Which European country will be the first to fall Sup Forums?

Looking at current projections, UK seems to be the most fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/cms/s/0/4bd95562-4379-11e2-a48c-00144feabdc0.html#axzz2EmHkrZcr
hooktube.com/watch?v=16KBdD9TOVw
youtube.com/watch?v=VUbxVfSqtt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i doubt the level of protestantism still practiced on that map

This map is absolutely horse shit

UK is in a much better state than Sweden, France or Germany (in that order)

Better to have one 100% muslim region than 5% through the whole country tbqh.

Uk has already fallen mate, you should practice your pigeon catching skills for when corybn gets elected

France, 100%

Keep telling yourself that.
The only way for things to get better is to acknowledge the truth.

Are there a bunch of Catholics on the coast of England?

Looks like it's because London is divided into tiny divisions on that map, while Berlin is one big division. At least that's the way the map looks to me.
Not defending Anglos, since I am a Taff.

There's some pretty radical protestant people, still, although a minority.

America I guess

>le blackpill meme
Hi schlomo. Nihilism is intelligent amirite?

WE

Areas of Irish immigration

European country

rip

London is white-majority, just not British white-majority.

any actual number on how many nonwhite in london?

Source map please?

are they really trying to tell us in Scandinavia there is 80 to 90% Protestant

The worst thing is when you point out we're being conquered all the Brits will say it's only London or it's being exaggerated.
Even on Sup Forums. Open your eyes faggots.

Its not about who will be the first to fall.

Saudia arabia pumps 98% water.

Its either Israel or Saudi.

There are Muslim majority parliamentary constituencies, though.

>At the 2011 census London had a population of 8,173,941. Of this number, 44.9% were White British. 37% of the population were born outside the UK, including 24.5% born outside of Europe.

Source:
ft.com/cms/s/0/4bd95562-4379-11e2-a48c-00144feabdc0.html#axzz2EmHkrZcr

>France, 100%
Third world country humour

Protestantism is cancer. Think how based the Southern USA would be with Catholic majority

The current system in the country is completely and absolutely fucked, there is no saving it. I simply hope that the righteous shall rises from the ashes of Britain after the dumpster fire dies down.

Sweden

WUZ

Just under 60% white, although this has undoubtedly decreased by a slight.

My ancestors :-)

>(your)
t.South Italian.

By registration, probably.

Between Israel and Saidi.

I want the Saudi to get pajeeted

USA can take India away from bricks by giving them weapons, they want superpower?

Let the Saudi's have it.
hooktube.com/watch?v=16KBdD9TOVw

PASTA FUCKERS

The blue Protestantism on this map must be VERY vague.

ROMANZ

>the only country in western europe

>Protestantism is cancer
Yes definitely.
But, you could see also that Norway is protestant and less cucked. Also Danemark.
France doesn't count, we are not anymore Catholic since the revolution.

BBC teaches about the BBC

le 57% face, guv

Keep making fun of Europe. Give me a reason.

There is quite a difference between having one city like that and your entire nation like that. Come to Wales and see how snow white it is, if you think we are white.

>you should practice your pigeon catching skills for when corybn gets elected
There's a joke here but I don't get it

He wasn't claiming that UK wasn't fucked, he was claiming that it isn't on the either countries levels.

Russia is probably the most cucked nation though. More chucked than Sweden.

There are plenty of places in USA that are >90% white. Your pedantry is useless. The future of the UK is le 57% percent face with a 95% chance of a mudslime storm.

So that's your master plan? Escape the subhuman flood instead of fighting it?

There's places in UK that are 98% white. I've been living in a suburban town for 2 months now and I haven't seen a non white in sight.

UK, Sweden and Germany are well on the way to a living nightmare. France does seem to be the country most fucked and first to fall. Paris is worse than London or any UK city. We dont have ghettos like Calias. The scum want to get here but as least theres a channel in the way. Even normies are growing right wing now, we got a brexit- could fail but at least we theres an effort to get out of this mess while frogs choose Macron. Fucking fools.

I'm pretty sure if we account for all the unregistered brown people then the numbers would be much higher, I live in South London and I along with 3 other whites are the only whites in our class

Wait until the next census is sent out, I think we're in for a shock, even those of us who think things are bad now.

France, without a doubt. It will just take an economical crisis.

What does this graph mean

This is like a jackpot for terrible pseudo-science:
> Shitty statistical analysis
> Shitty demographic analysis
> Shitty ideological nonsense
> Muh pseudo-science

youtube.com/watch?v=VUbxVfSqtt8

Muslims are 4% of the UK population, you fucking moron. How the fuck is 4% a majority?

But that is London on the map.

Four always wins.

very doubtful that you should be in a much better state with your totalitarian laws, rape statistics and terror attacks.

Romainians,Polish etc....white yeah,nah how manny brits you have there that is how manny whites there are,especially since its the diasporas we are talking about which is full of the most nigger like criminals.
I was just reading yesterday that Romainain clans are having a street war in London sicne one of the leaders got his brains bashed in.
Thank you for taking these criminals in my country is now much safer.

I've lived in a white town all my life when I go to cities it's like going abroad.

When can Northern England secede from Southern England

Sweden will soon fall, they are a lot of rape, terrorist attack, the police can't fight all of these niggas. Moreover Swedish people are totally cuck, and they don't want to become nationalist.
UK will not fall first, neither France or Germany.

Yes please fuck off, the south is free of Muslims atm, if we can just split off that would be great. You northerners can deal with the Ghadi's

South England is anything below London btw. London upward is North England

Most of london is 20+% Proti filth except for one small area where Muslims have been concentrated.
>oh noes we're fucked
When Australians are bringing the voice of reason it really goes to show how fucked Britain actually is. What should worry you more than anything else is the disturbing lack of Catholicism. I'm a Luciferian myself, that having been said, Catholics at the very least believe in salvation through a persons works and faith. Protestants simply believe that faith alone is all that is required for salvation. This in turn allows them to act like no good degenerate reprobates. It's okay to drink daily, feed your kids reformed pork products, never attend church, fuck around before and after your second divorce, all is forgiven as long as they say they love Jesus.

Fuck off you inbred sped

Yes, you have fewer muslims than France.

However your government has bent the knee to Islam, while even the French center left party stands up to them a minimum, and when they do engage in shady deals with them, they certainly wish no one gets wind of it. In addition we favour strong secularism over multiculturalism.

Of course in the long term the demographic pressure and radicalisation of the next muslim generation means that the country will fall, but until then UK, your pandering to islamists and islam in general means you are , at present, the most fucked.

ITALIAN'D

UK is the most fucked.
Belgium has to purge Molendijk if they want to uncuck themselves. Sweden is beyond fucked because they let too many in and had a hoising shortage to begin with, and France was already a breeding ground for extremism before the crisis.
Germany seems to unironically be doing the least shit out of the cucked countries. Yea, they had terror attacks, but those were 1-man actions which was nothing compared to the preplanned cold and calculated Paris attacks.

why do nords have such an aversion to Catholicism?

That map is a lie.

London is 13% Muslim. Marseilles is France is 25%.

France also has a much larger percentage of Muslims in the wider population.

France and Belgium both have already fallen, UK is close and so is Italy and Germany.

But France #1 cuck without a doubt.

> Germany the least cucked.

They've just let a million 3rd worlders in, there's a good chance that another half a million will get through this year even with the heightened security.

What fucking planet are you living on?

And yet I don't live anywhere near London and I'm surrounded by ragheads.
Don't believe any numbers or maps I see personally.

Well that's pretty retarded.

I would take them with a grain of salt but I think statistics are more reliable than just sticking your neck out the window and counting heads.

>3 million
It's not even 2 million but OK.
Germany also has a population of 82 million people. How exactly do you expect those mudslimes to simply "take over"?
This is not Murrica where 50% of the population consists of niggers.

>Dat juicy no religion over de Randstad.

Wilheeeeeelmuuuuus vaaaan naaaaaa

>Raghead
Are you sure you're not confusing currymunchers with mudslimes?
Hindus are pretty based famalam.

Tell me what women are like in Ireland, Spain, and Poland. To hell with prots