youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/u/ BTFO

RIP

AOTY

What emotion does this face convey?

He's not dead!

Gruppa krovi na rukave

I just finished watching it. It's strange, most of the popular theories were realised, but at the same time I kind of feel that this episode went overboard.
It was almost all exposition and drama but the buildup of tension has not really been there.

Next PI is orange fanta world guaranteed.

>"that's it"

>thought this was just going to be a surreal feelgood science fantasy adventure thing with an episodic plot
>actually just a standard sci-fi

Only yuri can save FlipFlap now, and I fear it's already been abandoned

I hate Cocana

As always, Punished Yayaka did nothing wrong.

cocona should've pulled her dick out and jerked off to hospitalized yayaka

I swear Sup Forums is more melodramatic than a teenage girl. It is both a surreal feel good fantasy adventure and a story with a plot. You can have it all. For the story to connect with the audience in a meaningful way their has to be some conflict.

This episode just gave you all the missing details and set up the final conflict. Now they will put the love of Papika and Cocona to the test. When the series ends and we get a happy ending the journey will have matters, you will feel great.

Don't get your panties in a fucking knot, just relax and enjoy the adventure.

I want to see the love between two young girls, not a little kid and a middle aged woman. It's weird now.

>it's a "top-secret research facility full of orphans" episode

I hate you.

BULY

I think my main problem here is that while they've never been shy with references, it's always been some fun take on it, the Marimite episode is the best example.

This really was just End of Flipflap and not much else.

Have a little faith in the writers. We know PI can influence memory and change a person. There are plenty of ways this can play out that end with happy Papika and Cocona.

Stop posting this delusional crap. It's not like that. The show says otherwise.

How do you live 10 years with someone and don't realize they are a robot

Same way you live 10 years with someone and don't realize they are a serial killer.

I assume it has to be people who never really cared for that relationship to begin with saying this kind of thing because you are by no means forced to interpret it that way by the show.

Dropped.

>be straight with you
>straight with you
>straight
>straight
I'm going to have nightmares about heterosexual girls now, thanks asshole.

I dont want him to die

>cocona

>heterosexual girls

At least we can all agree that Yayaka is best girl.

Jesus christ are we going to do this all week? There are a ton of ways for them to make it not weird. We know almost nothing about Papika still, especially our current Papika.

We were all wrong. FliFla really went to shit

Yes.

Best episode yet

She has "lol jk" written all over her face.

It's always darkest before the dawn. This is the point in the relationship where everything looks the worst. Just like Cocona we feel there is no way out, its nothing but suffering from this point forward. Love will find a way user. Papika loves Cocona and Cocona, even if she won't admit it right now, loves Papika.

We will get conflict and resolution and it will be glorious. If we are lucky we will also get kissu

>Grandma used a wheelchair to not make cranking noises when she walks

Deepest lore

Ironically Phantom World got good during the second half of the season. Complete opposite of FliFla.

So what was the point of having her fake being crippled?

Papika is currently Salt-old in an ageless body, in love with Mimi who happens to be lodged in Cocona's thigh who's Mimi's daughter. How do you unfuck this?

Metal has a lot more weight when it hits the floor, Cocona probably'd have noticed, that's my theory anyway

It's obviously going to happen. The whole problem would be solved if Cocona lets Papika explain her side of the story completely instead of refusing to listen. She thinks Papika has been lying to her the whole time like everyone else but infact she is just about the only person to have been telling her the truth all of the time. She just never got to find that out because she was too pissed off at everything.

I hurt myself today

You unfuck it because none of those things are actually in the show.

Make her seem more pitiable, so Cocona doesn't go astray.

Too bad the KKK didn't count on Papika's puppy charm.

>"Just kill me famm"
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

>yes mother

Is this like the 5th thread today?

I picked the worst fucking week to get caught up with this shit.

AND WHAT HAPPENED TO SENPAI?

Just saw the latest episode

HOLY SHIT

Is this the face of mercy?

>How do you unfuck this?
But all is right in the world tho?

>It's weird now.
This

Memories got altered. They changed her umwelt.

She has friends because Cocona and Papika fixed her

We always need to go deeper, user.

Cocona got manipulated by twins.

place your bets

will last episode give us a...k-kissu?

Explain how Yayaka can be so fucking hot.

Yeah, and they have all had between 600-800 posts., and people will still claim its still not popular enough or good enough for people to watch.

Oh well

Got a link to the first? I want to see the reactions

The first two were absolute shitfest. Don't look at it.

This is PTSD on a level even Okabe can relate to

I know a lot of you are diehard fans and won't share my opinion, but I'm pretty disappointed in what Flip Flappers has turned out to be. It appeared to be a coming-of-age story for girls, that addressed common problems the average girl faces growing up like shyness, uncertainty about the future, bicuriosity, etc. I really thought that that, coupled with the beautiful PI worlds they visited, would make this show a classic.

Turns out, that's not the direction 3Hz wanted the show to go. It's not about an average girl growing up. Cocona isn't a normal girl. She's the daughter of the chosen one. Her grandmother isn't a calm and understanding parental figure. She's a robot spy. And the rest of Flip Flappers' plot is just an Eva rip-off.

I just want my coming of age story back.

I want to slap Cocona so fucking hard for being a cunt to Papika.

This was so underplayed but it was by far one of the best "friend/rival sacrifices themselves so hero can escape" we've had in a long time.

Yayaka has the spirit of November 11

Who does? I mean it's certainly not popular in Japan but it's quite popular here on Sup Forums.

>tags
>age-gap yuri, NTR, mindbreak,shota, loli, milf

Not to mention her best friend is old enough to be her mother

you forgot:
>robots

We have hundreds of coming of age stories already, fuck off

Pre-airing to airing

Right after airing

Nichijou had 500+ replies threads too, could not save it from being a flip flop.

So this area is the remains of the research facility right? And that's why it reminded Papika of Mimi?

Well it was a coming of age story at least on Cocona's part

user Cocona was clearly never going to be a normal girl, she had super-special MC written all over her from the very beginning

The writers made you think it was going to be one thing then it turns out to be entirely unexpected and different I quite like that.

This episode explained so much, humanized Salt a lot, and just ranks as one of the best episodes of the show for me it was so beautifully done, it didnt feel like an exposition dump either the realizations just happened gradually and naturally and the ending twist was a genuine unexpected surprise.

>mfw I now realize where they took Cocona when the robots captured her
>BACK FUCKING HOME

QUESTION IS, did FlipFlap and Salt know?

>everyone has lied to me, time to fuck this world's shit up
Cocona/Mimi final boss.

>Love will find a way user
>no, its cool Papika, I'm gonna look past your history with my parents, and that you're a middle aged woman trapped in a preteen body
I don't want love to find a way.

No. Coconuts mum

Yes

Those are just crossboarders, user. They have outed themselves multiple times with the way they talk about the show.

Looks like a good place for the final battle.

>the garland of flowers

Ohh fuck, but who was that kid on the computer in that scene carrying a shard, we still dont know

I tought you people had thicker skin

Then you have lost your way

This was kinda hot

>Is this the most punchable face? -gawker

>GRADNMA WAS A ROBOT
I always thought she was the mastermind behind everything. I have mixed feelings it's kinda unexpected and disapointing at the same time.

Is Yayaka dead?

>Hey Papikana, you love me for me and not just because I'm a substitute for my mom, right?
>Sure thing, Mim- Cocona.

>you can't beat the cockona

KKK dude wanted to retrieve her, I think, so she may yet live.

They wouldn't offscreen-kill Yayaka, so no

Reminder that Cocona is a cross-dressing boy.

You are the most punchable face.

Now I've lost it

Mindbreak

Papika will find her lost Cocona a second time

I think they did. Both sides knew the shards were useless you have all of them, and FF was expecting KKK to attack. I think they either wanted to get as many shards as possible before mind fucking Cocona or didn't want to provoke KKK to hit them back too soon

I wonder if Cocona will wear red-coloured contacts when she and Papikana make love.

Maybe she'll grow her hair out for Papikana, too.