Mongrel and eurocuck memes

Whilst some of the images are pretty funny lads, I can't help but feel this shit is just another attack on Sup Forums which has been designed wonderfully to expand the usual banter into something truly divisive.
This is exactly the kind of thing shills and other fags know will disrupt the board to gret effect, I've seen more and more threads devolve into just posting this mongrel shit, just be careful because we're basically self-sliding threads at that point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wk25AeFWMNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah, everyone hates amerimutts

nah m8, only faggots and non anglos

>it's just bantz when it's claps shitting on every other flag
>moment other flags shit on claps it's targeted shilling by outside forces

can't tell if this is a copypasta or a genuine buttblasted Amerimutt

americans are about as good at taking banter as you'd expect from a bunch of niggerized jewified mongrelized overweight losers, desu, which is why the meme is getting bigger and bigger - they just keep getting more and more upset by it. look at the abuse sweden and canada have taken or britain during the rotherham scandal. they were no worse than what the usa is dealing with atm but no other nationality has claimed it's a fucking psyop. how soft skinned they are is the biggest proof they're a bunch of greasy mutts without any nobility whatsoever.

pls gib shekles for this shitpost mr soros

shart in mart

mad

Jews are behind the flooding of migrants into Europe, who are mostly black. At the same time, Israel is rounding up black Jews, sticking them in concentration camps, then shipping them back to Africa.
WTFU before your nation disappears before you.

Zionist Jews Happily Brag About Being At The Center Of The Muslim Invasion Of Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=Wk25AeFWMNs

>one chance at life
>born a poorfag pole
Shouldn't you be cleaning toilets right now?

I'm actually blessed that you've incorporated my words into a mongrel meme, thank you senpai

Simply being American triggers the Brit bongs. No wonder we beat you spineless fags in every war

Yeah most US posters here know it's likely some dumb shit media matters cooked up, but it will pass before long.

The only thing that is divisive is the amerifat reaction to the mutt meme. They truly cannot fathom that for once they are being made fun off or that they are disliked, it's all a grand conspiracy to them because attacking MERICA is unthinkable.

You only had one war against the British you fucking nog.

nice proxy faggot

Two I suppose but 1812 was a cowardly backstab whilst we were dealing with Napoleon. Basically ended with a white peace