So if anyone mentions Monster Musume, the thread gets pruned, but the Jojo generals and others get to stay?

So if anyone mentions Monster Musume, the thread gets pruned, but the Jojo generals and others get to stay?

Only during this time of day.

shut up, degenerate.

Maybe mods are working on them one at a time?

Besides, you're acting like just because other cancer is tolerated yours should be.

The answer is fuck off.

This is a christian board.

go to /d/

Everyone thought you were annoying, and hated you.

Your threads are 0 discussion worthless posting of same images over and over, sorry

Why does it matter anymore. A simple look at the past threads shows there's very little value in having a thread up at all times.
Who cares if a thread of shit is removed when you can just make a new one.

Nothing of value was lost. Not even the 7seas shit is worth anything.

you can apply that basically to any thread

Wow. It really is difficult to say that without sounding completely hypocritical.

Except the translator posted new content and people were posting new stuff from the "official" translation too.

It's a lot of work for people not to be hypocrites.

I'm not a degenerate, I'm just trying to understand. K-On and the other threads get 24/7 attention but the moment a thread is up for monmusu it gets deleted?

Most of the problems are connected to falseflagging. If the shitposting was dialed back then it wouldn't be nearly as hated. I just want to talk about the manga. Plus on the argument of no content, we just got a new chapter translated and some other stuff recently released.

Dont worry user the next thread or so will have to stay up once the translations are done for the current chapter

monmusu are shit monstergirls

>Some user discussing hybrid species of animals that could be the reason as to why Lamia's can't give birth to males
>Y-you guys just post the same thing over and over, fuck off!

Wew

1 good post amongst 449 shitty ones.

I would go back and specifically point out the rest of the good discussion, including that half hour long conversation, but it was 404'd and I no longer have it open

>an user is being retarded by bringing real world concepts and headcanon to a series about boobies

Almost as bad as the Lamia boy meme being pushed.

I like jojo but there's no need for any threads outside of anime or manga release days. Any other day, the vocal meme spouting retards need to leave.

Your ratio is off there. Last thread was barely even 300 posts long.

This thread belongs more on /qa/

Jojo is airing this season

/qa/ belongs more on reddit.

Hate to burst your bubble, but the series has its influences in real world concepts

nothing belongs on /qa/. It's a congregation of a bunch of autists pretending to be janitors.

Then use an offsite archive like fireden or desuarchive.

And Monmusu is an ongoing manga series. What's your point?

Yes, and?

Here's a funny idea: stop having shitty generals.

Fuck you bitch ass cracker

Not him, but theories involving stillborn children have nothing to do with this series and have no place in it. That's what you would call headcanon.

Implying other generals aren't shit