"Nationalist Poland" bans Richard Spencer to fight racism and antisemitism

"Based Poland" sucking jewish dicks 24 hours a day, lol.

standard.co.uk/news/world/white-nationalist-richard-spencer-banned-from-26-european-countries-a3699356.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/succubus_sheep/status/930876347433570310
youtu.be/hzSndaIDkKY?t=14m59s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based poland, fuck this cia nigger cock gobbler, he should be banned from getting media but cia niggers give him media even if Im nowhere near this faggot.

Only thing worse than a competent enemy is an incompetent ally.

So the "tinpot states" and "should be a part of Russia" comments have come to bite him in the ass. Who would have thought?

such a bullshit move, I am glad we have free speech

Spencer is glowing in the dark and Poland is into based

Yeah that's pretty gay that he's banned but at the same time I don't really care. He's the best we have right now but I am hoping that someone else can come along and be a better representation for white identity and this fight. I also wish he would stop hating on religion so much, we get it bro you're a fedora tier atheist.

Poland doesn't need some wannabe edgy 56% percenter throwing up Hitler salutes.

Since when is poland boss of the shengen area?

Why are you posting the shopped version?

Wasn't this guy the one who MSM exalted as a leader of the Alt Right after Trump won?

If you dont see how damaging Spencer is to anyones cause, you are an idiot.

this fuck this jewish plant
we don't want this faggot

Poland is probably the only place on earth thats optimal for ((them)). They probably will get tired of parasitizing themselves in israel and after iran gets the nuke they will run to Polin (hebrew for "here dwells god")

good thread

he is not polish so fuck him and alt-right

If YOU don't see that these threads have been shilled by leftypol tier shills for days now and you support this, YOU are a fucking idiot indeed.

naw bru, spencer is a faggot that sets off the Jewdar, just like OP... nic więcej!

This, I bet (((((they))))) wanted to make him do hail Trump nazi salutes at the Poland independence parade, then get punched by a lefty to give the leftist kike media some new material but the Poles stopped him in his tracks.

Fuck off you're empty

Hungary banned this CIA asset too.

The president of Poland is married to a Jewess

Poland has historically been a haven for Jews. Not surprising, to be honest.

Poland is cuckservatism, the country.

Their """right-wing""" are just Christians defending their merchant masters.

The polish subhuman and his innate sense of inferiority have been ruining europe since middle ages.

Better to be empty than full of anglo cock

He wasn't actually banned, but this faggot benefits from the fake news because it makes him look legit

Alt right is fine, but they're a single issue group.

Gets boring to hear the same issue 24/7

On every issue except for race, Richard Spencer is communist tier.

uga buga

>Poland bans CIA false flag operative

Based

>banning a Cia agitator
>wrong

lol at anyone who takes this fat crying little bitch seriously

>Sup Forums is cheering for the destruction of freedom of speech
Fuck, this place has truly gone down the drain.

Anything associated with Spencer is labeled as nazism. Do you really have to wonder why Poles would want to ban him? Besides they don't need white nationalism since their country is already homogeneous

but hes a fucking jew

The schizos on Sup Forums will defend it, after all he's a Democrat plant or Mossad agent or something.

Oy vey, Poland not based?
Fuck off kitajcu, we don't need Richard Spencer here. We are Polish nationalists, Polish patriots. He want to fight for white America? Good for him, and good luck to him... in AMERICA. We don't want him to hijack our national holiday to spew his propaganda here.

did he really say that in regards to Baltic states and Poland?
because if he said it about "Ukraine", that's totally correct

>G.L.O.W.I.N.G

Yeah good, I agree. Anyone from 'our' side that the media gives any kind of platform to is controlled opposition as far as I'm concerned. David Duke, Dick Spencer, Milo etc. They are cancer and I wish there was a way to remove them.

>Richard Spencer
Literally fucking who? Also: our country - our rules. Don't like them? GTFO.

Lol yea. Total plant and controlled opposition. Entire countries are getting woke now which is awesome.

if this is how jews look like I love jews

Media pay attention: if you want to sew distrust and paranoia among the far right just shine the spotlight on a few popular individuals.

t.breitbart

While i agree that poland is not as based as we make them out to be ,poland basically has so much media attention on them with their marches so they thought they could counter this with shit like this ,they basically cucked out. But by the right always cucking under pressure we slowly lost all. So i advise real polish nationalists to never cuck

Matthew Tyrmand and Anne appelbaum

You are like the retard americans that unironically think usa cant do no wrong. Poland is significantly in a better position than we are ,but dont think this disease cant cirrupt you too

>Media pay attention: if you want to sew distrust and paranoia among the far right just cherry pick nobodies and try to make them popular.

We elect representatives.

another succefull kike lobby

>Representatives
You mean contro-op?

>Implying Spencer isn't controlled opposition

This is shengen wide ban you fucking retard.

that's what doesn't make any sense to me aswell how do these kurwas get away with this

This.
The poles do fine with oldworld tribalism, getting h'white nationalist from america spouting his provocations will kill their credibility and blur the lines that keep them apart from the american polit-cultural sphere they could never win in.

Deep. are you a pot smoker?

>Sup Forums's guide to public personalities
>everybody I disagree with is a cia plant

twitter.com/succubus_sheep/status/930876347433570310

Good. Poland already has a strong ethnic nationalist movement and doesn't need that CIA nigger tainting or subverting it.

poland has legit nationalist politics

why would they want to deligitmize them by inviting this dugin-loving, larping cunt?

It was a kike who lobbied against him

This

He is a Russian shill advocating for Alexander Dugin. His wife is Russian and probably contact/spy recruited by FSB. We don't want him here. Also the travel ban was probably an idea of US Embassy in Poland.

they are ashamed of their leader's physical deformities
pasty egg-headed cracker

Europeans are not mutts unlike Americans so they have no need for "White Nationalism", they rather protect their own people

And saying to the the Poles or the Russians, that Germans are their white brothers is laughable.

>g-guys he's a russian shill
Everybody already knows about his pro-Russian views - he's quite open about them.

Half of the anti-Spencer posters on this site are from Israel and Slav nations. Not surprised at all by that.

Nazis are retarded. Poland was destroyed by Nazism and communism, it's perfectly reasonable for it to hate both. White Europe does not require a totalitarian government and you are a retarded brainlet if you think otherwise.

if poland banned me for antisemitism, then they'd be guilty of antisemitism, because I'm a jew. heil hitler!

Yeah. Nobody on Sup Forums knew who he was before MSM declared him our leader. Even the term Alt Right was used to describe people who never heard of the term as a divide and conquer tactic. It backfired, and all the attempts to use accusations of racism to scatter the right just made the right embrace racism in large numbers.

"Why is racism wrong? I just want what's best for my people and am not loyal to them than others."

This isn't accurate at all. There are posts dating back to at least 2013 which reference him.

i thought trump was our leader. maybe he wasn't edgy/cringey enough for the left.

Autistic nazi larpers on Sup Forums think we're going to run our nationalism into the ground just to please them.

B-but muh based Poorland

>
And saying to the the Poles or the Russians, that Germans are their white brothers is laughable

They won't ever understand the intricacies of European politics and identity. Somehow amerimutts and leafs all assume that for some reason, whites are all European and should all band together, despite the fact that we all fucking hate each other and it's only the presence of nuclear weapons that keeps us from stomping on each other 24/7. They just all assume the entire world has this white vs. black war going on, and yes, while some European countries shit the bed with regards to uncontrolled immigration, at the end of the day nobody will erase our history just because it'll be easier for amerimutts and leafs to understand it afterwards.

Why are you commenting about white nationalism? America doesn't concern you.

>a guy posted on the internet in 2013

Time to pack it up guys he's right the guy posted on the internet.

He's an attention seeking faggot and should die in a painful fiery death. And he's controlled opposition.

Nice goal posts you got there.

well, as we have seen most of the US Sup Forums posters are in fact non-white mongrels

throwing up sieg heils and nazi salutes is the most ebin thing to them

Jesus. Fine. "Very few people on Sup Forums" then, captain pedantic. I still remember the 400 replies if "literally who" when he did that Roman salute.

>everyone i agree with on all but one or two minor things if you twist the words right is a cia plant too

Big brained nibba

>a bunch of non-Americans concerning themselves with American politics
Why do you live vicariously through us?

Shit I kek'ed, fucked you neurotic Jew demon

Ehehe, yes goys, literally anyone pro white who isn't a
>literally who

Is obviously your enemy!

I mean there's literally a kike in this fucking thread.

If anyone takes these anti-Spencer posts seriously you need your head examined. That or you're probably non-white, and so your stance is obviously anti-white.

>I'm a Jew

Get out

I don't get why he's called "controlled opposition" when he's in fact "controlled demolition". He's purposely tarnishing the reputation of the right by associating it with retarded hitlerism. It's like this guy was voted into the office of the entire right by way of youtube likes and twitter retweets in lieu of ballots.

Millennials are so fucking gay and lame on every level. Everything they do sucks.

He posted on the internet and I bet he got like 6 comments and 100 views. That proves he is one of us since nobody posted anything that far back. He's a nationalist conservative wizard with a long and storied history dating much further than November of last year.

I just want to say that your macros are persuasive and have truly moved me. They're even in color. Thank you and bless you user for sharing. Praise Spencer our leader through the decades

Kurwa she is blyatiful

Oh yeah look at how he tarnishes our reputation, just think of all the tumblr bluehairs he angers, oy vey the optics!!!

>heh take a look guys I watched a report on a mainstream news network
>yeah i believed them about richard spencer, even though they've proven themselves to be fake news right infront of all of our eyes
>wow you don't believe the media? hah wow you're probably a plant too

I didn't say he posted on Sup Forums, I said that people on Sup Forums have known about him since at least 2013. Your post and the post I responded to are misinformed at best and purposefully misleading at worst. Don't move the goal posts now that you know you were wrong.

>The polish subhuman and his innate sense of inferiority
LUL. The problem with us if anything is that we feel superior to everyone. We literally think of ourselves as chosen nation, kinda like Jews desu. That's why we don't like them and they don't like us. There can be only one chosen nation after all.

This is very likely true. It's the same reason niggers think they're hot shit but they didn't even invent the wheel. It's like a dunning-kruger type deal.

Because American culture is basically Western culture and American foreign policy effects the whole world.

E.G. if it becomes a fad in America to hate on left handed people my life gets worse instantly as normies see it on facebook and integrate it into UK culture, if America goes to war with Iran that's probably my brother shipped off to die there too, when Trump fucks up the US internet that's my favorited websites getting shittier to use.

CIA BTFO