Would Index/Railgun be better if Misaki was the main girl instead?

Would Index/Railgun be better if Misaki was the main girl instead?

Yes.

Misaki a best. A BEST.

Cowtits and sparkling pupils make everything better

No.

Replacing Misaka or Index?

Would fuck but she's kinda shit.

>Not as cute, popular, and/or interesting as Mikoto, Index, and Othinus
Sales would be worse, so no.

A Birdway spin-off would make everything better. Do it, Kamachi.

Exactly who I was thinking of

Either or both.

Who?

>mikoto, index
>cute, popular or interesting

Mikoto is a bipolar bitch that frequently assaults him because "oh he can stop my powers so it's fine right?" and forces him to help her with her personal problems against his will (see the arc where another guy is hitting on her). She's the type of girl who treats you like shit in school and then expects you to help her with her homework.

Index is a freeloader that just demands shitloads of food while attacking Touma if he fails to provide enough to meet her expectations. She doesn't even fucking do the housework.

>NT11 but instead of one volume is the whole series
No thanks

They're popular though.

Touma, Accelerator, Mikoto, Index and Othinus all ranked in the top 10 for characters again this year.

being popular among otaku is not exactly an achievement...

I don't think so, actually.
As far as "interesting abilities for a protagonist to have" I think Electromaster is way superior to Mental Out.
That being said, Misaki is clearly the better girl than the flatchested tsundere pikachu.

Laura for president.

Maybe if it was loli Misaki. Old hag Misaki is no good.

No popular characters = less popular series = ends quickly.

mental out has way more useful applications than manipulating electricity.

Just see the arc where she clears an entire traffic jam in seconds.

If Misaka is replaced, we get an esper character that isn't fucking annoying and would actually ask him nicely for help instead of dragging him off by force.

If Index is replaced, we get a hot girl living with him who isn't a free loader and can actually do useful stuff. Plus she would be wearing sexy lingerie in the house all the time which would make for 10/10 fanservice scenes.

Either way, it's a massive improvement.

No, Uiharu being useless would be better. To aru kagaku no thermalhand - the slapstick/moe show you all were waiting for.

Make her Railgun's romantic lead.

>uihara

Touma probably doesn't have the mental power to stop himself from fucking Misaki every few hours at this point, if she was the one living with him.

>Implying he would ever have a few hours to even worry about it
5 minutes is being generous, he ain't got time for that shit.

>no nipples

genetic freak and/or body snatcher

would not bang

This is about to become a /sci/ thread, isn't it?

REAL talk

Why are there so few faceless fat men gangbang doujins of her?

Would thermal hand keep her body at normal temperature while waiting for evac after getting shot?

I don't blame him. I'd be all over her too.

You loved these extra bits.

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOO

I meant he never has 5 minutes of peace to even think about anything like that. He doesn't even have time to eat or sleep.

I knew that

where's that copypasta about using thermal hand to abuse overclocking CPUs

I would have fapped a lot more.

S3 when?

Nah. But more Misaka would be nice.

Once they've finished the latest Mx0 OVA, I think.

Misaki is a paranoid narcissist. She's broken to her core, yet you fucks act like she's this perfect angel who would submit to the role of cock sleeve on a whim. This is why i hate secondaries. You don't even know the first thing about your favorite characters.

>Mikoto's favorite MajiKoi is Yoshitsune
How would you rate her taste?

Apparently she only has good taste in men.

This.
On an unrelated note, looks like NT17's illustrations have been upload.

isn't the MC of railgun misaki?

>wanting faceless fat men gangbang doujins
>not wanting faceless female rapists gangbang doujins

>that face in the background
Fran has officially replaced Stiyl, press F to pay your respects.

every time, that fucking horrified face.
that was such a great scene.

who said anything about submitting to be a cocksleeve? we know perfectly well that misaki uses sexual favors to get what she wants.

Which is at least better than the relationship touma has with misaka. At least touma would be getting something.

Doujin of Mie-chan raping Touma when?

this looks like a shoop, i can tell because

i love laura

i'm ok with this.

>useful stuff
>implying she is more useful than Index
Touma does a lot more magic shit than science and Misaki has no influence outside of AC and would be practically no help in magic situations.

Every anime can be improved by more Misaki

Index is a walking plot device that has a massive maintenance cost, Misaki is walking sex with mind control powers ontop.

If you pick Index, i can 100% guarantee that you would get tired of using your money to feed her by the first week, especially considering that she will bitch at you multiple times on the first day.

Replace touma with someone cool. He's been bland in new testament mostly.

Replace touma with user.

>bland
>in the series that actually gave him character development

too little, too late. He needed character developmment in the original series, where the major events that shaped his life happened.

Its like making guts a generic swordsman all the way through the golden age arc and only giving him character development when they are on the boat. It is too fucking late.

The major events are still happening though. Touma doesn't differentiate that shit, it's all one major event after another with him.

>ITT. butthurt secondary

Goddamn, Yuiitsu is hote.

I heard rumours she's based off of Index's adult design, right?

>Index grows up to look like Laura
>yet another parallel between Touma and Aleister
What did Kamachi mean by this?

Some shit is going to go down between them hard near endgame and they'll be facing off against each other for decades once Touma gets on his own pisstube.

And Misaki is Index when she hits puberty. It's on Haimura blog.

How would Touma react to a girl trying to save him like Misaki?

???

Does that mean Laura's tits are actually bigger than Misaki's?

>Misaki
>Trying to save anyone
Her whole deal was finding a person shittier than her so she could feel good about herself. Touma would punch her.

But Touma wouldn't know that user. She led Sato to believe that she was trying to save him. Are we talking about manga Misaki or anime Misaki? I remember one of them actually being genuine about trying to help sato in her own twisted way.

It's not that hard to fool Satou, honestly. I was talking about LN Misaki.

Busty blondes tho

Ah. In any case, I doubt Touma is proud enough to feel like punching someone just because they're using his shitty existence as a way to validate their existence. Now that I think about it , she would just be another crazy character in his life filled with abnormality.

I'm pretty sure Haimura mentioned a similarity to Index in her first appearance on his blog.

Well in Haimura style the difference isn't that big.

Blame Fuyukawa generic designs/faces/proportions.

According to Haimura and Kamachi.

>Laura is based on Index as an adult
>Misaki is how Index would look like one year later

>Mikoto will remain flat

>giving based misaki disproportional cowtits
off yourself OP

>all that food is going straight to where it matters
At least there's one ray of hope in Touma's future.

Unless everything collectively goes to shit on Christmas.

>Touma
>having a future

>Touma
>Not fukouda
Pick one.

considering that Misaki has her own lesbian harem, gets paid a ton as a level 5 and has 10/10 looks, it's not exactly hard to find someone shittier than her.

>having a female lead that the MC would constantly forget with no way of fixing it
I don't think it would work out, OP.

Wrong Misaki, user. Follow the replies.

i want to slice her tits off and roast them over a fire

Mikoto, please.

Raildex would be better if we got more of sniper-chan.

Let's be honest here.
Does anyone really watch this for the plot? Kamikoto is the only real good part.

huh? you lost me

>forgetting those tits

How? Mental out doesn't work on Touma.

kamikoto can die in a fire with your tsundere shitbrigade.

Brain damage

No one would even give a shit if not for the plot.

Read the LNs

No. She is shit as a main. Didn't you see how shitty her volume was? She is only interesting when she is with Misaka too.

I like her better as Mikoto's detective partner in Railgun too.

Saten, pls