I hate this graffiti

Get on the train its covered in this shitty graffiti.
Go under the bridge on the train, the walls of the bridge are covered in this shitty graffiti.
Go past a factory the walls are sprayed all over with this shitty graffiti
Walk through the town & yes,this shit is sprayed all over....

You get my point, why is this rubbish sprayed everywhere?
It has no message, its usually some daft cunts name or some meaningless word.

I often think of getting a can of black spray & just spraying all over it, it looks revolting & dirties the whole town.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eTI5th4nfL0&t=762s
youtube.com/watch?v=XDUkIVywAs0&t=500s
youtube.com/watch?v=tbRZHqtl6lQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that cities sent out crews to tear down it’s okay to be white signs but leave those nigger runes up.

>he didnt get flix of the runner

mug

Put swastikas on them, and gaze in amazement how quickly they're removed.

>why is this rubbish sprayed everywhere?

youtube.com/watch?v=eTI5th4nfL0&t=762s

Lol yes that would work I think.

talentless hacks seeking a buzz from doing illegal shit

they're junkies but instead of leaving a needle, they leave this visual diarrhoea

It's an underground art scene, bozo.

>talentless

y u hav 2 get mad

>art
how high are you jamal?

no its not, its cunts dressed in tracksuits defacing stuff by spraying nonsense.

Some tit wrote in graffiti "Ghetto 4 life" nearby where I live,in a small 96% white town

Just because you don't have a voice in reality doesn't mean that others should be silence. Should they be good goys and rent out billboard space for their art? Would that be okay with you?

>I often think of getting a can of black spray & just spraying all over it, it looks revolting & dirties the whole town.

Just write swastikas over it like some other user posted ITT. Also, writing "Trump is amazing" or some shit will also work as well as a swastika. Both should get that graffiti removed very quickly.

What do you think gives them the right to deface public areas with silly drawings and words

OoOo MUH PUBLIC AREAS

....listen to you lol

>that amateur looking garbage is what you troglodytes consider art

No one wants to see your failed cave scrawling, Tyrone.

It makes everywhere look like shit nigger areas of America, unjustifiable behaviour.

remember when kids used to carve their initials into their desk or write their name in wet cement? this is the same thing, except its done by teenagers who never mentally developed beyond the age of 10

You know, it wouldn't be so bad if the actually good graffiti artists put up nice murals of real shit or some motivational words of wisdom or something like that, and some do. But then the jealous and talentless monkeys come out and deface everything just cause.

>teenagers

youtube.com/watch?v=XDUkIVywAs0&t=500s

Then do something about it faggot go and paint the cities white

mate you got no clue about the culture so go fuck ya self

>art
>talent

Neither is required for nigger scribble.

listen to yourself you fucking poofta
>it's a culture you dont understand

you fuck off you bloody dero

i bet you suck off Banksy though

he's that faggot who stencils shit right?

culture of whites acting like a black, grow up.

yeah hes that faggot

he can fuck off, he just prints shit off, cuts it out with his big-boy-scissors and sprays it

he's a disgusting vandal

We should treat these pavement apes like Singapore does. Cane their asses. It would be best to flog them in public as a deterrent.

Tell me about it

A tiny portion of it is witty or creative. It is the dreck, not the rough diamond art, that most of us encounter most of the time. And we have learned to put on a forced grin and tell ourselves it is the look of our time.

Graffiti is a pretentious subcultural backbeat that is replicated everywhere in much the same style, the same chunky lettering and coded messages. It is boring and expresses a generalised contempt for community and kindness.

This from the home of Paul Hogan

our mayor is replacing the shitty grafitti with vertical gardens

mate painting walls and leaving your mark isnt a black nigger thing, it goes back to cave days, marking territory and other shit

it's a primal nigger thing
ok

would you rather see a plain ugly old train or one with a fresh galv like this on it lad

it's makes terrible public transport fun
that is, when the outside of the train is covered in art
not when the inside is covered in faggot tagging or scratched windoes

How about we paint over it with actually good art that Hitler would be proud of instead of some gay pepe r.eddit drumpf memes

found the flaming faggots from melbin

nah im from brissy mate

>that is replicated everywhere in much the same style, the same chunky lettering and coded messages.

This, its the same shit style everywhere.

Roman Graffiti:
One passage on the staircase reads:

vasia quae rapui, quaeris formosa puella
accipe quae rapui non ego solus; ama.
quisquis amat valeat

Which translates to:

Beautiful girl, you seek the kisses that I stole.
Receive what I was not alone in taking; love.
Whoever loves, may she fare well.

omg you really have no clue about graff, keep ya head out of it bong dont try be a local hero or youll get rolled by a crew for capping them

You mean.. they might spray some paint near me..

OMG!

I would be fine with it, if it were restricted to train wagons and things like that but since these niggers can't control themselves and have to spray everything, even other/older pieces of art that sometimes have a long history that's intimately connected to the country, I want them dead.

I once got a sub human fined for drawing on a train with permanent marker after they called me a dick head for sitting on a seat they wanted. ooga booga no more

those are called toys, they are shit at graff and make everyone in the scene look bad

That's a good idea, I'm impressed Brazil.

>germany being fine with it
kek. not sure which is the graffiti capital of europe but I'm sure it must be koln or berlin

Animals marking their territory, nothing new.
If you spray over it, you are declaring a war on them though, like in animal world.

you're such faggots. I prefer the look of modernised steel and engineering marvels. Not absolutely SHIT vandalism

I used your "fresh galv" as inspiration to make this.

I propose you print off this decal and stick it over any graffiti.

It's part of the social engineering psy-op.

Fuck "underground art" then it's blight.

it's not bubblegum on the seat
have a sense of humour
and yeah, some of it is high quality.
some of it is shit.
congratulations.

Anybody caught defacing public property like that, should get prison time. Do it again, get more.

>leaf
>full fascism
how's the destruction of your country going?
>about 20% farther ahead than our's

they do...

>99% of the niggers make us 1% look bad
You all hang from the same rope. I'm big on equality like that.

Lol I was thinking the exact same thing yesterday
Related pic is from my neighborhood in Toronto. The greek god guy is pretty cool, but the rest of it is straight bullshit

>become mayor in São Paulo
>paint kilometers of graffiti grey despite "people" complaining about it

Come to Brasil brit user

Honestly why don't they just spray their own houses with shitty 'art'.

Its not a part of British culture so why do we have to suffer it?

Get a bucket of paint and throw it over it.

its sounds weird, but graffiti is implicit, most famous writers were white

It IS talentless.
This is the kind of shit a would doodle as a kid in school. The only kind of artwork I could just not think about while doing.

The kind of retards who do this live in their parents's houses so painting them would get them grounded
They have some ideas of "taking the public space" or "making the city colorful and fight the concrete jungle"
Marxist-ish discourse to justify property violation on the grounds that it's art
The mayor has even been called and obscurantist

Aside from the garbage tryhard graffiti flash art bullshit, this would be cool to see more of. You know, actual art. Putting it on the midas shop just makes it work even better. Context and skill.

>I often think of getting a can of black spray & just spraying all over it, it looks revolting & dirties the whole town.

You are looking at this all wrong neighbour
I work as a handyman and groundskeeper and we often get boongs and homeless people tagging up my walls and so forth
My answer is to simply bust out the paint and paint over it. Pretty weak response right? maybe, but you'd be suprised how mad they get when they come back to see thier "art" and it's nicely painted over

It also helps that I mix a hint of white through the colour and draw a big, fat cock right over the larger shape i painted over. So all they see is matching wall with a slightly different penis "painted over" part

They most likely do. A lot of them are squatters/political activists that live outside the norm. Move into the country if you're this ass blasted about it.

They're just dirty people

They could paint it to look like a jungle?
Paint some gorillas and things on walls.
Not just the blocky same old stuff they have been doing for 30 years, I remember this crap in the 80's but it was mostly confined to London then.

Nah they call big cities concrete jungles
They paint things over it as some kind of protest against the grey buildings or something
They're fucking retarded

I live in the country & its here as well.

Would be more fun to ruin their work.

It is kind of scary cause they do the exactly same "grafiti" in Brazil at the exactly same places. Races (in fact species) are something absolutly real and much beyond our comprehension. Is scary to see how similar those things are without never having any conact.

If you're going to graffti then it should resemble art like that Greek god, the other stuff just looks like diarrhea.

Don't know why OP is crying though. Most city's suburbs are shitholes. They always have been.

(((graffiti)))

>Don't know why OP is crying though. Most city's suburbs are shitholes. They always have been.

Because we tolerate them being shitholes & make excuses for it.
"its da yoof" and such crap.

It's not very effective art. What does it represent? Is it supposed to raise awareness for the plight of the poor? The poor in western countries who live in luxury compared to the rural poor of Asia and Africa.
Is it supposed to be about "racism" in the countries that jump head over heel to cater to ethnic minorities and grant them affirmative action plans, as well as diversity quotas in public service institutions?
The truth is, is that it isn't about any of that. It's just edgy youngsters who wish they were American hoodlums from the 90s but are actually just working class Pakistanis who live on an island in the North Sea.

>shitter beware

heres a personal fave

youtube.com/watch?v=tbRZHqtl6lQ

im white ((scotish))((german)) ((no abo in me)) and i paint trains, its not a nigger thing

lel

>You get my point
You're a giant cuntlipped bitch, who finds the most irrelevant shit to complain about.

I’ll make sure they check in with you to do excatly what you want next time.

Marking territory? You think violent gangs who play primal politik deserve "territory"? The only territory should be that of the communities and the nations.

It is relevant, do you want a clean city to live in or a crime ridden graffiti looking city?

If you say the latter YOU are part of the problem and are as complicit as the rest.

or maybe its the idea of "we dont give a fuck about your jewish laws and marking my land coz i dont want niggers to"

>he doesnt want to live in a colourful city where Graffiti has permitted areas

what the fuck are you even talking about mate? you're deadset fucked in the head

Your answer to the nigger problem is to behave like a nigger.

I have no problem if graffiti is in gentrified cities, trains, under a bridge or abandoned warehouse. Tagging small towns, churches, statues and residential fences is too far though.

graffiti should only be permitted on the insides of an oven

from the thumbnail I legit thought the cookie dough was graffiti

must be the meaningless globs of colour and erratic lines. lol

It's art. The artist allows you to decide what the meaning is. If it's just a word or a name, then they're just letting you know that they exist. Gotta get that street cred, mang. Knowmsayin'?

they're vandals pretending to be poets, but they're retarded

it's one of the few cool things around here. most people into it are legit artists

whoa like.. deep man! *hits blunt*

There is an alley way in my city covered in graffiti that is a tourist trap for gooks to take "urban" photos. Graffiti and rap are just crass homogenising elements designed to make every city look and feel the same.