Is it right to tolerate homosexuality?

I would like to know different opinions on how homosexuality affects a country's culture and society in general when people start seeing this kind of behaviour as something normal, that has to be treated with respect or a serious matter to discuss, does it make people more sensitive? Please, a would like to know your thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

aidsinfo.nih.gov/understanding-hiv-aids/fact-sheets/25/81/hiv-and-gay-and-bisexual-men
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4770844/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20642872
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24328619
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have no qualms with it, I love good pussy but I don't fucking give a shit about what the homos next door are doing. I am not controlled by a shitty sand religion created by some Rogue Jews.

I love cocks.

If someone wants to fuck a member of their own sex, why does that matter at all? who actually gives a fuck?

Homosexuality is an imaginary concept, If anything, it is good because it means less lives are created, but it is also bad because it means less lives are ended.

Ultimately people having gay sex has no direct impact on my life and the indirect ones are trivial so why try to impose on their life.

Golden rule and all that.

Its not about gay sex its about gay culture thats damaging.

And in the modern world homesxuality is far more physically damaging than it has ever been. These people make up the vaste majority of Western Aids epidemic (which is extremely dangerous in our current hook up culture), aswell as have a much much much higher chance of anal cancer (which they deal with on my tax dollar).

On top of all that its less people having children, which is niether good nor bad but is something to worry about when your country needs kids.

And worst of all they have a very strong correlation to pedophilia and child molestation, it goes both ways that they ingage in it and were also vialated when they were younger.

Dont get me wrong i dont like homosexuality, but my argument isnt that they should all be gassed. But rather that we admit the very obvious and damaging effects homosexuality has in our societies. Ignoring it or pretending they dont exist only hurts us.

Homosexuality was created by the Jews to break down the family, feminize the culture and reduce population levels.

The priest who raped me when I was 11 wasn't a Jew

Ultimately, medical examination of homosexuality since the 1950s has drawn the following conclusions

>homosexuality can not be cured, altered or modified by any known method
>homosexuality can not be spread or taught socially, it is produced by a combination of environmental and genetic factors, sexual orientation is irreversible
>homosexuality does not, in and of itself, create an abnormal degree of negative side effects to the individual as compared to heterosexuality

If these three axioms are true, I don't believe that there is any serious ethical case for societal intervention, other than to improve the lives of homosexuals and their functioning in society.

Besides, if it weren't for faggots, nobody would ever post any threads here.

>tolerate
What do you mean by this? Like them? No. I'd rather they be disliked and ostracized.
But that doesn't mean I want to kill them or arrest them.

no, that's a left thing.

There’s nothing inherently wrong with gay people, but the culture they produce is toxic. Extreme hedonism, promiscuity, drug abuse, pederasty. The worst part is that they are proud of these features and enthusiastically broadcast them to the public, including children.
It’s not even about the “they don’t reproduce” meme, because they represent a small proportion of the population, and it wouldn’t surprise me if a lot of those ~5% managed to avoid having children historically anyways.

This is a load of shit.

>Homosexuality can be cured, I know, i once had gay thoughts and tendancies until I faced the hard truth that it it is a sexual peversion and unnatural desease.
>Kids are literally being taught what their sexuality is in schools, by gays and trans.
>Aids,anal cancer and severe mental instability (depression, anxiety etc).

"If these three axioms are true". They arent, any decent research by non bias sources would allow you to realise this.

Stop downplaying the severity of it, it is an issue. People need help, acting like its just some different prefernce is ignorant and stupid.

They arent born like this, some choose, others (most of them) are drawn to it because it generally is an answer to their confused and misguided young brains. Once the idea that they are gay is in their head they look out for other "gay things", things like unquestioned tolerance, that they will be loved by others no matter what, make no mistake that is a problem and tolerance is not a good thing.

We tolerate things that we know are wrong or damaging because we have little choice, things like not calling your boss a cunt because you need a job. We dont tolerate (or shouldnt) social cancer that tears apart the tradition working family order, or drug abusive, sex addicted, impulse acting fiends whom ignore any and all real socail concern because its easier to blame the rest of society than it is to own up to your own issues and illnesses.

>Homosexuality can be cured, I know, i once had gay thoughts and tendancies until I faced the hard truth that it it is a sexual peversion and unnatural desease.
>Literally being a faggot
top lel
What's it like going around wanting to get fucked in the ass?

Reminds me of anti semitism. We are stupid and fuck shit up but the kikes are to blame.

"thoughts and tendancies"
As in, I didnt see anything wrong with gay sex, it was just sex right who cares who its with.

Keep in mind this is when i was leaving school, indocrinated into their "open society" system.
^
If I need to make that clearer, i was literally taught that being gay was something everyone should embrace, regardless of how i felt about other men.

Ive never been attracted to them, but at a time i was so confused and brainwashed that I (like everyone else) saw sex as just a social construct.

This needs to be address.
The retarded amounts of faggots and pedophiles in the Catholic clergy is a statistical anomaly.
What the fuck is the cause?

The complete and absolute infiltration and destruction by jews.

Dont bother following any of the main churches, Jews already got em.

I think a big part is, forgivness, you can always ask god for forgivness. So long as the cops dont find out. That and the attraction stems for having something you arent meant to.

When you are told you cant have somethign the first thing people do is consider doing it anyways. Now play a sexual desire into it, and you have and easy toxin to give to the weak willed.

user, ur gay

A way to contribute to the community without the pressure to marry?

(citation needed)

good one, way to entriely and purposley misread what i was saying.

This is History, you're meant to use a certain level of interlect, not just shitpost.

dont have the research saved on this computer, but if you look for the tests and studies done in Australia (in light of gay marriage) they should pop up pretty quickly.

I know you wont, and i know its not great to start this argument when i dont have my info ready. buuuut you cant predict when this threads start.

It's objectively anti-social behavior that is detrimental to the health of society. I think we should tolerate gay people as long as they're not bothering anybody, but I don't think homosexuality should be promoted or encouraged in any way. That means that it should stop being celebrated and being portrayed in a positive light in the media.

Bullshit, wanting to pork someone of the same sex hurts no-one. Gays have just as much right to be portrayed positively as normal people.

It happened because the church funneled people with abnormal sexual attractions into the priesthood thinking that the vows of chastity would keep them from having sex and "make up" for their sins. Of course history shows those vows never stopped straight people from having sex in the clergy so it was clearly not a well thought out idea.

Carefull, he might have a Sup Forums infographic with horribly outdated sources and discredited "scientific" papers from 1986.

He might use it.

If you're american? Your opinion and personal philosophy shouldn't have any bearing n the people around you, nor should their opinions affect yours. Everybody has a right to free though and to live as they want to. If you don't like homos, fine. Tell the world about it if you want to, but don't think that political policy and social change should follow that viewpoint.

I think the popularity/tolerance or rise of homosexuality is a sign of bith prosperity within a civilization and also it's demise due to the fall of birth rates.

>homosexuality can not be spread or taught socially
>it is produced by environmental factors
pick one

They are cursed. They cannot have children. I have no hatred toward the sexuality itself, but their culture is corrupting the West by-and-large. There are already demographic crises that are starting with a lack of people, and now we should allow these people to exist as they want, its preposterous, God has said that they are to be punished for fucking each other. They began to become demagogues, cutting the throats of people who disagree with their policies as seen by antifa, black bloc, etc.

As for, why. They got that curse by being impious, to the point where a spell is casted upon themselves, that they made, that made them gay. To undo the spell they have to become pious and pray to God, or remove it themselves which theyn ever do because its even harder as it requires a literal swearing of Vassalge to God. Hence, it should not be promoted, a cure to AIDs should not be foudn, gay amrriage should be illegal, but they should be allowed to do as they will by the content of their charectar. Lest our republics fall into destruction and impiety like so many states in the past.

>catholic priest
>not a jew
Heh

The whole "Its their life and not yours don't judge or etc" is only an acceptable approach when your society doesn't enforce state mandated institutions such as free medical care, because at that point your lifestyle does matter to others because they have to pay for it if it is detrimental.

I preferred when sexual preferences weren't made into full fledged identities, but I still believe everyone should be able to develop freely into whichever direction he/she wants. Caring about people having gay security is something exclusive to no-lifers and sexual rejects.

>AIDS epidemic

Citation pls

>Correlation to pedophilia

Citation pls

>Ass Cancer

Holy fuck you're retarded. How many people, statistically, are male and gay? How many of these end up with ass cancer?

That shit is fucking negligible you dumb cuck. How many people smoke cigarettes and get lung cancer? A thousand times as many? 10,000 times as many?

As s cancer, holy fuck.. This guy.

you have 10 seconds to come up with an argument against it other than "muh feelings"

protip: you can't

Why is it always the anti-degeneracy people that are so obviously mentally deficient? Why does every post read like you're writing this from an asylum?

HIV is deadly you know...

> we should tell the media not to do anything that might trigger me

Intelligent post my friend

>homosexuality can not be spread or taught socially, it is produced by a combination of environmental and genetic factors, sexual orientation is irreversible
Yes, that's why it's prevalence changes in different cultures

aidsinfo.nih.gov/understanding-hiv-aids/fact-sheets/25/81/hiv-and-gay-and-bisexual-men

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4770844/

Yes, it is completely right to tolerate homosexuality. If a society cannot tolerate homosexuality without suffering serious negative effects, then the problem isn't homosexuality - such a society clearly has something seriously wrong with it, and it's that which should be addressed, not homosexuality. A properly functioning society is not threatened by open tolerance of homosexuality. Why would it be? Homosexuality is just people engaging in a different kind of sexual practice.
Why would I wish for society to stop tolerating the sexual preferences of people like Alan Turing, who contributed more to the world than 99/100 heterosexuals?

>homosexuality can not be spread or taught socially
Lie. Children adopted by homosexual couples are more likely to become homosexual.
>homosexuality does not, in and of itself, create an abnormal degree of negative side effects to the individual as compared to heterosexuality
Lie. Male homosexuality is a risk factor for std. They're also more likely to develop mental illnessess, even in places where you get fired from your job and become a social pariah by mentioning you might not approve of sodomites. They have a tendency to use recreational drugs at far higher rates than most people. Also, they're far more likely to live highly hedonistic lifestyles.

Because pederasty was acceptable until like 300 years ago, and the tradition had some real staying power.

But what about the soul of the individual? Aye sir, what about that?
You're assuming indulgence of personal desires and whims is a good thing, not sure how you have come to this conclusion

Alan Turing didn't develop the computer while fucking men in the butt.
>A properly functioning society is not threatened by open tolerance of homosexuality
I guess you must be fine with AIDS being as frequent as it is.

>Based on this admittedly limited literature, GBM appear to be screened for prostate cancer less than other men and are diagnosed with prostate cancer at about the same rate, but have poorer sexual function and quality-of-life outcomes.
>diagnosed with prostate cancer at about the same rate
At least read the fucking articles you're posting

>But what about the soul of the individual? Aye sir, what about that?
Homosexuality does not threaten the soul of the individual.
>You're assuming indulgence of personal desires and whims is a good thing, not sure how you have come to this conclusion
I'm not saying that it's necessarily a good thing, I'm saying that it's not necessarily a bad thing.

>be screened with lower likelyhood
>be diagnosed at same rate
If you are in doubt read the first sentence again.

>Homosexuality does not threaten the soul of the individual.
Plenty of religious scholars would disagree.
Ultimately none us can say for certain what is good. All we know is most societies in history have frowned upon homosexuality and ours does not. We are making a huge leap of narcissistic faith to assume we are right and they were wrong

>Alan Turing didn't develop the computer while fucking men in the butt.
Probably not, but perhaps if his homosexuality had been more socially tolerated he would have lived longer rather than (probably) committing suicide after his state-forced chemical castration, and he would have given the world more mathematical and computing innovations.
>I guess you must be fine with AIDS being as frequent as it is.
The existence of the AIDS epidemic and its prevalence among gays shouldn't be taken as some sort of indictment of gays. If tomorrow an epidemic broke out that overwhelmingly targeted straight people while sparing gays, would you take that as some sort of indictment of straight people? That would be absurd.

>And worst of all they have a very strong correlation to pedophilia and child molestation, it goes both ways that they ingage in it and were also vialated when they were younger.
I didn't know that my father was a homosexual, good to know.

>On top of all that its less people having children, which is niether good nor bad but is something to worry about when your country needs kids.
Homosexuality or not, if the period of "Young adulthood" lasts from 18 to 35, when you will try to have children you will suddenly have much more trouble or have them born with more Birth defects.

>Male homosexuality is a risk factor for std.
Do they spawn on their own?

>Lie. Children adopted by homosexual couples are more likely to become homosexual.
Actually homosexual or "I don't know, I'll do like my two dads/moms"?

>They're also more likely to develop mental illnessess, even in places where you get fired from your job and become a social pariah by mentioning you might not approve of sodomites.
Prove it.

>They have a tendency to use recreational drugs at far higher rates than most people.
Ratios compared to population?

>Also, they're far more likely to live highly hedonistic lifestyles.
Not an argument for anything ever.

>Plenty of religious scholars would disagree.
Who cares? Should I also consult the Church of Scientology to find out their take on it while I'm at it? Or ask the schizophrenic homeless man down the street about his input?
>All we know is most societies in history have frowned upon homosexuality
I'm not even sure that's true. But if it is, who cares? Most societies in history believed in all sorts of religious nonsense that we now know is false, and practiced what any sane modern person would consider to be horrible brutality in their justice systems, institutions of slavery, and so on.

If you have such a moral relativist, you don't have to care about homosexuality anyways, your destination is already written in the Book.

I'm not a moral relativist. For example, I would never argue that murder or rape is a good thing. I just don't believe in your religious bullcrap.

Are you retarded? Do you know what percentages are?

Oh and by the way, speaking of your Book, you might want to actually read all the parts of it that describe your God commanding people to murder, enslave, and so on... before calling me a moral relativist.

Which book? The Avesta sure as shit doesn't say anything.

Height also changes per country

>modern moral standards and beliefs about the universe are objectively correct, it's science

If you guys are fedoras, why do you even care that being a homo will make you end up in hell, I don't get it.

didnt mean this guy

>Do they spawn on their own?
Of course not, but then I can also say that smoking isn't a
>Actually homosexual or "I don't know, I'll do like my two dads/moms"?
Actually homosexual. Or even just actually non-heterosexual. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20642872
>Prove it.
Can't find the right study now but here's one. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24328619 that shows how even in areas where "hate crimes" are less likely to happen, gays are still more likely to commit suicide.
>Not an argument for anything ever.
Yes an argument for everything always.

nice bait.
It's been around so long that these same Jews had a bible verse written about it copied from their old laws.
But I'm sure you were just pretending to be retarded,which is worst in of itself.
But to anewer your question, I do see how their behavior could be labeled as weird or unusual. How they could have been accused of dragging down the community in the past by not having children if they were allowed to continue pursuing their interests. Probably over exagerated complaints considering they are a small portion of the population.

Not that any if that matters to this day as we are a species 7 billion strong with single communities being made of at least hundreds of thousands of people.
As for the toxic culture, yeah that's mostly pushed by the left. Imagine being a homosexual boy or girl and seeing gay pride parades on TV? I have already seen what I call an unacceptablely high(though not objectively) number of lesbian chicks who beleive that they MUST be butch to be a lesbian. Or if they are in a relationship, one of them HAS to push a more masculine gender expression. Similar with gay men. That being said, not all gays act like that and I'm sure the ones who don't are unfortunately looked down upon as "prudes" like any other person with similar mannerisms could be by that community. I hope the left will someday come to their senses about how such displays actually tarnishs the reputation of homosexuals andit harder for then ti be accepted by some people.

As for pedos, that's largely an exagerated sterotype. There are just as many if not more heterosexual pedophiles. It's more due to maleness primarily associated with pedophilia, not that females can't be pedos. Me thinks it's more a common disorder in the male brain due to natural inclination for men to overemphasized youth and coltishness in their preferences of mates. That's more of a theory than a fact btw.

Because you're making the religious argument part of the what should be done in the "practical reality." In fact, I wonder why would you care about homosexuals here in life, if you think they'll be punished in Hell anyways.

BTW, generic theist, not a fedora.

>I wonder why would you care about homosexuals here in life, if you think they'll be punished in Hell anyways.
Do you know how Christianity works?

I never said that. I'm just pointing out that people in olden times were wrong about all sorts of things, so it doesn't necessarily make sense to view them as a source of moral authority.
I have no idea what you're trying to get at. I'm not a "fedora". I'm an agnostic and I consider Christianity to be ridiculous, but I don't go around shoving this in people's faces, I don't worship New Atheists, and I don't make a lifestyle out of my agnosticism or my opposition to Christianity. If you automatically assume that every agnostic is a fedora because it's the only way you can even try to argue against agnosticism... I don't know what to tell you.

Or perhaps if his homosexuality had been more socially tolerated he would have done nothing but gay orgies and drugs and he would have never accomplished what he did.
>would you take that as some sort of indictment of straight people
Straight people are the norm, what is physiologically proper. If you deviate from the norm and as a result of your deviation you are more likely to develop a sickness, yes, it does constitute an indictment of the behavior you practice and as a result, the "identity" which makes you engage in that behavior

>Who cares?
And who cares about secular humanist ethics? it's just incoherent garbage.

It sure does. It turns out that people are not born at a certain height, actually they develop and grow over time, and this development is not innate or fixed at birth, but instead is influenced by a myriad of social factors

I don't need "secular humanist ethics" OR religious ethics to tell right from wrong. I have a conscience and I have reason.

Forgot a piece. Of course they don't spawn on their own but they're linked to the behavior. If the natural consequence of something is X, then X is linked to that something, even if it doesn't always happen. Does smoking not constitute a risk factor for lung cancer because not all smokers get cancer, since other things need to happen in order to get that disease?

wtf mods?

Yes, of course, you've clearly dedicated yourself to the study of ethics all your life that you can just rely on your own reason to explain everything without a problem. This is apparent from your thinking that your own opinion are both coherent and don't fall in any other ethical framework already existing.

HI welcome to Sup Forums.
Please locate the nearest gas chamber faggots.

Thread was moved from another board, go back to Rebbit.

Yes you can be gay, just shut up about it.

In the closet dude, I don't going around telling people I'm a disturbing Neet either.

No.God didn't tolerated it. He called it an abomination.He destroyed Sodom and Gomora with fire and brimstone. So why should I tolerate it?

Christianity is a mental illness, my dude.

>make 1 (one) post on a thread after it was moved to Sup Forums
>dullest possible reply

>Americans and Sup Forums
Couldn't be worse

I wouldn't have any problem with homosexuals if they weren't so fucking gay

Too edjy for me

The "Don' t ask, don' t tell"-era was perfectly normal.

I have no problem with other gays, but when they start to parade around, fuck openly, bring children to their shitty parades and wear Tiaras drenched in HIV+ blood, I pray to the heavens for a rain of fire.

The only reason this is such a big thing in the media is that it gets people riled up, making them spend time bickering about meaningless shit instead of constitutional rights or corruption. Both the right and the left are falling for it.

>l when people start seeing this kind of behaviour as something normal, that has to be treated with respect or a serious matter to discuss
It's best when no one really gives a shit, including the fags themselves.

Gays are overrepresented in studies for psychological trauma, suicide and all that. Self harm, depression, STDs, etc. You name it and the gays probably outnumber straights 2:1. It's not a healthy lifestyle.
One could argue it's a cultural pushback against fags that causes most of the harm, but the fact is that you can't control the minds of millions, and considering the health risks involved in a homosexual lifestyle, it's probably better that it remains this way. If you care about faggots, you won't support a homosexual lifestyle.

Some people are concerned about the health and safety of the general public, politics aside.

that is complete utter b.s. and here is why:
Men are more likely to die early and overall die,earlier that females. This is due to a host of factors including war, but the main ones are biological and social(though you strike me as a non social constructivist so that is likely still biological to you ironnically)

Biological : testosterone is less cardioprotective than estrogen and slightly increases risk of heart attack in males over their life time.
More cultural:
Risky behaviors associated with masculinity such as drinking and smoking, which are known to increase Cardiovascular Disease(CVD), but of course a lot of men won't listen.
Riding motor cycles, and working dangerous jobs which increases death by injury.

To top it all off and come full circle, men also distance going to the doctor much more than women because "I don't want to complain too much about my injury" or "look weak"
Thus they die at higher rates from often preventable cases of
Heart attack,Cancer (lung, testicular, prostate, colon renal) and
Injury.
Overall just suffer from it more.
Now accept your indictment for your masculinity and repent because surly these diseases were sent to punish you!

Literally the explaination I have ever seen about this pedo priest problem. Bravo.

>”I know, i once had gay thoughts and tendancies until I faced the hard truth that it it is a sexual peversion and unnatural desease.”

Lmao, nigga you are gay. Stop fighting it

Homosexually is the greatest troll on Christianity.

Leviticus 20:13 says to kill them
Christians say ohhh that's the old testament

Jesus says he did not come to abolish old law but to fulfill it

Peter said the old law is still in effect

Christians left speechless, change subject and go on their brainwashed merry way.

Children are 40 times more likely to be molested in a public school than in a church despite the memes the jews push into hollywood productions. Not 4 times, not 40%. 40 times.

Only the girls right?
I wish my social studies teacher "molested" me. She was foiineee

So you admit that bias, hate, and general lack of support they get from from their community is why they pursue these behaviors yet you still think it's best not t support them. Look, if you truly believe we need to find a way to slowly exterminate them and thats the best way just say so but don't mask it with obvious dissonace and hypocrisy.

Homosexuals are anti-social parasites that should be pushed with force out of the mainstream. If the mainstream keeps pushing homosexuality... We will redefine mainstream by revolting forcibly against a Godless and unjust government.

Lesbians should be shot on sight.

I said it could be argued, not that I believe it. And you're shoving words into my mouth I never meant to say. All I mean can be read as plain as the text I wrote it with: Gays have an unhealthy lifestyle and supporting that lifestyle is not helping them.

Leviticus is a rulebook for one of the twelve jewish tribes of Israel, who were to become priests.

It HAS nothing to do with christianity.