Is Trump a good guy?

Is Trump a good guy?

>6 trillion

OY VEY

>6 trillion lives and dollars

>After Turkey call I will be heading over to Trump National Golf Club, Jupiter, to play golf (quickly)
That's just shitposting lmao.

No he's not and he's not going to do shit except for rubbing his hands together with Erdogan while chuckling about the stupid fools who follow them.

Time for Kurdistan?

By not helping ISIS take Syria like Obama did and Clinton wanted to, he's done a hell of a lot for mideast peace.

Is this a real tweet by the president of the US?

subtle shitposting

He's gonna help by bombing Assad, the guy who's trying to defeat ISIS.

better than zuma

blablabla

What? Why are insulting your president erode an kraut, I thought it was prohibited by your religion? Your going to get thrown off the roof

That were Russia and Iran. (((USA))) wanted a new 30 years war with an everbleeding frontier. Hezbollah, Russia and the Syrian government fucked up (((their))) plans.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK AMERICAN "PEOPLE"

He's devoting his whole day to Turkey

> that image

because the Taliban was such a good idea it has to be tried twice.

kurdish allies are a kike's wet dream

>think tank
>uses picture of tank

fuck the MSM

haha based Corona

>(((6 trillion)))

Russia and Iran didn't do shit it was US coalition and US allies that captured both ISIS capitals of Raqqa and Mosul while Russia spent all its time bombing empty desert and using video game screenshots to desperately prove US is helping ISIS. Iran basically did nothing either they just tagged along and piggybacked on US strikes in Iraq. They were even using a fucking Abrams tank. Fucking propagandists from /sg/ have absolutely brainwashed you dumb gullible Euro fucks into sucking Shiite cock not that you needed much convincing to suck off Muslims in the first place

how would a picture of a think even look like?

Hahahahaha

>muh hardwork and bootstraps
>fucks everything up and starts wars

burgers retarded
water wet

He's a good goy

Is it funny because 6 million jews allegedly died in ww2?

This, Trump did exactly what needed to be done, threw everything behind the Kurds (told Erdogan to fuck himself) and threw the jihadis errr moderate rebels under the bus. Btw I hope Russia enjoyed watching us blast the shit out of their client's airfield.

To be fair there's so much Turkroach/Turkey (food) shitposting he could've done that I'm not even mad.

I'm a very liberal person.

If trump actually fixes/greatly improves the middle east he has my vote for re-election.

>million
gorrilion

Saved lol

Are you a good guy when you endorse the KKK, Neo-Nazis and Stephen K Bannen?

And how much profit has America made from the so called in the middle east?

Peace, no more wars for bankers.

lmao I hope that is real

no

he would nuke israel if he was

>Are you a good guy when you endorse the KKK, Neo-Nazis and Stephen K Bannen?
why aren't you guys at least shilling something substantial like the corruption history of the kushner family or trump's mob ties?

Not more than 6 Trilllion

agree, dont forget that he and his family are jews, pushing same jew christianity control method.

t. good goy Sören

He is.

Obama somehow made the region worse off than he found it, which I thought was impossible to beat Bush over.

What's with Trump and golf?

Nice pic.

>Are you a good guy when you endorse the KKK, Neo-Nazis and Stephen K Bannen?
Why yes, yes you are

And a tip of the fedora to you to turkroach

God, I love this one.

>substantial
Hahaha topkek first theyd have to find something

>nuke Israel
You're an idiot. The Jews still control our government if we did that the whole world would destroy us. You have to be subtle not a dumbass

Inherits the mess, than continues financing ISIS via Israhell proxy, pentago and CIA goons going at each other in the Middle east....Now he wants to fuck IRAN...

What a war mongering piece of shit shill jew cock sucking faggot. Now you got Kushner in a position of power in the white house, a known IDF puppet...Jesus Christ we are fucked.

fucking trecked! i agree, they probably won't find anything on trump but the kushners have a real dirty history

Only when Jewish communist bots spam it.

Sorry son,I know it hurts to realize that maybe Trump is just going on with the same war mongering shit. You cannot deny it as he is already trying to back out of the Iran deal.
Here is proof:
Trump says SA financed the 9/11 attacks
After he gets elected, he becomes best buddies with SA.
Trump says we got to stay out of the middle east conflict. Gets elected, continues to fund mercs in Syria and now wants to start shit with Iran because Israel does not like them.
When your government decides to become allies with the 2 worst governments in the world...watch the fuck out.

Came to post this.
Fpbp

Notice he used Echo Factor 1
>(6 trillion)
He gave us a sign that he knows that we know that he knows about (((them)))
also he calls (((them))) - ISIS - in his tweets, to hide his power level.

Trump turned the US into the Air Force for ISIS when he attacked the Syrian Government fighting them. Obama was shit but at least he never directly attacked the Syrian government like that kike worshipping cunt Trump did.

what if he loses the nuclear codes on a bet with Tiger Woods.

WTF Obama founded ISIS to attack the Syrian Government.
Drump only retaliated against a false flag one time.

>trump elected
>saudi coup
Yup totally forgot about that one

6 TRILLION?

>(((Kushners)))
I would not be surprised.
>sorry son
Don't apologize to me, boy. Fuck Iran they don't need nukes. Fuck Israel though we shouldn't support either of the sandniggers. Regardless he stopped funding the Syrian rebels because they're linked to ISIL and remember he can only go so far this term. He still has to be reelected so certain people have to still be pleased. But as soon as he's reelected hopefully he'll go whole hog. But don't pretend I'm naive, I haven't seen enough to prove Trump will single handedly save America but he's a step in the right direction regardless

bet you get your politics from watching cartoons u stupid shit

>they were even using a fucking abrams tank
ISIS using Abrams is old news

he drew a line in the Sand and did what he said he'd do. He's no pushover and he does what he thinks is right. He's not perfect but he's more of a leader than king Obunga
Also see

Trump posted this picture today. Whats he watching? Lets meme this shit. Fire up Gimp bros.

>In lives (((and dollars)))

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Of course. the sooner we get the fuck out the easier it will be to worry about America first. With any luck the middle east will get bored and blow themselves up and take Israel with them

Tucker carlson, sheet of paper is a copy of its ok to be white

Thanks for the delicious copypasta mate

He bombed an airbase that was back online 48 hours later. Obongo put it to congress to remove Assad, and it almost passed bar a few votes. This caused the UK to follow suit and they almost passed it too.

One almost started a war and one prevented it. You try figure out which is which.

Why are we removing assad? He had better approval than trump lol

>why remove Assad
While I agree we shouldn't get rid of Assad (we don't rule Syria so we have no say in who runs it) you should know polls in America are useless. It's almost like the people that voted for Trump don't waste time taking polls

Well no shit lol

Obongo did. Trump is just walking away from it

There's actually more money at stake than he lets on. Is it a sign that he knows about the six gorillion?

>4:04 Nov. 24
>Remember Trump encodes his messages with triple fours somewhere

>well no shit
You're the one that asked an obvious question user. I just gave you the obvious answer

>he knows about the six gorillion
Of course he does. He knows all about the yids and their ways

Well, first he had to collect all the Artifacts of Power (globe in Saudi Arabia with Necklace of Power) the gifts he got from The Pope and Israel now he has to use their innate golfing powerups to defeat every world leader at Golf.

Once he defeats them they are humbled and pledge to deliver him amazing economic deals.

He has collected all of Asia and now he will conquer Erdogan, Trump pledged to defeat the entire world at golf and Make America Great Again.

But what will he do? What does he know? What are his intentions?

See

lel that's an unusual lead but I'll look into it. I really hope the global stage isn't set on something so petty as a golf match... although bigger things have happened for less.

>6 trillion