When did you join the alt-right?

When did you join the alt-right?

me on the left

I did? Where's my sonnenrad tattoo?

We never joined the alt right

last week, just got my laminated membership card in the mail yesterday

>alt-right

As opposed to shlomo fucking your brain?

>heh, your views aren't your own
>there's no way you can have your views unless you're being brain fucked by a nazi
Let me know how this strategy works out for you.

last week

i bet that feels so good

When I realized blacks nowadays are more racist than white people

>(((alt-right)))
No.

I always wanted to join a gang

Where's the joke?

Simple; I never did.

Yesterday.

Praise kek!

Based black man supports Trump!

Ivanka and Jared’s based Jewish heritage is going to help #MAGA

Liberals on suicide watch after being BTFO’d by Milo!

Ex-Bernie supporter here now on the Trump Train! No brakes on all the winning!

8d chess!

I didn't. I joined the alt-left because Juden are the ubermensch and we need to gas cishet white males. Make sure all the wywymyn get BLACKED and all the babies are raised trans.

I detest my own white skin color so I let Tyrone fuck my wife and I use my mouth to clean them up when they're through.

just then

>When did you join the alt-right?

When my former Democrats ran this cunt for president. We were hoping the nigger would really do good. But after him and then this the party turned to pure evil.

alt?
No, the right-right, my friend.
and that'd be around 2015

The joke is the ppl who unironically believe in nupolitics

right - ok, but alternative? no.

>le alt-right
I'm a conservative, the centre point has shifted so far to the left that I'm now supposedly a nahtzee

Never. I stay away from all kike shills.

>join

>When did you join the alt-right?
Just because i'm here since 2007 doesnt mean i'm alt-right.

Stop being so prejudiced and judgmental.

There is no alt-right to join, it's a term the press and the democrats made up while they were flustered after the election in order to try and make some sense of what was happening. There's only a nameless, leaderless, right wing movement. Anybody who identifies as alt-right is either controlled opposition or a useful idiot like richard spencer.

Are you okay?

>implying I was ever part of your homsex club

Lol fags, I created it

Havent. Contrary to popular belief, Sup Forums isn't alt right.

After I saw the swarm of an unbridled black mass hurling itself towards Europe

>tfw no buff brownshirt to fuck your brains out

after i see were ameica is headiang and they are wanting to replicate with the eu

I didn't. I'm just here to shitpost.

the "alt right" isn't even real, it's some buzzword shit that retards like Hillary made up to try and disparage people that are attracted to Trump's brand of politics.

I've been a Conservative for about 10 years; around the time I turned ~25 I started realizing liberalism was for mentally weak, physically pathetic people who want to blend into society so they can hide their own insecurities. You can't get criticized for being a mentally ill loser if everyone around you is a mentally ill loser as well.

Usually the big scary prison nazis like in the OP are complete dipshits who would probably hate Sup Forums because they only identify with white power type shit as a way of expressing white solidarity in the scariest, edgiest way possible in order to survive in prison and in street gangs.

But I guess drawing Jared Taylor or someone benign that the left has a hateboner for like Jordan Peterson just wouldn't make for as good of a visual.

Capes are gay

kek this is the truth

Yes, you are the brain

Id wear that to work desu

Have always been Right, Never Wrong.

>alt-right
Goodness gracious, there are people who think that's a thing?