Dad, dad, is there any based muslim country at all?

>Dad, dad, is there any based muslim country at all?
>Of course sweetie, a country with thousands of years of history, based Iran
>B-but the media says they are practicing Sharia law?
>They do, but they keep for themselves
>Arent there Iranian terrorists daddy?
>Never has an iranian carried out an islamic motivated terror attack on christian soil sweety
>B-but they support Hisbollah the media said?
>Yes, to defend themselves against their evil neighbors and Israel
>Arent they trying to build an atomic bomb as well?
>They do, but to defend themselves against the ones who want to cut off their freedom and get their oil
>So Iran is a rich of history, freedom of choice loving country which stabilizes their region by being a bastion of based and cool decision making leaders who just want to develop for themselves without getting involved anywhere else or practicing jihad?
>Thats right sweety
>Oh dad, you are so smart

I just want to ask what compelled you to present your points as a short dialogue between a man and a little girl.

c:ADOPT

Idk bro

I see.

Yeah and I'm Santa Claus

I love Iran's militarism but they owe it to themselves to become more secular. Ahmad Ahmadinejad was the best thing to happen to them. The supreme leader is setting them back by his defense of state fund embezzlers like his (ayatollah) son.

My friend and former classmate was arrested for running a blog critical of Iran when he was 13 years old. He soon after immigrated to the U.S. with his family because his father managed to get a visa I think. Great, smart guy.

cause OP fantasizes about lolis

I'm gonna assume you're an Iranian living in Slavistan.
First, gotta say you are preaching to the converted.
Secondly, why do you always try and present Iran as some reasonable and civilised good guy who is being demonised by Pissrael? No one likes a sycophant. Just tell us honestly that you want to nuke Israel and genocide the Jews like we all want to do. That's how to make friends on Sup Forums™.

Why Iran Air Flight 655 not an act of terror?
Oh, because US did it.

>Never has an iranian carried out an islamic motivated terror attack on christian soil sweety
Umm, Argentina is Christian soil, and Iran carried out two (2) terrorist attacks here

No replies, OP? Stop lying to your daughter.

When? Never heard of it

AMIA bombings

The youth of Iran aren't too much a fan of the religious laws. I imagine within a few decades, it'll get some secularism.

Hi Santa. Can I have Justin for Christmas?

>The youth of Iran aren't too much a fan of the religious laws. I imagine within a few decades, it'll get some secularism.

>>Never has an iranian carried out an islamic motivated terror attack on christian soil sweety
Yes we totally didn't do AMIA

Well it was a bomb in a jewish neighborhood though

They killed about a dozen of non-Jewish Argentines

I can't prove OP wrong

moar loli stories plox

nice proxy, Ali worshipping, desecrator of Allah's name, traitor to the Prophet and his Companions's Sunnah, shirk kaffir

>look up list of foreign banks in Iran
>Europäisch-Iranische Handelsbank
I smell a Jew. Kek the fact that Sup Forums believes there aren't any Jewish banks in Iran is fucking hilarious.

Iranians are Turkic slave descendants
Bulgarians are Turkic nomad descendants
It all makes sense, OP

dont worry this was a jewish false flag, the supposed car with the bomb was never found and all the witnesses died one way or another

More like a brainwashed leaf who's gonna OD from painkillers any day now.

i know you are a mossad agent working for the jew mauricio machir. the truth about amia is that it was planned from within, or you think the jews, who posses total control of this country, and have had mossad agents operating freely since at least the 1960s would let something like this slip? Not a chance, in the age of communications and all even more so.
The jew blew up his own place like he does, idk why, but the case was extremely shady (like everything involving jews, ever, nisman, etc)
did you forget? they were literally acted like poor babies and crying out "muhh holocaust" for like a year or so
, and dont forget the million made up stories of jewish families who were just passing by and died, etc
does machir pay well?

Cringe thread.

AMIA was a falseflag to rally latin american support against Iran