Continuing manga dump for Wombs. Volume 1 was just dumped >>150709845

Continuing manga dump for Wombs. Volume 1 was just dumped Basic synopsis is a futuristic sci-fi story about two separate groups of human colonizers fighting over a single planet. The first group arrived much earlier and is less technologically advanced, but they've managed to stave off defeat by developing limited teleportation technology based on the biology of a native species on the planet capable of this feat. The kicker is that the technology requires an alien organ to be implanted inside a woman's womb.

DL links for first two volumes are here:
mega.nz/#!0pkT3RgR!fXTfkC-Uy4_ifGu0IN3CA1ILUTwhRQXgKs52dtlgPxA
mega.nz/#!ApcyHZAL!E353M89PRWzOFa_DlIeIgfgcovZPEwZZ_10hYrWJj0g

Oh I remember this from a while back.

Hey Hox, any chance of picking up volumes 4 and 5?

user gave me raws for v4 in the last thread. As for v5, maybe they'll pop up by the time I finish up volume 4. I'm not exactly trying to rush through this project so it's not a big deal.

I like this stupid nurse.

doing lords work OP, thanks

Things went south quick.

I'm surprised there can even be a war of this level of violence and destruction when both sides have nukes. Kind of makes me wonder about the whole MAD thing again. If a nuclear country was crazy enough to mount a conventional attack on another country, would it necessarily lead to nuclear exchange? Or could things really play out like in this manga where both countries are so threatened by nukes that they simply hold to a tacit agreement not to use them?

Man, the Seconds are absolute dickheads.

They supposedly began the war with a massive surprise attack on civilians so... yeah.

I guess it's possible if their nukes are powerful enough to cause damage on an unimaginable scale. The Seconds probably don't want to wreck the planet either.

Since both parties are trying to come out on top with a habitable planet to colonize, it makes sense not to fuck up the biosphere too much.

Yeah, as long as the war aims for either side isn't extremely costly (such as enslavement, mass killings, etc.), it does seem possible for both sides to hold off using nukes for the whole war, which is kind of a scary thought when thinking about how the 21st century will play out.

I specifically mean how they justify all this shit. Kind of like the USA attacking some Middle-Eastern country because it has [s]oil[/s] I mean biological weapons. The technological levels of the warring countries seem to be comparable too, excluding magic alien teleporting corps, of course.

Yeah, the second's sanctimonious attitude about denouncing Hast's use of Transfer soldiers and claiming moral superiority is sickening and reminds me of how countries today like the US will go on about Chinese human right violations or Russian air strikes in Syria, even as they themselves drone strike the shit outta the ME, bomb hospitals, and torture prisoners.