If Jews are so smart and control everything...

If Jews are so smart and control everything, then why white people mass convert to jewish religion and become jews themselves?

Because it's an ethnicity rather than just a religion.

Because Jews need to dilute their blood in order not to become like their cousines the Ayrabs.

But once one convert to Judaism, he/she becomes a legal jew.

This, plus the ones in control are extremely nepotistic.

because theyd have to be circumcised & sucked by a rabbi....nothings worth that

They're not so smart, they just know how to always make profit and have very solid relationship within the community.

Not really. Jews have their own rules, and even courts iirc, for how to determine if someone is a "Jew" or not.

Dude, in the US there are reformistic judaism which is most widespread form of their religion, and they're the most liberal when it comes to conversion. Some rabbies don't even require circumcision. And their giur is recognized by Israel.

They won't accept you and thier religion promote many insane things like pedophilia and abuse against non jews

Sure, if someone wants to practice Judaism as a religion, they'll allow it.
But if you think (((they))) are going to just let some schmuck into their secret club because they're "Jewish" you're wrong.

Aye, because Judaism, much like any group, is not a homogeneous monolith like most pollacks like to believe. However, fundamentalists tend to wield the most power due to entrenchment and are the quickest to use that power if threatened.

Actually many modern Reform Jews don't require circumcision.

im starting to believe this jew conspiracy. a friend of mine was adopted by jewish parents and considered it a religion only. a girl i knew considered it a race and a religion. really makes me think

forgot to mention she was a jew born into a jewish family

>christianity and talmudism were two different offshoots of yahwism

Because converting is not going to magically make you smart. Jews still have the highest average IQ in the world. You gentiles are probably not even intelligent enough to understand our religion.

Amen

>religion is a race

What are you talking about, burgerbro?

Ethnicity =/= Race