Nigger twitter is going mental over this

Nigger twitter is going mental over this.

Britfag most likely comes here and posts in /ptg/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ReE2tltlkfE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
youtu.be/ReE2tltlkfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is this and would I give a shit? Low fucking energy post.

>t. Obama

>racemixing is bad, unless a white man does it
The state of Sup Forums

white dude who follows Trump on social media kissed one of Obama's daughter. thats enough to cause drama

in all honesty, I think she's kinda cute...I'd like to put a baby in her.

he was confirmed to be an anti-Trump retard. probably just follows Trump simply to reply inane liberal gibberish to Trump's tweets

Post some screen pics.

>mixing
>humiliating king nigger and his troops

It’s different you mong.

post the salt mine

>abongo getting tapped

It's not racemixing. He is injecting sterility potion into her whenever he fuck her.

>Trumped

twitter.com/search?q="Malia Obama"&src=tren

jajajajjaaja

>he follows trump on twitter, but not obama

THE AUDACITY, LET'S RUIN HIS LIFE

Why would he follow some random nigger on twitter? Trump is The President.

>the absolute state of 19 yo britbongs' hairline

>tren

TRENBOLONE ACE TRANSFORMATION
already dicusedd how strong this drug is,,it pretty much make fellas with balonie genetic into bodybuilders... that should tell you how strong this drug is...
the doses: ofcourse you can see trenbolona work as low as 50mg every 2 day inject...you surly can,,you will look very good ...yet! with trenbolona unlike! with testosterona...the higher the dose ...the nastier and freakier the bodybuild become..and i mean it! ,, the bodybuild will see changes that he will sacrifice his social life for ...sad but true,,not theat bodybuild have social life but this is another story lol ,,
testosterona...the higher the dose...the bloofier you look unless you have gh running in system...with trenbolona ace...the higher you use the BETTER THE LARGER THE MORE CONDITIONED AND THE MORE S E P E R A T E D you look
while testosterona puff your skin up,, trenbolona ace thin is down ! it eliminate the puffy skin and thus say bye bye to the bloofy look ,,it get the skin to a shrink wraped mode with time! it depends ofcourse on your begginign bodyfat level,, it will be diff for fella like tbom and fella like no one,,tbom it will take months....no one it will take 10 days lol actualy from the first day it will be going visualy its because the body is already in state of anabolizm and low bodyfat with no one and with tbom he has muscle but it is covered with water and fat and in the doubles....never the less tbom will be able to look like competetive bodybuild ...it will only take him another 2 months lol sometime 4-5 if body is realy stubbern and the fella love his ummm i dont know love his goolash and the higher caloric shit foods...still trenbolona wil cut through the fat like knife cut through butter and with months will bring tbom to the single digit and seperated like a competetive bodybuild...not top but competetive to begin with

only a balding person would notice that. good luck to you

I assume you're phoneposting, because you've stolen all the cable.

In that case I vaguely hope the cunt gets shot by a nigger as an example against race mixing, but it's not really something that whites are going to find interesting. What a shitty post.

Working class genes.
Britain is fucked. We had some of the best genes back in the 16-17th centuries, now we're all ugly, short people.

COLONISED

I'm British (in romania for a few days) and I'm 6'7 with good hair.

speak for yourself, muhammed

>latinx
>balding
try harder

Chicks in college don't give a fuck about who pipes them. They just need dick bb.

>he follows trump but not Obama

and? fuck obama

youtube.com/watch?v=ReE2tltlkfE

>Nigger twitter is going mental over this.
No they didn't.

I'm talking about the majority of people.
What the fuck did you think happened in WW1 and WW2?

WW1 was a slaughter of Brits, at the end they barely had enough troops and had to get stock from Canada and Australia.

I am also not white British, but German.

>trending on twitter with over 11k tweets

Post >YFW he pumps a baby in her and dips back to the UK

>nobody else died in ww1 or ww2 except british men

top kek

BLEACHED

Short men are quite rare in Yorkshire, most people up here look more like Vikings. Even the short ones are not lower than 5 '8. Women are tall too, and people are a lot blonder than we're given credit for. I think the working class has a natural beauty, often hidden with bad diets and lifestyles, but the potential is there.

That's because Britain had a relatively small population, and a lot of deaths (more than other countries) percentage wise.

Why do you think Brits are shorter than other Europeans despite them being on an island and being northern?

imagine if social media/smartphones were a thing with the Bush twins, weren't they known for peak degeneracy?

Short is anything below 180cm.
Even Yorkshire is only around 30-40% Anglo-Saxon.

>That's because Britain had a relatively small population

relative to whom? only a significant number of brits died in ww1, in ww2 our losses were negligible.

>Why do you think Brits are shorter than other Europeans

they are not?

British men are the same height as swedish men.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

>probably just follows Trump simply to reply inane liberal gibberish to Trump's tweets
Lots of people I know do that. Or they just follow him because they think his tweets are ludicrous. It's not like America where people can only follow people they vehemently believe in

Also to add to my point, the UK had a population of 46m to France 40m in 1914.

Depends which part of Yorkshire

>West or South Yorkshire
>Leeds and Rotherham

183cm, mate. 6' or bust.

Yes, yes they were. And could you imagine the epic memes we could have created with Clinton and Monika while those trials were breaking?

Sweden's lowest elevation is still higher than Britain's highest elevation (which is from Scotland).

And that's considering the whole of Europe, which has many shorter poorer people in the east/south.

Sweden lowest percentile - 177.9 cm
Britain's highest - 177.8 cm

She's in the "fuck you, daddy" phase it seems. But because shes already a nog, she can't bring a black boy home so she must do the opposite. Bitch loves being Angloed.

You are just making shit up. Even when presented with facts, you double down.

England is above the European average.

Also please address this where you are also wrong.

France had a lower population in WW1 AND took more casualties than the UK.

Why are you not making autistic rants about French stock?

>teen dating = race mixing
loser

How am I making up facts?
Look up on the page you sent me.

That's considering the whole of Europe, and you used Britain's highest average, why not using Europes highest average then?

There are 2 averages, a low and high.
England's lowest is 175cm, highest is almost 178cm.

I present again, Europe's highest average on the page compared to England entry.

Please address my points about population and casualties which you are ignoring out of convenience.

France had a lower population in WW1 AND took more casualties than the UK.

Why are you not making autistic rants about French stock?

HAHAHAH KEK OBONGO BTFO

BLEACHED.COM

Even Americans are nearly as tall and they're not even white lmao.

All the good looking Brits left on the mayflower

He's probably a manlet

Yes, that's England, and that's England's highest average.

Where does it say that that is Europe's highest average? It doesn't, if it did, it would present two height records.

He looks like a fellow slav nigger. Further corroborating proof that's slavs are the masterrace and only ones trying to butthurt the left through these amazingly played moves.

I'm not even white British, like I said, i'm German.
But Germans, Swedes and Dutch are a lot taller than Brits are despite them being geographically closer to each other.

I present again the UK- England entry with the European entry.

UK England entry was measured btw

>swedes are a lot taller
Yes 0.1cm taller, truly a towering difference.

Please top yourself.

BONGED

Also, Europe's one was measured in 2001!
Britain's was in 2012.

All that time and Brits still aren't taller! LOL.

That's England's highest you mong.

>Yes 0.1cm
How is it 0.1cm? It's a whole 1-2cm difference you moron, not 0.1, can you do the maths even?

>get called a manlet
>deflect on to ethnicity
Yeah, definitely a manlet

Sweden's highest - 181.5 cm
Britain's highest - 177.9 cm

YEAH, THAT'S A 0.1CM DIFFERENCE AIN'T IT?

>How is it 0.1cm?

Is your brain small as well as your stature? Is maths not taught where you are?

tell me what is 177.9 - 177.8? I'll give you a hint, it's not 1cm.

>even after importing 5 million indian manlets, the UK is still taller than the European average

Embarrassing.

Are you seriously matching Sweden's lowest elevation with Britain's highest?

How is that a fair comparison?

Use both highests you moron.

BEEN WANTING TO SEE WHAT BLACK TWITTER IS SAYING ABOUT THIS.

WHAT'S THE HASHTAG THAT THEYRE USING? THANKS

I present again the European average with the UK average - UK average is post 5m imported shitskins.

Embarrassing.

Also, Britain SHOULD be higher than the European average because we're not some dirt poor shithole like Greece or Romania or something.

oh so now you're saying we're again?

Why do you keep changing the narrative of who you are?

It's almost as if your argument lacks substance.

>spends much time contemplating the "natural beauty" of yorkshire men

Yes, that's England's highest average.
Congratulations, taller than a whole continent including Greece, Albania and other poor shit holes.

Now try it with Scandinavia or the Western EUrope, you can't lmao.

>Why do you keep changing the narrative of who you are?

I'm German, when did I change anything, I said it from the start.

>no germans, turks, indians, japs, ruskies died in ww2
>tfw there was no eastern front
>tfw gpysies didn't push into Hungland to reclaim
>tfw France didn't invade and rekt the face of balkans
>tfw Ottoman empire didn't get dismantled after losing countless men to British cuckness

I'm not sure you understand how wars work and nor world war.

Secondly profesional army like those that go through some training takes time, which often you dont have in war. Meaning wars are lost when you can no longer hold the line due to losses to your profesional army, you don't throw away your population of civilizans.

Only desperation wars such as ww2, when ruskies pushed out with everything conscripting everything from retards, to women.

WW1 was a european slaughter between French+ British on one side Vs Russia on the other side, as Balkan states were trying to eat back some clay, this included Ottoman empire reclaiming it's lost Balkan states by fighting with the germans, which France and Britan rekted.

>Why do you think France was so buttmad it had to destory Germany economy?
because military it lost the war

And now Germany's economy is the best in Europe.

>Brit says I'm german
Native brits = saxon, dane, norman rape baby
Of course you are german unless you are Mohammad pretending to be brit that says he's german.
>I WAS BORN HERE IM BRITISH

>yfw when central european such as germans highly industrialized and civilized everything they touched
have you seen USA?
Compare that with railways and industrial map

I was born here my father is German, mother Danish.

They moved here because he got a job here.

Tell the niggers about the Ewige Anglo.

Aye but most American inventiors/politicans were Brits.

Mhm

Is it german social eugenics programs that provide fair wage and try not to abuse people so they are most productive as they produce the best economies on the planet?

Is it their fault that they are hard working.
I mean really makes you think why pic related is a meme.

Yo average subhuman complains about work and taxes, goes home drinks a beer and thinks about going to Spain for a vacation because of "muh sun"

Yo average white central european german, works his balls off, gets paid fair as a forklift operator, goes home drinks a beer and plays forklift simulator, and doesn't mind paying 60% taxes, because he know the future of his children is more important.

Thats the best way to indetify sub-humans... if they are dedicated to work and don't complain about helping out.

>Nigger twitter is going mental over this.
Is there any other state for nigger twitter than being mental?

Well those ships would've gotten decommissioned anyway

Good work ethic as well as exporting a shit tonne of things.

who is this guy

She must like Neanderthals with rhesus monkey blood and k9 horse hair that's dead and thin. She must like pink dick. She must like for her man to smell like the puppy he is when he get wet. She like rubbing SPF 2million on him before he go out in the sun come on guys don't judge her love for this dissolving sub human come on now that's not right. She took him all the way from the caucus mountains and let him and his family destroy the world from top to bottom. This is love right here. She like dead Asians. That's what Caucasian means. She wants her man pale skinned with melanoma and calcified pineal gland that believe he is superior because Europeans created Jesus and told him that he come from a pale skinned blonde recessive blue eyed Caucasoid that look like a fag and like little girls and like to murder people throughout his bible. She like her man to look st her as if she's nothing and he's everything while her skin is beautiful her eyes are not recessive and she has the original blood type and hr has monkey and dog blood type. This is love. She let him steal her land. Now him and his Caucasian people have stole all our land and think america is home to them. You can be a native to America Mr and Mrs white people and anybody else that ain't us. You can be born here which makes you natives but you're not from here you're not aboriginal copper colorned Americans with kinky hair and penny colored skin that absorbs the sun. Let her love her dog ape man in Peace. Prase pale skinned melanoma Caucasian imaginary Jesus aka Caesar Borje or whatever that fag name is. Bitch

Nice. Do you also have the trenbolona acetato transformation pasta? That's my favourite.

the actual changes from tren ace and what to expect:
i will talk about the typical 12-13% bodybuild not the single digit ones becaue the single digit ones are already know everything there is to know,, they may not be profesionals but they been in it for so long they can speak it in their dreams ,, so this is for 12-13% bodyfat rathr than 8%..
this are the changes you will see,,
week 1,, you will feel pumped but insted of bloofy feel of testosterona pump you will have the feeling of pump from the inside of the muscle while the more self knowing individuals who recognize changes fast will notice their face ...yes their face taking a diff look ,,they will be the only ones who notice it ,, it is something you notice personaly since it is only the beggining and no one else that see you will notice ,,they will think you are crazy if you tell them anythign so keep it to yourself,, face iwll start getting the high boxer type of look,,hard to explain ,, it is week one so nothing visual yet aside from pump ...tremendous strength and i mean tremendous! big diff than what you were before ,,and when you will expect to see your midsection bloat...and say something is not right here the belly got to be bloated...you will take your shirt up and notice that no! it is actualy looking tighter!,, yes yes this is week 1! since you are 12% you wont see much more ,,obliqes will start being noticed well and the girl will comliment that this is the area of the body she like the most right before she sucking your cock,, she wil comment on it because she wil be able to see it on you : ),, remember this is after 3-7 injects of trenbolona ace into blood at 100mg every inject

youtu.be/ReE2tltlkfE

week 2-3
this is when progress being made and you start seeing your body transforms ,, still nothing like a pro bodybuild...nothing like top amatuer....but! you will start noticing that the pecs and delts are seperating,, they reduce fat yet remain full and start getting seperated as in water go into the muscle insted of outside of muscle,, this is a stage where you will still have water between skin and muscle so it wont be to an impressive level seperation wize,,but! the seperation will occure and in this 2-3 weeks try not to be crazy and dont take pictures every day ,, take them few times a weeek not every day you will go nuts,, trenbolona changes are only daily for the single digit fellas and the 8% and under,,so for you since you started 12% and now you are about 10-11.. try to not take many pictures every day because at this bodyfat levels pictures can be deciving ...one time you look great one time you look decent etc ,, not good comparisons,, at the end of this stage you will sit at high single digit sub 10%,, 9-10%

please let his name be Chad

week 4-8...
this is when you will start getting comliments not only on how BIG YOU LOOK but you will start hearing the word LEAN ,, you will walk around and you will hear alot of wondering of how you got so lean ,, no one will say skinny ,, no one will say small ,, they will all use the word LEAN ,, lean this lean that,, still not thickly lean ,, the thickly lean comes little after down the road,, in this stage you get the YOU LOOK LEAN MAN comments,, this is when veins start becoming very visible in places you are not used to while sitting watching tv you will see veins on back of legs on forarms on inside of forarms on arms on traps on chest,, everywhere again it depend on how prone to veins you are but you will see the veins you have enhanced! ,,you will also get more serpeated and it will be to a level that when you take pictures you finaly will decide to keep them and wil feel very bad to delete them because they will look very good
week 9 and on ...
this is what seperate the REAL bodybuild from the wanna be ,, this is where the true mutation coming into play and you really start looking like magazine fella,, it is when you dont need to flex to see the seperated muscle in all its glory ,, it is when you stand and get compliments all over about how YOU ARE BOTH THICK AND LEAN aka YOU GET INTO A ZONE CALLED RIPPED AND THEN A BETTER ZONE CALLED SHREDDED,, those zones are again happeingn for you only after 2-3-4 of constant trenbolona usage because....you were 12-13% to begin with ,, and you had to build the trenbolona ace into blood and work that fat off with out cardio and with out losing even minimal power or muscle,, you also wanted to live normal life and eat pretty normal so this is why it take 2-3-4 months sometimes even 6 months,,

in any case,, at the end of this stage you are a walking bodybuilder that is ready for stage ,, looking 4 weeks out on a regular basis ,, you pretty much look nicely thickly lean ...aka seperated to a very noticable level ,, you get a lot of compliments fellas dont mind complimenting but they need to see something worth complimenting to do so ...and in this stage you wil have it friends,,
this is important stage past the 8th week it is important because the bodybuild start becoming a serious bodybuild and advanced level bodybuild,, this is also a godo time to re introduce gh ....and do them together ,, and cycle testosterona the RIGHT way so you keep getting drier or maintain driness while growing and dont kill the seperations and the lines you created in thsoe 3 months...rememebr even little amount of water kill seperation ,, and testosterona is BIG BIG ENEMY OF SEPERATION BIG BIG BIG ENEMY YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO WORK IT AND YOU NEED HGH WITH IT IF YOU GO HIGH DOSES ,,
equipona wil be very good at this stage with the trenbolona ace and the gh ,,,tstosterona shoudl cycled in and out as in higher doses and then cruising ,, i much prefer you do it with propioneta or phnyl propioneta
now,, this is a program for the average GYM RAT ,, aka someone who want to get into advanced bodybuild,, this is not for already advanced bodybuild,, advanced bodybuild are always lean ,, they never see 10% even when you think they are 10% they are 8% ,, they just hold water and puff themselves up some with balonie they play with ,, rest assuree of that,, so this program is for fellas who start 12-13% even 14% and want to get down to competetive bodyfat,,which is 6% or lower

THE MEDIA WILL TRY TO SABOTAGE THIS RELATIONSHIP

POINT OUT THEIR HYPOCRISY WHEN THEY DO