a.pomf.cat/vxdwfm.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=RNiOwQb7bOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=O0VW35lO0rM
youtube.com/watch?v=g_hmGkMGiRc
youtube.com/watch?v=Mjv4-d80L0c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope it involves more fuuko

Animated Tomoyo after here we come.

That Tomoyo VN getting adapted by JC Staff or 8bit?

I fucking hope

lookit mai cute wife

>mfw Tomoyo After

>2017 is the year of fucking sequels

Holy shit Japan you can do it we need more sequel announcements

Mother route when

I can't see a Key VN adapted successfully by anyone other than Ishihara and KyoAni doesn't do Key anymore. A shame really.

what would they even do? after story was almost perfect despite the ending they pulled out of their ass and left it on a pretty high note. the only thing I can think of would me more fanservice alt universes or generic slice of life with the Tomoya family

PA Works might be able to do it. Angel Beats and Charlotte had major problems but I feel it was more of the fact that they were anime original instead of being tested in a VN first. They won't run into any major QUALITY problems the way Rewrite did at least.

Did you not pay attention? The anime and game explicitly talk about how collecting balls of light can grant wishes. It's not an ass pull when they tell you the entire time that it's possible.

>Angel Beats getting a sequel

Oh yes

The thing is we Know Ishihara back in the day was able to say no to the retarded Maeda ideas. Maeda seems to be surrounded by only yes men these days. I can't see a new work of his being good.

I think both of those were marred by only have like 12 episodes, I think if they were able to flesh it out more, at least angel beats would have been better.

why cant they stop destroying good things from the past

>mfw it's a 24 minute OVA of Tomoya and Nagisa having sex

>Clannad announcement
>omg Angel Beats yay!

nigga what?
also, nice dubs.

>yfw you hear Nakahara beautiful moans in your lifetime

>muh balls of light
>not an asspull
I know I really shouldn't expect much from the average anime fan, but come on son

Cute parents doing cute parent thing?

You can dislike it all you want, but something stated throughout a series isn't an asspull. If it was never mentioned at all, then yes, you'd be correct.

The balls of light were the entire reason why the story was about Tomoya interacting with everyone and solving their problems. He didn't know about it, but he worked towards that the entire show. That "asspull" IS the entire story in its essence.

I agree with this guy It's being explained since the beginning that there's some fantasy stuff happening, and that's what it actually happens. So now it's ok that, for example, Suzumiya Haruhi is a divine-being or has some goddess-like powers or whatever because "fuck you I ain't gonna explain shit" and that's ok for you but when an anime tries to warn you or explains what's happening it's an asspull for you. Nice retarded way of thinking, faggot.

>he didn't watch Danganronpa 3
Boy do I have something for you.

a.pomf.cat/vxdwfm.webm

>So now it's ok that, for example, Suzumiya Haruhi is a divine-being or has some goddess-like powers or whatever because "fuck you I ain't gonna explain shit" and that's ok for you but when an anime tries to warn you or explains what's happening it's an asspull for you
um excuse me but when did I say that asshat?

>what does "for example" mean

I've just realized that Clannad and Kanon have merged into a single show in my head. I was looking that the OP pic and thinking "hmm, where's the blue-haired sword girl?"

>yfw it's an After After Story focusing on Ushio

>it's a Ushio gets her first period episode

What a time to be alive.

You know the announcement won't have Nagisa in it?

I need more Nagiwife in my life.

>New clannaids anime
>No kyoanus involvement because based Key banished them

The salt potential is too great

>No kyoanus involvement because based Key banished them

I would love it if they adapted another route. Even worst girl Ryou's route would be fine by me.

That's probably too hopeful though.

I found this leak.

>yfw it's a Tomoyo After adaptation with a new, actual happy ending
And not the vague ending shit.

>nagisa dies when ushio gets into high school

Ushio actually propose to Tomoya to replace Nagisa when Nagisa died.

>No route where Kyou and Tomoyo get together after Nagisa's death.
>No my husband's son storyline.

>Animated Tomoyo after here we come.
You just made me feel sick to my stomach.

Please no Tomoyo is the worst girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=RNiOwQb7bOQ

Clannad HD remake/Clannad sequel featuring a Ushio as the main love interest?

>Tomoyo
>worst girl
>not best girl
>not the greatest girl in Key history
Into the trash your taste girls

I said sex scenes not torture scenes user

Thx for the vid

If you close your eyes and play it it'll sound like a sex scene

can't project, I just can't!!!!

You are the biggest shit like nagisafaggots

P A C H I N K O
A
C
H
I
N
K
O

Yeah no, Maeda is just awful

Key got mad that the anime adaptations ended up better than the VNs

Some dumb faggots like to bait that Key and KyoAni are in bad terms, hence why nothing else from them was adapted by the Kyoto based studio.

>image.png
>400x218
>more fuuko
You are exactly what's wrong with this world.

Shitty OP, shitty thread. Saged.

Fuck outta here.

how are you going to use that as an example of what's not bullshit in my mind???

But the VNs are better than the anime.

fuck off and kill yourself

ru ok?

tatoeba

As long as they don't butcher the show with Angel Beats or Charlotte tier originals, I'm happy with new Clannad material.

Also, Fuu-chan best girl.

>implying it wasn't all about the money
You know KyoAni makes at least twice as much money making anime not tied to Key.

With the obvious exception of that flop Nichijou.

>They finally adapt Tomoyo After
Was better than most of Clannad anyway, after the hour and a half of increasing convoluted sex scenes

>tomoyo
>better than After Story
Shit taste.

I said it was better than most you fucking gay cunt, had a better ending than AS that's for sure, no fucking sugar plums or KEYmagic in that

youtube.com/watch?v=O0VW35lO0rM

youtube.com/watch?v=g_hmGkMGiRc

youtube.com/watch?v=Mjv4-d80L0c

Kotomi best girl

Thank you user

Amen. Tomoyo is fucking trash.