In a flash of light, millions of people around the world disappear into thin air...

>In a flash of light, millions of people around the world disappear into thin air. Ninety-five percent of the vanished are black, with thousands from other races making up the rest. As people around the world panic and leaders struggle to investigate, spaceships begin appearing in the sky, broadcasting a message in all languages:
>”People of Earth, we come from a civilization thousands of years ahead of your own. Our computer simulations showed that if you continued to allow the less intelligent of your species to breed at the continued rate it would cause a collective loss of cognitive ability that would doom you to extinction within a few centuries. To prevent your self-destruction, we took the unfortunate but necessary step of removing those of lesser intelligence. It was the only way to save your species.”

How does the world react? How do YOU react? How does the world change afterward?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NyfL9LC1DC4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wartime_sexual_violence
youtube.com/watch?v=1vcgW0-tdWE
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-man-with-hitler-moustache-attacks-refugees-using-swastika-helmet-before-doing-nazi-salute-a6819981.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

everyone already knows blacks are inferior, they just won't say it

>alien chicks are coalburners
>start speciesmixing
>the last remaining white aliens come back to earth in 50 years begging to be taken in as refugees

Your women seem to think otherwise

>To prevent your self-destruction, we took the unfortunate but necessary step of removing those of lesser intelligence. It was the only way to save your species.”

False. Genetic modification CRISPR will give all races high-IQs. If your aliens can not do that, then they are not technologically superior.

>How do YOU react?
I would mourn, because now I will never be able to find my father. But at least my mother is still alive.

>Your women seem to think otherwise
as evidenced by that 1 image, thanks Professor Muhdikmothafugga

I don't, I'm dead.

Rip OP

But if they did that they wouldn't get to disintegrate niggers with their death rays.

Ever heard the saying, a picture speaks a thousand words.

wrecked and checked... and keked...

Perhaps modifying billions of people’s DNA isn’t feasible for a handful of aliens on ships, but PEWPEWING them with phasers is easier.

> as people of the world begin to panic

You've just wiped out 95% of the negroid race. There's no panic friend.

He conned a little girl into thinking he cared:
But in fact it was because of his hatred of whites?

Honestly your contradictions are marvelous...

Black people aren't the problem, it's white niggers lovers that should vaporize

Fuck you talkin bout, whiteboi?

Realistically, how fucked would we be in a case of toriyama's cat?

He comes, he makes a fuss serious enough to show the world (and world governments) he means it and demands from earth it's best food to judge the planet from it.

Uh hey there whites do you mind if we take a picture to show tha crew that we have white pussy (psst they actually don't and shoot each other, deal drugs and have micro peni

Assuming I'm still here so I'm intelligent enough to reproduce, I'd feel great. Although I worry about too many dumb hot-cute girls not making the cut.

I'd come back to my computer and shitpost about it.

Underated

fuck off slave

I don't get how aliens would even manage to instantly check every single person's brain capabilities or their genetic fitness, even with their theoretical superior technol

Who the slave now whitey?

The world prospers and becomes the utopia we always dreamed of, no niggers, feminism, parasitic Mexicans or most homeless dropouts. Hopefully all the farmers making my cocoa and nanas survived

>being this much in denial

I would ask the ayys not to forget about the Jews

Lynch the aliens for being space-niggers.

That's a man, baby

Ah the elusive response of a gang talking white stalking black gentleman...

One of natures finest specimens, In its natural environment rugged and playful, enduring hardships and survivalist in nature..
Comes to a civilised nation and screams

"fuck you talking bout, whiteboi?"

The civilised man mulls over this while he tries to deconstuct the africans native tongue,So that he may reply...

After some consideration ,He thinks he has succeded in dechipering the natives language...

He replys :" I'm talking about you nigger"

Answering in the style of the African gang native, He hopes he has succeded in conveying an answer the native can understand...

Get em'

This thread is a waste of time. Live your life, user. Seek happiness within your realm of possibilities. Good luck.

And yet all those big words still can't get you laid

I goto my kitchen room aboard my flying saucer and cook me up a fat feast after erradicating some subhumans.

God damn does it feel good to be White.

All that melanin and the thing you spend it on is shitposting.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET THE AT ROUNDS HURRRY ARRGHSFUGNSIOUHNTIEDSOUHNDTOH

He concentrates harder this time,
What does he mean by getting laid?
Is it some African euphemism for an act of a sexual nature? he asks himself..
Oh yes it ! He concludes...
Thinks to himself " I'd better not mention the amount of sexual diseases brought over by Aliens, who by their very nature and various religions, bring with them the fruits of their endeavours to crossbreed with all of natures bounty of animal life"

Inhales and Replys : " Sup my nigger!"

> Jews and Mexicans nowhere mentioned.

SAGE. REPORTED. HIDDEN.

>BBC posting
Can ya'll go back to /gif/?
You've got your own threads there, weirdos.

youtube.com/watch?v=NyfL9LC1DC4

Honestly why do black guys go for white women, there are tons of lonely submissive black women out there.

I bet they feel abandoned. Most likely raising the kid of a man who left them.

Shit's common place dude. Liberals absolutely destroyed black families with the whole revolutionary bullshit. Black women are pretty much at terms with it, that's why it is more of a joke to them then a sad thing.

Government orders.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wartime_sexual_violence

Also why there is an Increase in pedophilia too.
youtube.com/watch?v=1vcgW0-tdWE

Lol.

Anyone else do penis excerizes here?

Currently 7"bpel from 6.3. Hoping for a 7.5 before i leave for my basic training so i can dick the sloots there

wonder why I'm still alive

what remains of your army.
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-man-with-hitler-moustache-attacks-refugees-using-swastika-helmet-before-doing-nazi-salute-a6819981.html

A few questions: is this harmful? does it hurt? how long did it take? what's wrong with 6'3, isn't that above average already? isn't girth much more important?

Can u cuck me?

CNN
>this a tahvesty we need to nuke the universe
Me and everyone else
>Good ridance

>we took the unfortunate but necessary step of removing those of lesser intelligence.
Welp, all the libtard taking heads disappeared. Picked up some nice gear over at the empty CNN building. Bonus: No more antifa trash can abusers. They're all gone.