Weekend Waifu Drawthread

Get in here to draw some cute girls and boys and brighten up someones day.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/VWaPd
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/fdPxg
imgur.com/a/yKMX2
imgur.com/a/3Ld3q
my.mixtape.moe/ywcjtq.png)
my.mixtape.moe/kepeai.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/zomsyk.jpg
imgur.com/a/JICmK
i.imgur.com/5HTVngW.png
i.imgur.com/tK8H4Np.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2330370
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1974920
i.imgur.com/71wbeoJ.png
u.nya.is/mfcnwu.png
imgur.com/7U0FVpT
i.imgur.com/yicRyHr.jpg
imgur.com/a/tHYMy
imgur.com/a/NUUTz
files.catbox.moe/nlqjzg.png)
imgur.com/a/0OJuR
i.imgur.com/cn2PDiV.png
i.imgur.com/MCmrroP.png
i.imgur.com/VJcmMko.png
i.imgur.com/AJUmNRr.png
a.pomf.cat/tiunry.png
a.pomf.cat/rkjbwz.png
a.pomf.cat/wombcy.png
imgur.com/a/2wEaZ
imgur.com/a/gD2qG
imgur.com/a/7klkX
youtube.com/watch?v=5dNiLa0IMKg
i.imgur.com/abSuRe9.jpg)
imgur.com/a/8keV9
vimeo.com/173849635
files.catbox.moe/ced893.mp4
i.imgur.com/dX7oOIP.jpg
u.nya.is/djxagu.png
u.nya.is/cshbvg.png
imgur.com/87Nmr3s
imgur.com/d9zsZAI
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid
my.mixtape.moe/zrefne.webm
imgur.com/a/kLwNF
i.imgur.com/Kmtyzzx.png
imgur.com/a/PwwqK
imgur.com/a/T2K3i
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2551142
imgur.com/SpBvTuw
imgur.com/a/Ugf5k
i.imgur.com/ETjcxPO.jpg
imgur.com/a/g6rr4
imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
i.imgur.com/176hviI.jpg
imgur.com/CfE4emT
imgur.com/a/VFPgI
imgur.com/TyLUQgG
catbox.moe/c/dk0lup
imgur.com/a/C8IXa
imgur.com/a/cxiPK)
youtube.com/watch?v=XeNKhm09Q88)
imgur.com/a/VXAM2)
i.imgur.com/ffzKXHL.png
imgur.com/a/zYlqb
exhentai.org/s/8c54fd0014/681394-249
exhentai.org/s/213dede124/370891-13
animecharactersdatabase.com/ge/photo.php?type_id=1&imgid=20897
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=shuten_douji_(fate/grand_order) &ms=1
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=euryale &ms=1
i.imgur.com/rUrswu2.jpg
yande.re/post/show/233013
a.pomf.cat/fltzsp.jpg
a.pomf.cat/frheyx.jpg
files.catbox.moe/t5t2cc.jpg
imgur.com/a/NnL3U
imgur.com/a/avPIb
poal.me/idp668
imgur.com/a/iDD1l
imgur.com/a/7Eshl
imgur.com/a/juNl6
i.imgur.com/Gl962KN.jpg)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting Tharja doing something mage like and writing in a tome in her room or mixing potions.
Or doing something to shield herself from the cold.

A joint request with Nowi, maybe an outfit swap or a playful Nowi and annoyed Tharja.
imgur.com/a/VWaPd

Tharja wearing any of these characters clothes.
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME

A Christmasy family thing with our daughters.
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf

Anything cute with SI(or alone) is fine too.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- a PoV of Rias offering her hand to the viewer (kind of like this imgur.com/a/yKMX2 I guess?) while wearing a fancy dress (or a Christmas themed dress like this one imgur.com/a/3Ld3q

- on a step ladder, hanging up a “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” banner

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Hugging Cosmog (my.mixtape.moe/ywcjtq.png)
-Or with this clothes and pose: my.mixtape.moe/kepeai.jpg
-Or like this: my.mixtape.moe/zomsyk.jpg even if summer ended long ago.
-Anyting else cute or cutelewd is also fine.

And thank you for your time.

Good morning, requesting please Orihime:
- wearing Satsuki’s Junketsu imgur.com/a/JICmK
- age 27 i.imgur.com/5HTVngW.png wearing Kissshot’s dress i.imgur.com/tK8H4Np.jpg
- working with Konata to draw up a futuristic robot, and making something overly stuffed with cool things like drills and lasers
Anything else cute and seasonal is good too, thank you.

I would like to request Mai Natsume in her pants looking down at and feeling her butt with her hands as if worried that she might have gained weight. Something similar to:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2330370

Another suggestion is a selfie of Mai in which she's blushing, naked and covering her breasts with one arm and taking the picture with the other:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1974920

Or a joint request of Mai and Futayo Honda together with their combat outfits swapped.

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki – Really, anything would be great! Anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially anything POV. (Cute)Lewd is ok, but I would prefer nothing directly explicit or 'slutty', please.

Specific request ideas:
- A POV drawing of her in this pose i.imgur.com/71wbeoJ.png
- Her reacting with surprise when she tries drinking coffee for the first time.
- Her sitting in front of a space heater while bundled up in a blanket.
- Her wearing a cute wintry or Christmas-y outfit.
- Less specific, but I always love to see Madotsuki sleeping peacefully. Either in her bed or wherever else.

Good morning/afternoon everyone.
I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari with a cake in her hands with a 27 on it saying "Happy Birthday!", please.

Please and thank you very much!

Requesting Shion dressed as a lovely angel or her relaxing under a kotatsu while wearing a sweater.
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you would like specific ideas:
-Her wearing an apron and telling the viewer that dinner is ready
-cosplaying as Pyrrha Nikos
-Standing outside with an umbrella, while it's snowing and wearing a kimono

Thanks to anyone that draws her!

Requesting anything winter-related of my Kobori. Some ideas include:

-Sitting next to a fireplace, reading a book while drinking a cup of cocoa.

-Building a snowman during a snowy afternoon.

-Scarf sharing with SI and her.
u.nya.is/mfcnwu.png

Anything else cute of her is much appreciated, though.

Good morning WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- Her coming from behind and tapping my SI's shoulder, as she holds a mistletoe above me. Telling me to look up.

- A POV shot of her in bed, looking at me with one arm extended towards me.

- In a parka.

- In her cute Santa outfit.

- Taking photos of the winter scenery.

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT
Santa Outfit: i.imgur.com/yicRyHr.jpg

Thank you, and have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Requesting my lovely Kiririn, embracing her otaku side in an image similar to these: imgur.com/a/tHYMy

Alternatively, I'd love to see her around 10-20 years older. It would be nice to see her as if she continued being a novelist (maybe a yuri novelist..?) something like this: imgur.com/a/NUUTz

Of course anything else is always greatly appreciated! Nothing too lewd, though, please. Thank you in advance if you consider, and have a great weekend!

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Riding on her scythe wearing a cute Santa outfit and carrying a bag of toys/presents
• Wearing only an loose ugly Christmas sweater of your own design and Santa hat
• With a piece of Mistletoe attached to her scythe above her head and trying to give the viewer a kiss

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-Her and Lurantis (files.catbox.moe/nlqjzg.png) dancing together.
-Dressed as a Miko

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

Dear Drawfriends,

While anything cute of my beloved wife Hane is always welcome, I'd like to request us hugging as seen from my POV - she's 157cm and I'm 190cm tall.

Here's a handy reference in case you may want to draw something involving her bike: imgur.com/a/0OJuR

Thank you very much and as always, I wish all of you a wonderful weekend!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune enjoying a foot rub from user, comparing tails with a ninetails, or getting a little too friendly with user after drinking too much wine. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting my lovely Anna dressed as Shielder with a Santa hat

Shielder ref: i.imgur.com/cn2PDiV.png

Or her in Christmas themed lingerie fondling herself.

Anything Christmas themed cute or tasteful lewd not related to my requests are fine too.

This weekend I'd like to request Kobeni wearing a christmas themed dress and capelet similar to the references below, doing something Christmasy like holding a snow bunny or walking below a streetlight at night with snow falling around her.
>Outfit Ref: i.imgur.com/MCmrroP.png

Or, dressed as a santa bunny girl.
>Bunny Girl Ref: i.imgur.com/VJcmMko.png

Or, using bad holiday pick up lines on user and being embarrased or extremely confident while saying them. Doing this while wearing any of the above also works.
>Pick up lines: i.imgur.com/AJUmNRr.png

Requesting Hibiki building a snowman.

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir as a noir detective.
Or, wearing Plutia's outfit, holding a plush of Rico a.pomf.cat/tiunry.png a.pomf.cat/rkjbwz.png
Or, doing the one finger selfie. a.pomf.cat/wombcy.png

If none does not fit yer fancy, a delivery where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated.

Thank ye very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Or joint requesting with Kuonfag, having Noir and Kuon relaxing in an onsen togther.

Requesting a young Law dressed as the protagonist from Last Guardian leading around a Trico-sized Woof
Here's the ref for Last Guardian and Woof:
imgur.com/a/2wEaZ

Thanks.

Requesting Rin teasing user for being a baka.

Requesting Vert wearing a santa mini skirt.
Example: imgur.com/a/gD2qG

Please and thankyou!

Hi WWD! I am requesting Deedlit lost in dance and wearing Suzuka-hime's outfit ( imgur.com/a/7klkX )
Alternatively, Deed in any of the following situations:
-Climbing the neck of an Alolan Exeggutor like youtube.com/watch?v=5dNiLa0IMKg , preferably wearing a swimsuit with a sarong (i.imgur.com/abSuRe9.jpg)
-Playing a soft tune on the Kantele imgur.com/a/8keV9 ( vimeo.com/173849635 to give an idea for the music)
-Summoning the Hips of Babylon as seen here files.catbox.moe/ced893.mp4
Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!
More Deedlit refs: i.imgur.com/dX7oOIP.jpg
Have a great weekend!

Hey, this weekend I'll be request my Yotsugi wearing a comfy parka/jacket with a fur hood, if you decide to color it, it would look awesome in orange ( ref: u.nya.is/djxagu.png )

Alternatively her drawn wearing Motoko's miltary uniform, or a similar type of miltary uniform ( ref: u.nya.is/cshbvg.png ) those ideas aside, anything cute a drawfriend has for me is absolutely appreciated, all I ask is it not be lewd or suggestive. Thank you and have an awesome weekend.

Joint requesting with Noirfag, having Noir and Kuon relaxing in an onsen together

or

Requesting Kuon wearing a santa outfit similar to this one
imgur.com/87Nmr3s

While getting ready to go down a chimney with her tail wrapped around and holding up with ease a huge bag of presents, but it is mostly filled with favorite kind of food imgur.com/d9zsZAI
With "Happy Holidays!" text below or above her.

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see her as Rapunzel, complete with outrageously long hair.

Will never be done - Something like this: my.mixtape.moe/zrefne.webm

Requesting a POV image.
The viewer looking down upon a naked, sex haired Kallen in bed, reaching out towards the viewer with both hands, inviting an embrace.

Probably want to keep the frame just above those perky pink nipples for blue board's sake
Or don't. I'm not stopping you.

Requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka, in any of these outfits: imgur.com/a/kLwNF

Alternatively him in a joint request with Totty with the both of them either drinking together, or the both of them in their crossdressing outfits: i.imgur.com/Kmtyzzx.png
Thanks, and have a good weekend.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

Would love to see her in casual winter clothes, having the scarf over her hair, like in these: imgur.com/a/PwwqK

Or wearing sweater and pantyhose with her clothes, being comfy at home, or doing something cute that'd fit the theme, or just simply being cute. I'd prefer if she didn't wear headphones, but if you want to draw her with headphones, that's fine too.
Outfit example: imgur.com/a/T2K3i

Or wearing some cute plaid underwear.

Anything else cute would also be nice, especially cute winter stuff.

Please and thanks!

Good morning everyone, and happy Friday! I’d like to request my ethereal angel and absolute love of my life, Claudia, doing wintery/holidayish stuff. A few ideas:

- Claudia in a cheesy, silly Christmas sweater. Oversized is always very cute.
- Drinking hot chocolate from a Christmas-themed mug.
- Claudia bundled up all warm in a big winter jacket with a scarf and mittens for a day in the snow! It’d be adorable to see her making a snow angel but other snow activities are good too.
- Not exactly the same, but I’d love to see Claudia in a pretty church setting. Low lighting, candles, and dressed in all white.
- Anything else that follows this theme.

And as always, anything else is also fine and appreciated just the same, so long as it isn't too lewd. Cutelewd is perfectly okay!

Thank you so much for your consideration beforehand, and I hope you have a wonderful start to your Friday.

Requesting Mai Kawakami in any of the following scenarios:

-wearing a form-fitting sweater while having her arms crossed
-putting on socks while sitting on a chair or bed
-playing tenis in any fitting clothing style of choice
-doing a straddle split from a back POV while wearing bloomers

Anything cute, sexy or cool is fine too. Please and thank you.

Hello everyone, I hope your week was enjoyable and fun. Requesting my lovely Tamaki wearing a cute santa dress like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2551142 and preparing for a kissu underneath the mistletoe or inviting user to jingle her bells

Anything else cute and Christmas related would be just jolly; thanks for reading and stay warm this weekend!

Full ref: imgur.com/SpBvTuw

Did you request her in a sweater and nothing else a while back? I've got an almost finished WIP that's been gathering dust for a while.

Good morning.

Requesting my cute Bunny.
I'd like to see him dressed in Ignis' casual outfit (no jacket) imgur.com/a/Ugf5k
Anything else as long as he's smiling would be fantastic.

Have a great weekend.

It's just not the same.

I did not, but whoever did is surely dying to see it finished.
My own incredible desire to see it is completely irrelevant, of course.

Hello everyone

I would like to request Karen Shirogane either:
- as christmas angel
- getting princess carried
- wearing cozy winter wear with a big scarf, maybe even sharing it. POV would be really cute, or anything warm and winter weather related
- holding one of these plush doggos and hugging it i.imgur.com/ETjcxPO.jpg
- cosplaying one of these Outfits imgur.com/a/g6rr4
- wearing a sweater, and if it is the boob window one she uses it for her wings instead of the original purpose
- playing Yugioh against another waifu/husbando having lots fun

Anything cute is always welcome, just as wings, horns and glasses. Maybe a halo too. No lewd please
Have a nice weekend all

Requesting please any cute or romantic POV interactions with Rika. Something like sharing a milkshake together, or her with pocky in her mouth, or reaching out to pat my head.
Or her, with a serious blushing face, saying to me "your body belongs to me"

I'd appreciate anything cute or romantic.

Joint request with Jessica
Having fun together at Disneyland or any tourist attraction in summer clothes.

Requesting Hisui embracing a teddy bear.
I have a soft spot for chibis and she looks amazingly huggable here. Warm colors, shading, reflections, extremely cute pose, hearts, everything's just awesome. Thank you very much.
She looks wonderful and you can tell that the tea is delicious just by looking at her delightful expression. Shading and small details like steam are great too. Thank you and keep doing the good work.

Requesting cute christmas bunny girl Inori.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

I'd like to see Mio being happy because she's headpatted by user. PoV info in the ref.

For something cutelewd, a slightly older Mio wearing black lingerie (She's 18 on the ref, would be 24 these days following her birthdate)

Anything else xmas/winter related is great as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

I'd like to wait for OR to show up again, but I haven't seen another Kallenfag in a while, so I might just finish it and (you) you if nothing else catches my eye this weekend.

Kindly requesting Colette being cute similarly to any of these images: imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
or her and a cutie blonde little girl like Latina in For My Daughter, I Might Even Be Able to Defeat the Demon King: i.imgur.com/176hviI.jpg
Alternatively, madman challenge: her smiling brilliantly with a stained-glass background of her wings behind her
Or whatever ridiculously cute

Happy weekend all.
Requesting my lovely Tharja
-Dressed as a FE:A Dancer
imgur.com/CfE4emT

-Channeling dark magic as it swirls around her

-Tharja saying "You're gonna make it"

-Getting dressed in the morning

-Tharja reading a tome and then she pulls out a gun from inside it and aims it at someone bothering her

-Relaxing at the beach under a parasol

-Cute with SI
imgur.com/a/VFPgI

Fair enough.

I'm not the best drawanon, but I tried cause she looks cute!

Requesting my beloved wearing Fukushima Masanori's swimsuit .

A suggestion for a joint request is Futayo and Mai Natsume together with their combat outfits swapped or visiting Turenne's house, grabbing a brick of chocolate from it and Mai blushing hard as she takes a bite.

Turenne's Candy House ref: imgur.com/TyLUQgG

Requesting my adorable Hanako dressed up as Santa, complete with a fake beard and a pillow or two stuffed inside the coat to make her look like a jolly fat man.
Anything cute would be simply wonderful as well.

Nothing lewd, please.

>imgur.com/a/VFPgI
why do you people all use that gay little self insert with girly hips and a shitty neckbeard?

Is this a futa request?

No!

Requesting my cutie, Q.
Her source is 'C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control'.
Last Sunday was my birthday so something related would be nice, like her covered in ribbons or handing over a present.

Alternatively, I'd like to see her:
-With some mistletoe hanging from her antlers.
-Wearing a comfy (possibly Christmas themed) sweater.
-Dressed in the Fiend's outfit from Juniper's Knot: catbox.moe/c/dk0lup

Anything else that's cute, tasteful or seasonal would be greatly appreciated, so feel free to play around with any ideas you have.
Thank you for reading, please have a nice weekend.

Why dont you?
Cant grow proper facial hair?

Requesting my dear Momo wearing a JSDF uniform, please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/C8IXa

Requesting Erica please. Anything is fine, thanks in advance.

Requesting Chiaki Nanami sleeping cutely (like with an anime sleep bubble or drooling) on the viewer's stomach
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her dressed as Madoka Kaname from PMMM (imgur.com/a/cxiPK)
-her and Neptune () excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together the chorus to Superman by Goldfinger (youtube.com/watch?v=XeNKhm09Q88)
If you have a cuter/cute ecchi idea that you want to draw her in, feel free, suggestions are in my ref! (Just in case, I'd like suggestive stuff to be confined to solo deliveries, please.)
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/VXAM2) for in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us
And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally lounging around in pajamas, but anything else is fine too.

Requesting my lovely Inori decorating the christmas tree or baking sweet christmas cookies.

Alternatively, something cute or lovely in PoV would be great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting a drawing of my Yuuna wearing a comfy off-shoulder sweater, maybe carrying some coffee for both of us and offering one mug to me like this: i.imgur.com/ffzKXHL.png
But I'd appreciate anything cute or cool of my hero.

Requesting my cute waifu, Yukino, wearing a sweater with pan-san on it while holding a cat wearing a sweater with the same design. It'd be nice if the cat was black with white paws.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin in some comfy, cozy home atmosphere, maybe christmas related.
Anything cute/cool would've be highly appreciated.

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka wearing a christmas themed leotard.

Have a great weekend.

Hey everyone

Requesting cute winter/christmas stuff with Diana.
* just her in winter with snow falling
* in a christmas red-green sweater
* with a mistletoe headband and making a :* face
* ^ or both of these together

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Oh my goodness, I think this is the earliest delivery I've ever gotten! I'm shocked, but happily and pleasantly so. Please don't say you're not the best because you certainly are for drawing my darling for me! She looks so comfy and warm here, I really love her tender expression and her serene little smile. Her sweater looks nicely cozy and the mug she's holding is beyond adorable! Perfect for Christmas. It makes me want to reach into my own cupboard so we can have a cup of cocoa together!

Thank you so much for drawing my Claudia and saying she's cute, that really means the world to me. Please have yourself a fantastic and cheery weekend, drawanon.

I'd like to request Aichi as a duelist from 7th Dragon III Code: VFD.
Outfit reference: imgur.com/a/zYlqb

Anything else would be fine too as long as it's tasteful. Especially anything comfy and warm for the cold season.

Really nice work

Requesting yumi snuggled up under some blankets.

How do you like the group you were paired with for the Christmas collage?

Requesting Mazaki Anzu wearing knit leggings and a sweater dress that's unraveling as she twirls/dances about.

Any other works are very much appreciated.

the artist said not to share it, ya dummy

Good morning everyone!

As it is my birthday this Sunday, I would just like to request my Tsubaki wishing me a happy birthday, in however cute/romantic way you'd like to depict that. Some suggestions:

- Anything tastefully seductive with a focus on her leggings/thighs/stomach/and or lips
- Dressed up and ready to take me out to dinner
- Her beautiful face full of laughter and happiness. There are no pictures of her laughing, which is unfortunate because she's really quite mischievous and playful. It'd be a nice present seeing her relaxed.

Thank you if you consider, and have a good weekend!

You can comment on how you like the group. No need to name drop.

A whole lotta cute in there!

Hi WWD, hope we have a nice weekend.
I'd like to humbly request something with Rikka, including smug, lewd, or smuglewd.
(I have a few lewd ideas, but they're only in case someone is willing to go there.)

For something more specific, I'd like to request her cosplaying as one of the following:
exhentai.org/s/8c54fd0014/681394-249 (Kurana Munefuyu from Senshinkan)
exhentai.org/s/213dede124/370891-13 (Rino Reno from Taiyou no Promia)
animecharactersdatabase.com/ge/photo.php?type_id=1&imgid=20897 (Garnet from Campanella)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=shuten_douji_(fate/grand_order) &ms=1 (Shuten Douji from Fate/GO)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=euryale &ms=1 (Euryale from Fate/GO)

Or enjoying a cocktail at a bar, with a drunk but seductive smile on her face.

Anything else, of course, would be just as wonderful in my eyes.
Many thanks in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

Half I like, half I'm indifferent to. I didn't specify any I wanted to be with so given that it's a nice group.

Oh, well, mine is perfect.
It's like a makeup for an old dropped collage from a year ago

I really like mine.

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. Considering the season, anything christmas related is especially welcome.

• Maybe her canonical cold weather clothes - i.imgur.com/rUrswu2.jpg - as the basis for a christmas outfit?
• Or, if you're still up for drawing fall related stuff, having her take part in any outdoors activity with an autumnal scenery as a backdrop, for instance flying a kite which looks like a B-2 Spirit.
• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. For instance, doing a pin-up pose with her gun and wearing no more than maybe her shirt and fingerless gloves - in the vein of stuff like yande.re/post/show/233013 - would be perfectly fine.
(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend.

The group I got has two shitposters in it so uh, not good. Guess that's my fault since I said anything is fine but really? My poor waifu.

Does anyone have the link to that next collage poll posted in the general yesterday?

Missed the signup

how about keep that "who's the sluttiest" shit in the general

yeah how can they be slutty when they dont exist!?

A waifu collage is a waifu collage.

I would like to request my lovely snake, Hikage, in one of the following:
- in a Big Sister outfit from Bioshock 2 a.pomf.cat/fltzsp.jpg a.pomf.cat/frheyx.jpg
- in synchronized Junketsu files.catbox.moe/t5t2cc.jpg
Most anything else is fine, and I have some more ideas on my backlog here imgur.com/a/NnL3U

Please don't draw her too lewdly.
Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

I would like to request Sakuya drawn in the Paper Mario or Paper Touhou variant style. It is quite cute and I would love to see her or a rendition of her as such. I find the style quite charming.
Style Reference: imgur.com/a/avPIb

As always anything showing off her cute side or her cool calm demeanor is lovely and appreciated. Whatever is the most fun.

I don't want to go to work. Hope everyone has a great weekend and remembers to take it easy. Make sure to have fun this weekend. Thank you very much if you consider drawing her and above all else have fun. Stay safe.

I like half of the people in it + no known shitposter + indifferent to the rest.

8/10 I like it

This one? poal.me/idp668

poal.me/idp668

Requesting Natsume wearing more of her alternate miko outfit preferably with her hair down, anything else holiday related is cool as well.
Miko Alternate ref: imgur.com/a/iDD1l
Hair down ref: imgur.com/a/7Eshl

Joint requesting with BB with the two windowing shopping on a snowy evening wearing some comfortable winter coats
or
both replacing their ribbons with mistletoes and wearing sexy Santa outfits preferably forming a heart shape with their hands
Additional references: imgur.com/a/juNl6

Requesting Kneesocks dressed as Jill from VA-11 Hall-A (i.imgur.com/Gl962KN.jpg)

Also joint requesting with Miia, Requesting Kneesocks tutoring Miia in the rules of Interspecies Exchange.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Don't forget to add in the missing waifus as they get requested. I just added Ibara, but I am sure there are many more.

So this is a list of waifus no one likes because they don't like the requester then?

Requesting Kagura doing gym activities, please! Maybe a POV of the viewer spotting for her, or her helping the viewer to do sit-ups.

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Are you saying Rias isn't a massive slut?

Make what you want of it, it's not my poll or collage.

Pretty much yeah

that first post was in response to the christmas sweater signup thing, not the meme poll