How do I stop being turned on by non white women

kissless virgin here, should I succumb to qt anime girls irl or should I wait to meet a nice white Girl.

You should work on yourself and improve yourself so you can work without both and be a good man for a good and real girl.

if you want an irl girl of any sort you either need to be a successful person in life or be a pleasant person to interact with, and the first step to either of those is to stop posting on /r9k/ and Sup Forums, friend

I've been doing that already so I'll continue but I'm also lonely.I don't post to r9k I'm a loser but I'm not a psychotic loser.

This.

Virgin pol user goes on here without a gf looking for acceptance

Chad pol user comes here after conquering pussy to shitpost and doesn't take any of this that seriously

Fuck you nigger. I'm both, and I post on both.

why are lefty pol users so serious, can't a guy shitpost in peace?

She may as well be white honestly. Look at her skin, it's pale.

Only her face tells you that she isn't white.

I started to realize they all have the same gook slant eyed face and the bodies of short boys. that helped me.

They do look like lizard people.

10/10 taste.

This

Also if you're kv just focus on getting a girl of any sort to begin with, walk before you run my dude

asian girls are better than white "girls" by far
I'm easily attractive enough to net 5-8/10 white girls but I don't because I know they're worthless as wives and will nuke your happiness
meanwhile asian women treat you like a king and act like they don't deserve you
if you're not an idiot you'll marry an Asian girl

but I'm pretty sure you made this post just to have autists tell you to
>save muh wide raise
so idc

i tried studying abroad for a year to cure myself via immersion therapy

spoiler alert, it doesn't work, you're just doomed forever

these are entirely correct

Just fuck some average, and if you can't even do that, just fuck ugly desperate roastie if you have to. And then make your way up.
Believe me fucking a pussy gives you magical power up to your self esteem, but it only lasts a while. So fuck, and make you way up.

Oh, and one more thing, don't worry about womens feelings, they have non for us guys. So it's ok to ditch them any time.

why is this on Sup Forums?

learn some self control fag

if you can't keep it in your pants, travel to an asian country and fuck some asian bitches until the novelty wears off

>qt anime girls irl
>irl
2D=\=3DPD you fucking newfag. 2.5D azn meme is fucking bullshit, Asian women are either dumb as bricks or fucking insane.
Find a white girl if you are a white guy, do not fall for the rice cooker meme.

Look at them without makeup on. Should resolve the issue.

Cut dick and leave girls 4 us Hwite fagggit

for me it helps when most of them open their mouths or try to talk about anything.

>he's not using his NEET time to learn a asian language so he can bag a qt

lmao at ur life OP

Am I the only one who does not find Asian girls attractive

lift and get rich so you can just bang hot asian chicks

Stop watching anime and read western literature. Also start lifting.

There is an app for that you know.

Only acceptance would save you user.

We can try again with the hapa master race.

Fugly even with a ton of makeup and photoshop.

Why don't you post some qts then, senpai?

You first Sven

Visualize the offspring that relationship would yield

If you're only pumping&dumping it doesn't really matter. There's a difference between taking the woman of another tribe, and spreading your legs for a foreign tribesman.

>should I succumb to qt anime girls irl
Beggars don't get to choose