I just Opened a rich person fridge and i dont know i never felt this feeling before now im back home and just opened...

I just Opened a rich person fridge and i dont know i never felt this feeling before now im back home and just opened mine and its water bottles condiments and a pack of carrots why was i born here

Capitalism is slavery who should they have more than me when i never chose this life DEATH IS THIS PRISON EQUALITY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_5joTyy3CCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>having a fridge

lol whiny richfag, I haven't had a fridge in years. Literally no reason to own one if you don't run a restaurant or a store.

wat
how do you store food then?

A niggress on welfare with 8 kids gets free food and has a packed fridge in America.

Communism is the mistake, faggot.

I thought you faggots hated food????

I don't, I buy my food fresh and daily from the market.

Capitalism is why they have all that food, dumbass.

You're simply retarded. Communism is working and giving 90% of your profits to others. If that's not slavery, I don't know what is.

not if i not producing much and taking 90% of other people profits

>commie being a leech
what a shocker

>opened a rich person fridge
>downloads a random stock picture of a fridge
>know fuck all the context of the picture
No evidence, no argument.
Why don't you Commies least provide some evidence of a rich persons fridge vs. a poor persons fridge before you try and lecture everyone.

>t. dies first during apocalypse

>wants more food
>wants communism

yeah if I was starving I'd just want it over faster too

p.s. lmao @ all americans having bottled water in their fridges because their tap water is undrinkable

wow, how cultural, ethnic, and interesting
*tips sombrero*

You have in your fridge what you put there. Why are you only buying water bottles and carrots? Didn't capitalism provide you with ample choice of groceries to pick from?

>implying anyone would take the time to gather all that food and have it a decent price if they didnt benefit
why do commies not understand the concept of creating wealth?

Tap water is shit here too desu.

OP, under communism their fridge would look like yours, not the other way around.

How much of a nigger can you be? You are confirming my original comment. Capitalism/Communism isn't just about you. You're fucking insane.

>lmao @ all americans having bottled water in their fridges because their tap water is undrinkable
I laughed at your post.
Then I realized that our water isn't much better.
Least we get to keep our foreskins though.

I am trying to work, can you keep down the noise, thanks.
youtube.com/watch?v=_5joTyy3CCo

I didn't realize hippy communists like prepackaged commercialized food with all sorts of additives and preservatives. Huh. Learn something new everyday: not only do commies love disgusting non-food, they are jealous that others have it because they can't budget. (Seriously--that's what my fridge looks like, except minus the crap and instead homemade sauces and juices and jams... And we're a one income household that makes less than the average in my region.)
Weird. It's almost like communists are actually just pieces of shit jealous assholes that are too stupid to do anything themselves.

If you wonder why Communism is a failure, re-read your statement. You summed up exactly why right there.

my fridge is empty too
do you ever hear something called takout?
get your shit togeter you lazy fuck

alarmy.com
sage