Is it okay to be redpilled and

want to impregnate a qt ebony with the potent white seed?

Monkey fucker.

yeah but only if you are a Jew in Israel

shit choice of pic to shill health pack

Yes, it’s redpilled to improve their genepool. African nogs crave the white seed

Then you're not 'red pilled' but part of the problem

oh shut up Iceland and go chase a gnome

You can fuck any and as many women as you want, so long as you produce at least 3 white children in your lifetime.

Skinny black women are super rare. The ones you do find though prefer white men and are into kinky fetishes.

Nice flag India or Canada

true,mos of them prefer
anal

>"I'm too much of a little bitch to think for myself and make life decisions, can you tell me what I'm supposed to like?"
Take it to /adv/.

If you have a cup half full of milk, then fill the other half with shit, it's still basically a cup of shit.

It's okay to not listen to virgin central, namely Sup Forums, yes.

The first one I met had a daddy rape fetish. Another one liked to be choked/strangled/drowned. I've only met a few skinny black women but all three were into some deep level fetishes.

Who is this heavenly blessed beauty?

>want to impregnate a qt ebony with the potent white seed?
it's all fun & games til your mongrel le 56% baby comes out

no
>sweden

fuck, i will never stop bursting in laughter every time i see this mutant.

When did india join the EU?

yes, BLEACHING is the final redpill.

No.

enjoy your aids

Nah, i know tons. Just dont love in bumfuck alabama and youre golden. I prefer the thicker ones because tittays though

Jazzma Kendrick she is always pic choice for shilling

>shilling
lol

That's a latina not a nigress

THICCCCCCCC

I would. Might even impregnate but won’t stick around.

yes its ok

I usually enjoy shilling with bria, she makes me fucking diamonds

oops that's not bria

Nasty, nasty, NAZ-TEEE Gross.

both look quite fine

half black, also latina isnt a fucking race.

who ever uses these arguments its fucking sad
also to the moving to a single race thing is stupid since most people dont race mix

you're not redpilled then

would impregnate so fast

White men will strike back and fuck all black women. Yay! Another great victory of white race!

stay mad whiteys. you getting btfo ----- by your own woman hahahahahahahhaha.

the real redpill is that race mixing conquered people and killing their men has been the norm for humanity for millenia.

You gotta be really stupid if you impregnate a brown chick and have brown eyed mongrel children who won't look like you. There are hot black chicks, yes, and you can have sex with them, but let them take the pill, so you won't have to raise negroe babies. Black chicks are for fucking, white girls are for breeding. I'm in vacation right now, I'll fuck LBFMs, but I will never marry a brown island Asian.

If you wanna bleach niggers you aint redpilled

well it turns out i'm masturbating at least one more time today

You have shitty taste if you think that pic is attractive

attagoys

why the retarded /cbts/ logo tho?

it's jewSA ofc

disgusting thread

fuck off then faggot

This is the funniest shit, do you fucking niggers actually think pictures of coons with race traitors will

trigger us, and make us "stay mad"?

Nothing could be further from the truth, when the day of the rope comes the fucking coal burners will be up

there swinging right after we're done with you and whatever mongrel spawn that were born from bestiality.

We don't want those whores anyways, every white slut that fucks a porch monkey announces to the rest of the

white world that they are trashy tramps driven by animal desires.

I'm grateful every time a nigger helps point out a disloyal woman to the rest of us, we don't want her, her

disloyal genetics won't contribute to the future of whiteness, and each generation of you niggers becomes less

and less Black.

You are helping us purge undesirable genetics from the white race at the same time you reduce the overall

influence of Black genetics in the world. Then you have the stupidity and total lack of awareness to post and

brag about how you're "winning".

Seriously thank you for making the world a better place for the white race, you dumb fucking coons.

amen

Im half black, half white, and I’ve pretty much never found black gurls attractive, but the ones in this thread...

fuck off back to sudan ya filth refugee cunt.

It is redpilled
replace the bad white women with the best the rest of the world has to offer

Your 'human ancestor' is nigger too.

happy here mate, come try to kick me out. Oh and btw I'm voting greens or labour at the queensland elections :)

Is that one of the twin black girls with huge tits on ig??

If that doesn't make you fail nofap you're not a man.

Jesus that body with a Caucasian face and real hair would be amazing.