Whats up with SJWs and weird tattoos?

Whats up with SJWs and weird tattoos?
I'm fine with normal tattoos like ones you got for being in the military/gang or to hide an ugly scar but these guys always have weird random ones that makes no sense on perfectly normal body parts.
Can an ex SJW explain this to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=655&ei=8j0YWsKNAqTH_QbCo5r4Bg&q=Pentatones&oq=Pentatones&gs_l=img.3..0j0i30k1j0i24k1l2.1047.1047.0.1425.1.1.0.0.0.0.70.70.1.1.0....0...1ac.2.64.img..0.1.70....0.Y31AY8gK3c0
youtube.com/watch?v=cKWTCJVUgcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hahahahaha WAT

GOOD ONE DUDE

Why did she not get the whole Al Jolson blackface?

because they want to be unique and free to mark their bodies like all their friends do

it shows how super unique and special they are

Attention seeking, as simple as that, also they do other things like self-diagnose. They have very low self-esteem.

Jesus fuck, how do you go from Zero to Full Retard that fast

They increase their chances of getting a lifetime of benefits due to few bosses wanting to employ them.

The blackface and racism accusations are going to be great.

Heresy grows from idleness.

it WAS cool at one point, so of course generation barney snowflake had to ruin it like the gas worthy cunts they are.

Shame, she has a nice face to.
Not sure what’s up with self mutilation of the face but I see it a lot in London.

>Whats up with SJWs and weird tattoos?

Several things. First, it gets them attention, which they crave more than anything else.
Second, it shows they're unique and individual.
Third, it shows their contempt for mainstream social mores.

It's self hurting, ticks all the same boxes as cutting themselves like emos.

Shame, she was cute

I'm just gonna say it, regardless of what the libertarian fags here think.

Tattoo artists need to be regulated. That guy basically just agreed to destroy a mentally ill woman's life.

I'm just gonna say it, regardless of what the libertarian fags here think.

Burger slingers artists need to be regulated. Ronald McDonald basically just agreed to destroy a fat greedy woman's life.

Looks like gangrene.

Hey, that's not a bad idea :^)

Laudabile sane institutum.

Knew an old biker tattoo artist and one of his rules was: No ink below the cuffs or above the collar. This guy himself was covered with full sleeves, etc., but didn't have any ink on hands, neck, etc., because he said no matter what, at some point you'll regret it. He was voted World's Best Tattooed Man back in the 80's and did custom ink all over the world, just shows how the new crop will do ink anything for $.

This chick is the lead singer for a band called the Pentatones. Looks like the entire band may have gotten this tat.

google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=655&ei=8j0YWsKNAqTH_QbCo5r4Bg&q=Pentatones&oq=Pentatones&gs_l=img.3..0j0i30k1j0i24k1l2.1047.1047.0.1425.1.1.0.0.0.0.70.70.1.1.0....0...1ac.2.64.img..0.1.70....0.Y31AY8gK3c0

>No ink below the cuffs or above the collar

Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

SJW first start to hurt themselves.
Then they decide to hurt everybody else.

> tatoos

A liberal transnigger.

every tattoo artist I know (before you ask, 8) is the same. no hands necks or faces unless you've zero room everywhere else & can prove you don't need a job.

If I took that off, would she die?

100% correct

Mark of the Beast. Let them have it. Will make it easier when the day of rippening comes.

Your body is a temple to God.

its fake my dude
she is just baiting like an attention whore

It would be very painful

When you're plain and boring on the inside you need to pretend you're not on the outside.

this is fake, it was one of the temp tattoos

AMEN

Yeah this, they hate themselves, and they hate the image of a natural, unmodified human as an "unrealistic ideal". So if they look at themselves and see beauty, it upsets them, as if they were looking at a religious icon. It makes them feel inadequate. It's the same reason they create art that's purely ugly and constantly insult religion.

I can't tell if it's fake or not as I don't speak Arabic.

youtube.com/watch?v=cKWTCJVUgcc

>don't speak arabic

I don't know why but that was funnier then it should have been

Oh god that's a tattoo??

You're a strong independent woman.

I cucked their keyboard player Albrecht, no joke.

DELET THIS!!!!