloped African nation in the state of perpetual war.
Yes, it does, they're just not smart enough to record statistics on how often that shit happens. You can call it the "dark continent" for many reasons.

Why are people trying to deflect so much?

Didn’t find the meaning of what I said? :^)

Why would I bother learning yet another ooga-booga tier language?

Imagine you have two guys and tell them to kill someone
Guy A will just stab that person to death
Guy B will gain that person's trust then strangle them in their sleep

Guy A has an IQ of 70
Guy B has an IQ of 93

Guy A is niggers
Guy B is spics

The more intelligent a population the more sophisticated and calculated the savagery of its inhabitants.

I'm actually having fun here. And because the only insult you know is "vai se fuder"?