CBTS #529 NEW Spread Sheeeed Edition

NO INFO DISSEMINATED UNLESS 100% VERIFIED
don't take away information from this site without verifying it for yourself
no speculation, google-fu it and post sauce links in your posts
NEWFAGS GTFO . BOOMERS GTFO . YOUTUBE CELEBS GTFO . POLAKS ONLY . STOP SPREADING UNVERIFIED SHIT

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus and believe
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

MOTIVATION QMAP
!! NEW Stringer Map

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/
pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
archive.is/LZSGo
pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX
cbts.wikispaces.com/Rizvi Management
cbts.wikispaces.com/PrinceWeiner
archive.is/j2gH3
archive.is/VUm5R
dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0
imgur.com/a/BMZ2b
pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
cbts.wikispaces.com/Thread List
pastebin.com/QnpU11hA
youtube.com/watch?v=iQE1ZFWJMcM
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
wsj.com/articles/a-tally-of-iran-sanctions-relief-includes-more-than-10-billion-in-cash-gold-1483112751
tehrantimes.com/news/409633/Iran-received-10-billion-in-cash-and-gold-as-sanctions-relief
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QV7JZbKWwWA
foxnews.com/world/2017/11/24/china-closing-main-road-connection-with-north-korea.html
lunaticoutpost.com/thread-805954.html
educate-yourself.org/lte/cruiseshipshumantrafficking16oct11.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Q DROPS

Nov 23 II
Nov 23 I

Nov 22 III
(in NN thread)

Nov 22 II

Nov 22 I

Nov 20 & 21
Green1 (++ Counter)
Confirmation Advise for newfriends *GUIDE
Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo
All Q Trip Posts archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/
Legend Decoding CNC
Signature Countdown +++ *QMAP REDUX WITH SIGNATURES

VALIDITY of Q
Q-Text:
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
>anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

!!SPREADSHEET: Open to contributions, with answers being a collective effort. SS user Helpful as it provides the actual flow and context (with links to posts in archive +date)
Normal people answers, no ayy lmao/reptilian bs >app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

!!WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

!BOOK OF Q (PDF)
Sealed Indictments are a huge thing
1,800+ NOW

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE.
Pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed anons.

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS NOV 21 NOV 22 ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-SIG user pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

Nov 23 archive.is/LZSGo

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Nov 16-19 Nov 20-21
>SIDE:
CFG CF and Podesta Gorup FUNDERS (Possible connections/dirts) pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX

BREAKDOWN OF RECENT NEWS & FINDINGS
>CURRENTLY DIGGING

IMPORTANT *Someone is trying TO HELP US read the MAP. CAN WE FIND THE KEY? New SSheet for signature and number analysis (not for answers) What is This? Snow White Is Trump in The Bunker?

Q Drop - American Contractors where? SA. Answer to Q's code? Answer to Q's RT? 43 Connections? DeVos -

>_Conf_BECZ_y056-(3)_y

is BO taken in? he's born August 4, 1961 makes him 56 right. and 3 fucking months(3)

BREAKDOWN OF RECENT NEWS & FINDINGS
>CURRENTLY DIGGING - CONT.

Fly Eagles Fly - What did LynnDR and Q mean? All Presidents Decended from same line Motivation Illuminati, Owl, and Y CIA & Google Facebook In-Q-Tel What is The Keyhole? → → → →
>OWN A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF TECH/RESOURCES. RELATED TO KEYHOLE →

RIZVI Traverse Most of the Rizvi Management info: cbts.wikispaces.com/Rizvi Management

Intel received regarding the Weiner laptop case cbts.wikispaces.com/PrinceWeiner

>Nov 23
Argentinian Sub Al Waleed & LV In-Q-Tel DT FB & co Pris Chan donors Conyers V2
++ Screeching G00gle Keyhole ANS RIZVI & Al Waleed RIZVI V2 RIZVI & Twittter Investments MINI RD NK & SpaceX KEEN Rocket Man MUSK BAD Actors
SET on NK hotel lawn NK SIGNATURES V2 *GODFATHER III /_\ (Y) GOLD
>Nov 22

Hugh Hefner/Q **Hefner/CIA V2 Crash & ++ Counter BAYS [..+1] == CBZT Owl by Q Owl/Minerva GLOBALIZATION Symbolism Spoopy Owl FLY Eagle FLY BC = Eagle
LANGLEY @CHANNEL 9 Conyers Harassment archive.is/j2gH3
MAGA China/Russia Owl FREE Bohemian Club McCain BOOT SWITCH SIDES (CHAIR)
Singing Birds Some OWLS In light of DEC 18

For a VERY QUICK SUMMARY (More see QRD)
Keen RD SUMMARY
Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

>NEW
SS Insight Directions TPTB Backup
ON CF+++ Meaning MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS THE MESSENGER
TASKS (For those who are lost)
0. LOOK, REREAD THE QMAP
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG:2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. HAPPY HUNTING
QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture SA timeline SA PRINCES FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
EU Q Trip !6.YVwvfgt6

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

*INSPIRATION
INFOGRAPHS (Need Rizvi and InQtel)
Circlemap TEMPLATE
>NEW
Dossier GATE *MUELLER & DJT BO $$$ & meme Strings PG ! INQTEL RD !!! RIZVI

MEMES >Help spread these on twitter, facebook, insta, etc.
>Talk to people

DROPBOX
>dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0

>NEW
D & Blacks V2 P0pe Black Eye OY VEY 2 JOHN McLEG DRAIN 1984 NK SpaceX FB
Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n Vat1can DC OY VEY U1 Opium Grope award John P.
!Twitter MEMES imgur.com/a/BMZ2b

BACKLOG
0-491 pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
400-499
#500 #501 #502 #503 #504 #505 #506 #507 #508 #509 #510 #511 #512 #513 #514 #515 #516 #517 #518 #519 #520 #521 #522 #523 #524 #525 #526 #527 #528 #529 >> 150716981

NEW FROM WIKIANON - CBTS Thread listings posted on the Wiki: cbts.wikispaces.com/Thread List & Pastebin: pastebin.com/QnpU11hA

Trump's Thanksgiving Message
>0:36 "AS STORMS RAGED WILD"
>0:41 "Their first act was to pray"
>1:39 "Restore... Thanks... Patriots.. Warriors who kept us safe and free"
>3:44 "We are doing something special. People are feeling it"
youtube.com/watch?v=iQE1ZFWJMcM

The content of the batter will prove a baker's worth.
IF ANONS HAVE OC OR BAKER MISSES ANYTHING, TELL HIM

TO BAKERS wanting to update:
> Get batter pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
> Copy batter to Notepad/new pastebin (eliminates all the arrows from directly copy-pasting)
> Add fresh content to the batter
> Keep Notepad/new pastebin open while copying
> Upload the batter (you) made to pastebin and share it with next baker
> Update the Backlog section with previous bread

You DO NOT have to wait for "vetting" to add fresh OC/findings to the batter. Add them AS YOU SEE FIT.
TRUST YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT and lurkers/anons will tell you about stuffs you missed.

OP BATTER pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh

How do I change flags/flair?

>flair
oh dear.
brace yourself for the incoming backlash, redditor.
it's not a good idea to ask stuff like that in threads here. google it instead. they'lll rip you apart for mentioning "flair".

LURK MOAR

im sorry I did google and couldn't find anything

Any news on Redshields?

also, CHECKEM

>_Conf_BECZ_y056-(3)_y

is BO taken in? he's born August 4, 1961 makes him 56 right. and 3 fucking months(3)

you don't wanna change flags. you lose credibility if you do. if you really must, you do it when you post "geographic location" under capcha

Do you guys have a sub reddit I dont like the layout of this website

Thank You!

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>Have you tried Killing yourself?
>Do you know about rope?
>Have you ever taken a hit from a car exhaust like it was a bong for 4 hours without stopping?
Ah I don't mean it really I am just being edgy cause someone stole me potatoes
>Delete your reddit account and go to voat its the only way to scrape back some credibility

LURK MOAR

yes the link is below next to images

Q says:
>U1 – CA – EU – ASIA – IRAN/NK
>Iran Deal.
>Why is this relevant?
>Re-read drops re: NK / Iran

Would love Q’s feedback on this (are we getting close?) Need diggers who are moar autistic than me to find trail on U1 and Iran plane movement on JCPOA

1. We know that Clinton/CFIUS transferred Uranium to somewhere in EU/Russia, trail ends there. (can provide sauce)

2. Iran Diplomatic Deal (JCPOA): Iran agreed to nix its nuke weapons program (kept its nuke energy program) in exchange for lifting of embargoes and $1.7B in CASH + moar $$$…where did the weapons tech and rocket scientists go (if anywhere)?

Obama/Kerry Transferred $1.7B in CASH to Iran through GENEVA (Roths) where USD were traded for foreign currencies, loaded on a plane and flown to Iran…then to where?

Sauce: Video of Iranian plane taking off from Geneva. wsj.com/articles/a-tally-of-iran-sanctions-relief-includes-more-than-10-billion-in-cash-gold-1483112751

Moar JCPOA sauce: tehrantimes.com/news/409633/Iran-received-10-billion-in-cash-and-gold-as-sanctions-relief

3. Did the U1 Uranium and Iran’s nuke Weapons tech/scientists end up in NK? It would explain rapid development of rockets and warheads.

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?
YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!!!

Keked and checked

FUCKING NORMALFAGS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD!

Well we’ll Q said it best. Why are we here? GENOCIDE
Where are the bodies???? Map is in front of us.

My original post to you last thread:
Possible related post:
Related post to possibly back up first two:
Check them before you leave. We need to figure this out, smells like fishermans wharf.

What's was a fling waste of lucky sevens (the flare post)

Q is Sally Yates. Man we all butt fucked her in College. She couldn`t get enough nigger dick.

hey bro

try changing that shown in the image

BAKER NEEDED

>BAKER NEEDED

>This is my last thread

Do you need a physical map anons? I can do those!

>potatoes
kekd

My original post to you last thread:
Possible related post:
Related post to possibly back up first two:
Check them before you leave. We need to figure this out, smells like fishermans wharf.

It's actually quite simple, in the name and options fields, put in your credit card details, the that will get you a Sup Forums pass. With a Sup Forums pass you can do a lot of *cool* stuff

kek

See

What is the situation with Israel, Jerusalem, lair of beast? Got any info?

I really don't see what's so funny, you can unlock a lot of great perks

Now this

Thoughts?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QV7JZbKWwWA

Might be engagement of NK sub launched not long ago. . .

plz night baker am sory cannot bake, should slep nao ;[

foxnews.com/world/2017/11/24/china-closing-main-road-connection-with-north-korea.html to stop someones escape? related to latest stinger?

got to bed you silly monkey. rest your brains

I'm thinking that Owl is representation of Israel or throne of Zion
The Zionist Global agenda.
But Zionism not to be confused with normiejews.
And to quote creepy uncle joe biden, "You don't have to be a jew to be a Zionist *chuckles pervertedly*"

methinks you reply to wrong post...
>nigel blinded by digits

If you met a person in a dream who insisted that they were real, how would you explain to them convincingly that they weren't.
It's a very tough problem.
Most won't swallow the truth.
Yet.

Q said he's given us 43 connections.
Can we start a spreadsheet or something where we can begin to identify those connections in one place?
After we do that, we could do a "web" or diagram of some sort to pull it all together.

Dec 22nd 18:58
Port 1121 or 11/21

It's been a rough day!

Please post it for the next baker user. Thank you. I'm outta here and tidying up.

Who knows where the bodies are buried?
BO
HRC
WJC
NSA
DJT
ROTHSCHILDS
CIA
POPE
RIZ
HEFNER
JULIAN
VALERIE
HUMA
WEINER
LORETTA
ADM ROGERS
FLYNN
WINDSORS
BLACKWATER
GOD
KJU
SAUDI PRINCES
COMEY
BRENNAN
Just throwing out some names here. Q keeps saying this and I’d like to focus on it.

If you met someone in a dream how would you sell your dvd and book about five steps to activating your heart chakra for improved intimacy
ya i will slep nao gnite my fellow Sup Forums users since 2013

Dont confuse a good brainstorming session with getting led down a garden path.
>I am ( for our redditor friend here ) WOKE AF I spend endless time on this shit for over 15 years and whoever Q is is far more WOKE than I am. Is asking all right questions at the right times. Even if this turns out to be some broken brain they have helped spread seeds all over the net with this exercise. Conversations taking place here that should have happened a long time ago on chan - things that were picked up looked at and discarded way back all being tied together.
If this is 100% larp this indicates how flammable the whole situation is with us, and what I mean here is that the slightest smell of blood and we engage the hivemind on that shit again. The people here wont take much more lies what are our options?

These plus symbols (+) and triangles/pyramids...

I'VE FIGURED IT OUT!!

>I'VE FIGURED IT OUT!!

I'VE FIGURED IT OUT!!

>I'VE FIGURED IT OUT!!

I figured out what is going on, why Q is posting here, Q is a member of an elite astroturfing organization, This Op is designed to discredit any allegations in the UraniumOne scandal by associating it with unbeleivable conspiracy theorys, i'm not saying they are untrue but it doesn't matter, they are so far out that no one would believe them and when/if Hillary is indicted on charges then you guys are gonna start memeing all these crazy conspiracy theories and everyone is going to think the charges are bogus, conspiracy bullshit. You all are literally going to discredit yourselves and any legitimate charges for actual conspiracy and corruption.

That is far more plausible than the stuff you guys are theorizing even if you guys are right no one would beleive you and you will only be detrimental to justice.

If you wantt to help you should stick to The Media/Mockingbird, UraniumOne DNC/GOP corruption, stuff that is easy to swallow

Which bodies, they will be all over the place. Why else does james alephantis have access to a pig farm. Although they won't be buried ones.

Q already told us: It's Trump who knows where the bodies are buried.
Move on

fuck me, the digits are with me today
>brb, buying lottery ticket

What harsh truths do you prefer to ignore?

Is free will real or just an illusion?

Q(((uantum)))

Replying to the bottom post. My hope is that once everything comes out, AND IT WILL...The MSM won't matter anymore, once they are exposed as nothing but "dirt Merchants" Even the "Brand New" to internet folks will realize that places like this (and there will be more) are the only places to get news...real news. I think that avalanche has pretty much started already, actually...a big "habbening" will push it all over the edge...and we can all start clean. Pie in sky? Maybe...but a lot...a LOT.. of us have been waiting for this ever since Cronkite lied to us in November of 63.

Q said a lot about pyramid and gold covered stuff and Y head and family Y and owls and stuff and pyramids and gold covered things and was getting annoyed that we couldn't figure it out, but was banned so couldn't say what i thought it ment so i made this thing and i hope it kinda helps because its helpful i think it is atleast.
>pic related

It's not for bread. Remember when we put the disclaimer in the top of the bread? Related, look.

>normiejews
Thats a big mistake you are making. There is no such thing. Even if they are normie now it doesnt mean their children will be same. DNA and genetics completely fucked up.

Is there a meaning to life? If so, what is it?

Is the meaning of life the same for animals and humans?

Where is the line between art and not art?

If someone you loved was killed in front of you, but someone created a copy of them that was perfect right down to the atomic level, would they be the same person and would you love them just as much?

Does fate exist? If so, do we have free will?

What does it mean to live a good life?

Why do we dream?

Is it possible to live a normal life and not ever tell a lie?

Does a person’s name influence the person they become?

What should be the goal of humanity?

If you could become immortal on the condition you would NEVER be able to die or kill yourself, would you choose immortality?

How will humans as a species go extinct?

What actions in your life will have the longest reaching consequences? How long will those effects be felt?

How long will you be remembered after you die?

If a child somehow survived and grew up in the wilderness without any human contact, how “human” would they be without the influence of society and culture?

Where does your self-worth come from?

How would humanity change if all humans’ life expectancy was significantly increased (let’s say to around 500 years)?

Where do you find meaning in your life?

What do you think would be humanity’s reaction to the discovery of extraterrestrial life?

Will religion ever become obsolete?

If you could teach everyone in the world one concept, what concept would have the biggest positive impact on humanity?

Q(((uantum)))

Also night baker thank you for doing such a great job. Can’t bake (mobile) pic related
Continuing the list
Soros
Musk
Merkel
Putin
Xi
Duterte
Podesta
McCain

Is suffering a necessary part of the human condition? What would people who never suffered be like?

Does hardship make a person stronger? If so, under what conditions and at what point is it too much hardship? If not, what makes a person stronger?

Would things get better or worse if humans focused on what was going well rather than what’s going wrong?

What benefits does art provide society? Does art hurt society in any way?

Q(((uantum)))

I get where you are coming from and I have seen your post before. IMO its a shit way to achieve that end goal as there's no real focus on U1 intermingled with other issues.
U1 started in 2015 with Judicial Watch and is an ongoing legal case, what we say here wont afect that process. U1 is in and out of courts on a weekly basis all the data we have is from these cases for the most part so were working with evidence not speculation on that one.

>If you could teach everyone in the world one concept, what concept would have the biggest positive impact on humanity?

THIS.

>slav
>white
Oh come on, the Zionists need a scapegoat and who better then Jeffery Goldenbergsteininberger?
Convince them they are chosen people
Get them to drink the kool aid and join the club via their religious thought control
GG you have high IQ normieslaves to be the fall guy.
Zionism uses the Jew as the scapegoat

It's OK, you don't have to go anywhere but the top of the page. Just spend about an hour study the bread and butter at the top and you will be caught up quickly!

You MATTER just because you exist!

Thanks to all the BAKERS!

How likely do you think it will be that humans will last another 1,000 years without killing ourselves off?

What do you attribute the biggest successes in your life to? How about your largest failures?

If freedom is simply being able to do what you want, are animals freer than humans?

Q(((uantum)))

Trump just tweeted something interesting.

Maybe easy for us to take this pill, but they put this bread out for normies now, It'll make us foil hatters in a NY minute. MSM put the normies back to sleep, meme magic *poof* dispelled. . . They've already started in secondary media, MSM just waiting for the right time to throw this out could derail the whole narrative. . .

Related

lunaticoutpost.com/thread-805954.html

He mentions 6 trillion

Would you want to know you are going to die before hand or die suddenly without warning?

Is humanity headed in the right or wrong direction?

Does the study of philosophy ever lead to answers or simply more questions?

What is the best way for a person to attain happiness?

If you had to guess, what do you think would be the most likely way you’ll die?

Is it better for a person to have a broad knowledge base or a deep knowledge base?

What is the best way to train people to see the gradients in the world around them instead of just a simplistic “this is good, that is wrong” view of the world?

Is intelligence or wisdom more useful?

Which of your beliefs are justified and which ones aren’t?

What do you contribute back to society?

Q(((uantum)))

You gotta think who is jewing the jew
Answer is simple, Zionists

Check out CRUISE LINES!

Their SHIPS are perfect for HUMAN (DRUGS...) TRAFFICKING!

educate-yourself.org/lte/cruiseshipshumantrafficking16oct11.shtml

>150718925
I'm not allowed to teach those who are not ready to learn.
Sorry.
Be well.

But they have to be shit in the eyes of all, not just the_Donald guys. I'm extremely concerned about this, and not without good reason. . .

There's much clouded about animal symbolism in "occult". deers, and bears, dragons and eagles...

BAKER NEEDED

>BAKER NEEDED

>Please don't ask me to look at anything or to add anything now. I'm tidying up. Just ask the next baker. Thank you.

From my point of view you are so much distanced from nature that you cannot even recognize other hostile species anymore. Not everyone are like you. Through whole our human history we fought wars against all jews and kept them at bay, religious, cultists just any.

I bet you'd like to sit down & chat with me IRL.
Why?
I've been dead. Heart attack last year left me stone dead on the floor leaking a puddle of bodily fluids for a little over 3 minutes. I have full & total recall of everything I experienced while dead.
It's actually really nice... Coming back sucks all the balls though.

What are you going to do with the one life you have?

Is it more important to help yourself, help your family, help your society, or help the world?

What life-altering things should every human ideally get to experience at least once in their lives?

What is the most important goal every person should have?

Is it better to be a big fish in a small pond or a small fish in a big pond?

What are you capable of achieving?

By what standards do you judge yourself?

Can human nature be changed? Should it be changed?

How replaceable are you?

Why don’t we as a species take more advantage of the fact that we have almost infinite knowledge available to us?

What two questions would you ask to get the most information about who a person truly is?

Some people believe that if life has no purpose, then there is no reason for living. While others think that if life has no purpose, that frees a person to find/create and follow their own personal purpose. Which is a more valid point of view or are they both equally valid?

Does absolute power corrupt absolutely?

Why do we judge ourselves by our intentions but judge others by their actions?

What activities cause you to feel like you are living life to the fullest?

Does knowledge have intrinsic value or does it need to have a practical use to have value?

Q(((uantum)))