Generation Identity Ireland

So, Generation Identity just officially launched their Irish branch today.

Did this Banner Drop over the m50 in Dublin.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/7f6w9o/so_a_bunch_of_racists_pulled_this_stunt_over_the/?sort=new
youtube.com/watch?v=QnfDjhAF2MQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tell your Irish friends to change their symbolic because that one is known to be logo of very gay video game called overwatch

good shit
now leave norn iron alone and start deporting nigerians

Come to Portugal too, our media is full of cucks and our people is slowly going cuck

no one gives a shit about your faggot soyboy games, that's the symbol of sparta

Wish Scotland had a chapter, too bad jimmy krankie and her gestapo-like henchmen keep banning everything lol

I believe Scotland do, just part of the wider UK chapter.

They were on an ITV documentary a couple weeks ago

i thought ireland was pretty based and catholic
are they facing a muzzie invasion?
is cultutal marxism strong there?

Reddit Ireland is not too impressed

reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/7f6w9o/so_a_bunch_of_racists_pulled_this_stunt_over_the/?sort=new

Its a spartan symbol you fucking knuckle dragger

A Generation Identity é austríaca. Eles foram a Inglaterra e à Irlanda por saberem inglês. Para isto acontecer em Portugal teríamos que ser nós a fazê-lo

I think Scotland’s included as part of the UK branch

>i thought ireland was pretty based and catholic
Not really, religion is dying in Ireland
>are they facing a muzzie invasion?
less that 50,000 muslims in Ireland
>is cultutal marxism strong there?
nice meme

Are you sure he's not joking?
Tim Pool last week got some shit for having an Overwatch coffee mug in the background of his video.
People freaking out thinking it was the Generation Identity logo

That's some good advertisement desu. People mentioning it that is

>nice meme
>memeflag

nice memeflag to you too faggot

Religious faith is quickly dying, but people are still quite culturally Catholic in their morals.
Question of Abortion here is quite divisive for example, and its still illegal

No "invasion" yet, not that many muslims at all.

Cultural Marxism is however very strong here. While we dont have many violent commies, Irish politics in general is all about handouts, high taxes, and big government. Any deviation away from those is considered fascism

França também

youtube.com/watch?v=QnfDjhAF2MQ

acho necessário mas muito difícil haver um movimento destes em Portugal, tendo em conta os nossos media

>This faggot
>not the Gamma logo
>not the spartan shield
>not the GI logo

This faggot only knows it as
>Overwatch logo

I wonder how long it will be the Irish parliament outlaw an organisation trying to protect the future of the Irish culture and people.

The current 'liberalism' that Western goverments have been promoting will create the biggest (I mean biggest, bigger than the Jewish holocaust) genocidal shitstorn that Europe has ever seen. I will be dead but in 50 years time but trust me there will be corpses strewn across every street of every major city in Western Europe.

Please explain what you think cultural marxism means and how it relates to high taxes, welfare and ''big government'' because I think you are confused

I wish Denmark had a branch as well, but I honestly feel like Denmark isn't nearly as bad off as Sweden or France, so I don't think there would be much support.

Thinks German flag is a memeflag
>newfag

wow another memeflag, sorry I can't take you seriously

what are you racist or something? those poor muslims are suffering enough in NV.

Dessa não sabia. França não deve ter sido difícil tendo em conta os atentados terroristas. Aqui temos um caralho dum indiano a governar e o PS ainda está em força. Algumas faculdades são claramente de esquerda, pelo menos na capital

>i thought ireland was pretty based and catholic
>are they facing a muzzie invasion?
>is cultutal marxism strong there?
east coast is infested. its a result of industrialization, attacks on dominant culture/religion and globalist ideology arising from being a tax haven for corporations.
there are large muslim enclaves in major east coast cities naturally but also in Tralee, Kerry for example. this goes on entirely unsupervised by authorities so recall whats happening in rest of europes banlieue and triple it.
cultural marxism is very strong, strident. gay marriage was passed in 31/32 counties, the prime minister is a halfling indian (not even joking), extremely high levels of immigration over last 20 years. the level of virtue signalling in media is off the charts. all a way for the highly corrupt ruling class to distract from genuine issues of poverty, social exclusion and population reduction on the less industrialized west coast.

don't believe the tourist memes, a visit there to experience irish and their culture and you are as likely to bump into poles, brasilians, english. it literally is become the dystopian, rootless cosmopolitan hellhole of (((their))) dreams.

Nós já temos um Grupo identitario, chamado escudo identirario.Muito recente mas ja apreceu em alguns jornais.

Denmark does have a branch. Not many people though. Theyre about to do their own banner drop soon enough.
Actually a bit of competition between ourselves to see who could do it first

Maybe if the uk and ireland branch got their shit together and answered messages we would get somewhere.

Communists are to be killed, not debated.

@150720283
Capitalists are to be killed, not debated

Not actually a member, but know a lot of the leadership quite well.
Its REALLY small at the moment. Only 4 people in Ireland running the social media, and all part time volunteers.

They get flooded with messages

não conhecia,obrigado vou seguir.

Também há o NOS liderado pelo Mário Machado mas ainda não entendi o objectivo do movimento

Scotland has Scottish Dawn but they have kinda been fucked over by GI.

Also their banner/flag is pretty cucked. Why would a Scottish Nationalist movement use Scandinavian runes?

>now leave norn iron alone

NORTHERN IRELAND

>all caps was part of the good friday agreement.
>we've been over this.

>Why would a Scottish Nationalist movement use Scandinavian runes?
Since taking credit for some imagined ancestors accomplishments is pretty fucking stupid anyway, it doesn't matter what they use I suppose

>@150720283
my fucking sides

how new are u, be honest friend

He's trying way too hard

You still haven't explained what you think 'cultural marxism' means and I suspect you don't really know

Thought it was Lambda not Gamma..

But you are right to be pisses. Vidya culture on the right is the same as Harry Potter pop culture on the left.

>J. K. Rowling deliberately gave Harry Potter a lightning scar/sign of evil representing voldemort because the lightning flash is used by Mosley's BUF

>le cultural marxism doesn't actually exist talking point
lmao, go back to 2011

Manifestação 1 de dezembro

Don't you have Sons/soldiers of Odin?

Coming from a southern English man's perspective, the Scots have a lot in their heritage to be proud of.

Also your commie meme flagging opinion doesn't mean jack shit when the thread subject is about Nationalism

[–]ultra_vox [score hidden] 50 minutes ago

Yeah, I was driving under it at the time. It was a truly harrowing experience.

Kek

The butthurt is pretty intense there

Sad to see most of them don't even understand the problem, they just think GI are racist for no reason

[–]ultra_vox [score hidden] 28 minutes ago

Ok you got me, I never really drove under it :(

Although I actually sort of agree about the flares, a load of smoke on the m50 isn't great

>ultra_vox

lmao

>[–]ultra_vox 3 points 8 days ago
Soy Boy.

nice job posting comments from another Sup Forumstard

Native Irish being replaced by George Soros's marauding other I presume

They took the brown acid ended up in breitbart, swallowed the daily mail kool-aid and are now scared of brown people taking over Ireland. Thick cunts who believe the lies of the right wing media outlets.

>Thick cunts who believe the lies of the right wing media outlets.
This isn't wrong

good thing we dont live in a right-wing communist state with no free market to supply multiple view points then isnt it?

Show your real flag shlomo

Scottish Dawn was banned by the government for being a continuation of National Action

This

Yes, very much so. Doesn't mean there won't be people who swallow what Breibart and the Daily Mail are pushing without doing any further reading
Here you go (I was born and raised in Ireland by the way, guess you could say I'm an immigrant)

Forgot to change flag

Yeah pretty savage stuff. Hopefully GI type of movements will be able to keep a middle ground which doesn't get them arrested for extremism

Impossible. Its in the nature of far-right groups to turn violent. There is only so long you can preach about how much you hate Jews or Pakis before someone turns extremist

where's your aussie flag?

They'll probably get done for hate speech eventually, though they've been pretty careful about it so far. It's more that the hate speech accusation doesn't even need to be credible for the government to do it in practice

we are growing pretty atm, the branches in UK will be build right now, first time I heard about ireland, you just need some good people and make your own towngroup, we are only growing with people who take the responsibility to make their own branch

>we

Martin what did you do to all those youtube girls

why would I give a fuck about some nerd shit from B.C era
it's as gay as overwatch
fucking nerd losers

Ok but how about getting a job?

Nice

not martin here

>Creating a partial smokescreen over a motorway that is in use to make a point
Yep, fucking stupid paddy shits confirmed.

We know it's you Sellner

You leave Best Lauren alone, you can have the other one

They better speak irish

>Irish
>White
Fookin potato niggers

That is me. I shit posted all over the thread.

>Speaking irish hasn't been part of mainstream national identity for a century

Sellner is definitely banging Brittany Pettibone right?

I mean, she's hot. Good job. But she's no Lauren (who i've just realised is living in the UK. I wonder where)

I have one
Its still taught in school and is everywhere on road signs etc.

>still religious
>still occupied
>as real as you and me

Nice meme flag

GI are a bunch of dopes.
We really ought to just have an Irish movement for Irish people and not get bogged down with a bunch of European Neo-pagan LARPers.

Neither King nor Kaiser but mai waifu.

>occupied
lmao, get the fuck out. You should be worried about the real occupation i.e. the Brits which own a quarter of the country

>commie
>doesn't want to share
Die in a fire potato faggot.
Everyone in the world associates Irish 'heritidge' with guinness and travellers, plus the sluts that this combination produces. Nothing else.

>share
fuck off, you people have the nerve to complain about muslims all the time. Why don't you "share" your country?

>Why don't you "share" your country?
Because I'm not a filthy fucking commie?
Is education even a thing in potatoland?

The Scandinavian settlement of some parts of Scotland probably...

Commies are not for colonialism

Brits out

another impotent, baseless, directionless movement that will have no power to do anything

anytime now people will start calling them controlled opposition and started calling them a CIA psyop

europe is doomed, goodbye westmutts

>Brits out
We might have annexed you if you weren't such a shower of shit.
I'll give you credit though, Irish jokes are the best kind of jokes. Only problem is they make all your alcoholic jokes obsolete.

>We might have annexed you if you weren't such a shower of shit.
lol

>proud of bombing innocents
Might as well be a fucking mudslime.
Hang on nevermind, even they have better customs and mannerisms than paddies.

Fucking class.

Look at the OPs posting history
what a complete tool

>>proud of bombing innocents
You would know
>Estimated Iraqi civilian fatalities: 7,269

UNIRONIC QUESTION

why doesnt the IRA use its resources to solve the muslim crisis?

We need them in Spain,we don't have decent people, only boomer retardeds who want to franco to come back and a movement funded by the CNI and a Ecuatorian inmigrant with the purpose of neutralize all nationalist forces

Fucking hell, Generation Identity planned a massive european demonstration in Paris against islam and invasion, but they just made it illegal.

Because there is no Muslim crisis in Ireland

There is a branch in Denmark, it's just not fully official but we are currently recruiting: facebook /identitaer/
They are completely blue-pilled on the Jewish Question so don't start spouting things you hear from Sup Forums.

Lol at all the bleeding hearts on reddit. None of them pussies would do fucking anything IRL.