youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM
youtube.com/watch?v=-uxTyBIaBVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neither, I just want him to be happy.

>Do you like cute or sexy?
Kira fits that role better than worst Jojo

Childhood is idolizing Pucci, adulthood is realizing Kira made more sense

ew

These guys are going to be like 50 Canadian ducks each, coming out next February. Worth?

I listened to one of those youtube playlists of queen music and now I think I keep hearing some of the instrumentals in the anime.

But there's no way David could afford to use it/make a cover of it for an anime right?

Tomorrow animefags get to see how Hayato became the most Jojo out of the Jojos.

It was bullshit how Josuke just happened to be at the right place at the very, very, very small window of time right when Kira said his name.

>Canadian
hey doc

I didn't know Kevin-kun was canadian~~~~

sup kira

A father's pride. ;_;

BBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It was also bullshit how a tiny watch was able to tank enough of Stray Cat's air bomb to not even leave a superficial wound on Kira yet he bled from the mouth. He should at the very least be having heart failure after a hit like that.

I can't wait to see Kira blow away the scumbag jojos in tomorrow's episode.

What will you be eating while watching?

Chunky salsa after it's delivered by an ambulance.

Can't wait to see Kira blow his own dad.

is it the last episode tomorrow? I honestly cant see them drag it on for more than 2 episodes.

>threads always slow down before an episode airs
Sup Forums is filled with literal animefags who don't wanna get spoiled. Read.

It's pretty much why these threads are so bad.

Alright lads give me the smuggest you got

Have you not read the manga? They'll barely be able to fit everything that happens in to these last few episodes.

Okay

Three more left when they could have easily done it in two. David Production adding in Josuke going back to the past confirmed?

We should do a smug celebration at the end of the anime

get a hold of this fag

This.

Honestly everything from Josuke holding up his face in anger at Kira in the beginning up to Kira's dad can happen. No way is Okuyasu coming back from his supposed death tomorrow, shit really flies to the end after that. Like the battle is completely over at that point.

The Holy Trinity

Name a Part where the heros don't win the final battle because of bullshit

Protip: you can't

Part 4's ending wasn't bullshit.

Neither was part 1.

Or part 7.

Jojo in it's entirety is made up of coincidences, luck, and bullshitting, if you can't enjoy it for what it is, just drop it.

Part 6.

They lose the final battle because of bullshit.

maybe vs Valentine, but other world Diego vs Lucy? kinda bullshit

something about this looks distinctly not like gappy and almost inhuman but i can't put my finger on what

Did they even win on part 7?, sure Valentine and Dio died but in the end the corpse was where valentine wanted in to be.

they didn't, if that's what you're asking
they do seem to use similar notes though
we have no idea what their actual budget is though, despite all the memes

JJL

It's the eyes for me.

But Valentine wanted Diego to be president, right? he wanted power

Part 4. Hayato is Part 2 Joseph's luck and strategy incarnate.

Honestly, Part 1 and 3. Dio was instead the one using bullshit like instafreezing, eye lasers and surviving a full on ripple attack. Part 3 made sense since the World and Star Platinum were supposed to be extremely similar. Ignore old Joseph's sleepy time in the finale, he did jack shit.

Jojo is not the good guy, he never has been.

So yes, "they" won.

bait or wikifag?

If I remember right, Valentine ordered Diego to place the corpse in the vault, so America could benefit from the corpse luck

I can't hate Pucci for being so good that he wins

i think you're right
it's freaking me out

waa waa
muh joestars died

This is you.

but knowing diego and valentine searching for the diego in a different world who still served him he probably would follow through to get power

Three more episodes. Honestly what's really going to drag on is Hayato trying to convince Josuke not to touch Okuyasu, Josuke being buttmad about Okuyasu not waking up, Josuke and Hayato running through the house while Kira does math and Reimi confronting Kira. Every other event has absolutely no reason to get padded with filler, this series could have actually finished in 38 episodes instead of 39.

Hell it may just be 10 time filling minutes of everyone screaming at the top of their lungs to stop the next Bites initiation while Kira is also screaming trying to activate Bites.

we're next

hype prestream

stream.dob.jp

You activated it.

youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM

wus poppin B

You will not be missed.

>hype
>For 20 minutes of Josuke screaming at Okuyasu to get up or hiding from floating invisiballs.

Still alive

That was a very emotional moment though.

I hope they'll do it justice tomorrow.

They don't like my expensive garms
I'm meant to look broke, real talk, are you kidding me?
They hate that my garms are Italian
And my peng ting that I'm with's from Italy

>three more episodes
What the fuck, how much filler are they going to put in? An epilogue for each and every character at the end? Josuke going back in time to save himself but doom his style? Rohan and Okuyasu getting in on the Kira humiliation train as he tries to desperately start a new ABTD?

Full episode of Koichi in Naples

Delinquents were known for getting into fights and the pompadour hairstyle would have still been a thing near the end of the 80s, when Josuke was still a child.

Stop with this "theory" already.

They could always do Dead Man's Questions.

>tfw you could either be talking about Josuke not knowing if his BFF is dead or BTFO of Kira by making him commit patricide and using a window to rek him in a matter of minutes.

That, along with Araki's other spin-offs, deserve their own OVAs.

>tfw no Hol Horse, Oingo, Boingo and full body cast Mariah hospital adventures

What do you mean body cast?

It was the 80s, she's a quadriplegic.

>Giorno has 3 legs

Is the extra leg so you can do the best fucking pose in all of JoJo?

>Part 3 villains not killed were put into a wheelchair by Jotaro more than half the time

Man, Bowie Kira was such a fantastic design. Thank goodness it makes one last hurrah.

Would you guys be too amiss if the final episode was like a speed through of Another Day and maybe the start of DMQ (I.E. him on the way to the flat or talking to the shrine maiden).

Even if it's more of a highlight reel, it'd be be a little more satisfying perhaps.

I don't care what their statuses were, Steely and Younger D'Arby are dead. Especially Steely.

Steely definitely is likely to be dead, Terrence is confirmed to be paralyzed though.
For me? Alessi is dead. No way in Hell did he survive.
I dont care that the anime comically had him fly into the air, you dont let a man like that live. Especially Polnareff.
The anime was shit 50/50

I just watched this the other day and loved it.

Bebe Jolyne confirmed.

Honestly she probably died later on from internal trauma.

What money did the assassins even have to stay in the hospital for longer than one week?

Nah, seeing DMQ works better after the series is properly over, like you've come in at some completely random point in time and found out about Kira's ghost.

Also, I imagine a lot of people would get pissy if the anime went out of it's way to show us that Kira is still alive, in some sense, at least, and they'd probably kick up a fuss like a lot of people do when they read it for the first time.

Only a hint if anything at all, and at the very end
You can't have him die twice then say 'oh wait he fine'

DIO's money

But Hol Horse needs that for Ammo.

Eh, I imagine Dio probably gave them each the money in advance to be able to easily travel across egypt or further to be able to find the Jojo's.

I mean as long as he threatened them before hand, which of them would actually run away from Dio?

If part 4 is anything to go off of, DIO apparently obtained money through some kind of Japanese business

Do you think Dio ever played with Jonathan's head in the coffin?

he probably used it to make Jonathan suck his own dick

That's fucked up and hot.

Speaking from personal experience the novelty wears off pretty quickly.

Why does his scarf look like a giant dick?

>cutesy nendos of kira and killer queen

fuck off its great i love it

Sneak peak of the new episode. Featuring Josuke and Okuyasu.
youtube.com/watch?v=-uxTyBIaBVo

I will not. Nendoroids are complete trash and the chibi style is cancerous

what is that book?

I wish they were nendos.

Install Sup Forums X you unfunny queer.

Blono Bucciarati dies