How do we deal with the shitskin kike on a stick worshippers?

How do we deal with the shitskin kike on a stick worshippers?

amateur

Same way we deal with Muslims and Jews: gas chambers.

>taken to the extreme
>ignoring this

Adolf is talking about subversion of Christian morals. He was a self-proclaimed pious Christian.

Rip out all the semitic stuff in the churches and replace it with ancestral worship. You could literally just have a sermon
about the history of european people and it would be far more interesting and rewarding to people than having to listen to
semitic genealogy.

The deus vult larpers are ironically evidence that this would be the case.

>hitler was a christian

He actively jailee Christian leaders and oppressed the Church. His positive Christianity movement sought to make Christianity as least Christian as possible and remove its Jewish origins. He was Christian before he came to power, not after it.

How do we deal with pagan faggots?

This. Most of Hitler's anti-christian quotes are either made up, altered, or taken out of context.

If you have a Christcuck friend:
1. Take him hunting.
2. Shoot him "accidentally".
3. Tell everyone he came out of nowhere.

They are literally a bigger threat to Europe than Islam.

Faggots like you deserve the rope more than leftists.

That's rich coming from a literal communist.

If you have a christcuck deus vult larper take him on a tour to all the, very pagan, statues of great kings
in Europe and demand him to tear down those false idols. He won't because he's actually an ancestral worshipper.
They are living in a delusion that they care about the jesus, ask a muh based catholic pole to give a profound
answer to why he's christian. I fucking bet you 9/10 would go "muh based ancestors were christians, Jan Sobieski killed
da fucking shitskins fuck yeah! Jesus is my grandfather!", they are kidding themselves with the semitic stuff.

Idiots.

He was an atheist behind closed doors and refused to go to church with his mother and sister.

Fucker was a fedora for days.
Had he accomplished his goals, there would be no cross standing in Europe today.

>He was an atheist behind closed doors
No he fucking wasn't. To say he wasn't Christian is one thing, to say he was an Atheist is just fucking pathetic.

See, the only people that are genuine christian these days are meme flags and brown people.

White people stop kidding yourselves and recognize that you are ancestral worshippers.
When a man sees a grand cathedral, he sees the great work of the people that lived
before him, living and dying and fighting, that's true spiritual enlightenment.
History is the ultimate religion.

Sure thing

>I don't understand the bible.png

KEK you're a fool. Europe will die without Christianity.

>I don't understand the bible.png
Then please do explain. All of you Christians just keep saying how we don't understand your book, but you never bother to explain it.

>Europe will die without Christianity.
Kinda reminds me of:
>Without multiculturalism, Europe will not survive.

They never want to deal with why people have left Christianity

If I may say so, it's amazing that the only other reasonable person in the thread at this point is Swedish. Looks like Sup Forums has been completely taken over by the kikes.

What do we do to combat this? Is openly killing Christian families the only solution?

>haha you are just a bunch of kike on a stick jew worshippers just ignore that jews hate christians and want to destroy christianity
>christianity is a cuck religion
>just ignore the last 1000+ years where christian countries dominated the world in almost every field

Christians own guns too

This again, satan shill? Yeshua is not going anywhere and neither are those that love Him.

Argue all you want but the evidence is clear. Russia persecuted Christ through communism, they sucked. They cease that shit and now they are doing well. Europa used to do well when they loved God, now they have kicked him out and see where they are?

Christians are a stabilizing force in the west. Islam is cancer, it is plain to see. Israel is a blessing, not a curse.

Must feel bad waiting on the jews to build the third temple....

They left because of the rise of secular liberalism, nihilism, and subversion of most churches. Sweden is a good example of what happens when true Christianity declines.

Doesn't killing go against your religion, though?

thor's hammer

>killing
Thou shalt not murder. Big difference

Their pseudo kike religion is already dying out. We just need to keep spreading the truth- >pic related

You're full of shite
>Gestapo section IV (B)
>Morality trials
>Replacing the kike cross with the Hakenkreuz
What did they mean by this?

Were you abused in your early years, leaf?
Why do you hate God so much?
He loves you so much that He was nailed on a cross to pay for your sins.
Come to Him and you will molded into a new man, free from hatred, fear, anger, loneliness etc.. You can be saved by His grace, even if you blasphemed His holy name

Actually no. It's "thou shalt not kill".

"I willest braketh him"

>this is what a "redpilled" autist from swede believes
I genuinely can't way for you country to collapse due to atheism, islam, and anything that is anti-christian

>are tactics by militant atheists the only solution
t. commie

Dude there was a Jew in 12th century England named Aaron of Lincoln who was richer this the king because of this shit.

god is great.