Why is he so perfect, Sup Forums?

Why is he so perfect, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/spoon_B/status/807172252831580160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because he's a pure boy mistaken as a slut who's really just a lovestruck world champion who threw away his career, moved across the globe for a chance at love.

Viktor best boy

He just is.

Because he dickwhipped a slut

Best picture

In the spankbank you go

100% pure

This image is great but Chris wearing the wrong kind of underwear rubs my autism and I can't enjoy it.

Just posted by Kubo. Any predictions about Otabike's jumps?

Who's the artist, user?

She's such a tease. I can't help but expect Otabek being an absolute madman and have 4 different types of quads or no quads at all.

This. The best boy of the series, hands down. I liked him even when he seemed to be a slut because he at least was a charming slut, but the plot twist made him even better.

Inb4 Otabek has a monster program like Victor

I wonder if he'll ever tell Yuri that it was actually him who asked him to become his coach

Yet another time she teases about him.

>dubs
Confirmed for truth.

It's always the quiet ones. Otabek will demolish everybody.

It's so sad that Yuuri doesn't remember the way Viktor looked at him and how he made him blush. I imagine that it would be an insane confidence boost.

But yes, I also wonder whether he finds out someday.

>best boy
>taco

I'm so happy

Dat Chris.

Going by his website description I'm expecting he will be like Yuuri but better in every way. They seem pretty similar, both very quiet and reserved but on the ice its like they become a completely different person and delivers strong emotional routines.

> Chris
thanks kami-sama

>Finally some merch with Taco and best boy Georgi
>Its cafe event exclusive
fuck this shit

>that Georgi

is he saying be my dog, and then calling him? Because that's cute

soldier_yasuda

Phichit a cute

I like how he says "Victor" instead of "Vikutoru" here.

I know. I just want to build a shrine to Georgi. while all boys are good boys I need Georgi merch. So far I've only bought Maccachin stuff because there has been no Georgi. How will I build my alter to the supreme witch?

thanks, user.

Probably because he was actually speaking english, but "Bikutoru" is always the most moe.

I want to see Victor's reaction if Yuri called him Vitya

Viktor will be surprised

then Viktor will cry

then I cry

Yuri says "Be my coach Victor".

I need these hand cream sweaters in my life

This needs to happen. Slavic languages have potential for so many cute diminutives, Yuuri needs to use them all.

I bet he has three quads too.

Why is Yuuri's quadruple flip not completely filled in? Is there a possibility that he might not actually do it...?

Funny how the pronunciation is nearly the same as the name of his dead poodle.

Because he has never landed it perfectly yet. It would have been a spoiler otherwise. Not that I expect him not to land it, that would be such a let down.

It really isn't, it's just that they can't pronounce it that well.

>yuri was the slut all along
The absolute madwoman

Ah, okay. I thought it was the list of the quads all-together, not just the ones they can land.

I've spent quite a long time thinking about how Yuuri will incorporate the ring into his Eros routine.
Prediction:
>It will be at the end, as he holds the final embracing pose.
>Then slowly, he starts to arch his back and neck outwards slightly out of the pose, craning his neck out sideways as if Viktor were right beside him.
>Cue a close-up of his hand slowly extending his fingers out, exposing the ring on his finger.
>emphasis of his lips slowly making their way up his hand.
>eventually finding the ring, he tenderly and softly kisses the ring as if he is kissing Viktor's ring while in embrace with him.
>Pan out to Yuuri sultry staring at Viktor afterwards.
>Viktor at a loss for words.
>reactions of disbelief from everyone

(I thought way too much into this, I'm sorry)
What do you think he'll do, anons?

This is pretty accurate. 5/5 Eros equals ring tonguing.

Ahh, I was reading coach as kocchi, like calling a pet, my bad. any idea what the other side says? I'm not even going to make an attempt.

I've never watched a show so gay in my life and it's not bad for sportshit. Perhaps I will be less discriminatory in the future.

aroused

I like it.

I want Yuri to render Viktor speechless

And yes, we all know ring will play a part in Eros. I believe the madwomen will not disappoint.

Anyway, who's the artist for this one, user?

Anyone else expecting JJ to fail horribly in finals, like injure himself mid routine or something while making a jump too cockily?

I am really interested to see if they let the press make a big deal of it.

I still believe in the butt/hip slap. We see in the preview he and Victor seem to do something with the rings before already and I could see Yuuri having the "this is too personal/precious to flaunt in the routine" mindset.

I want JJko to Anya him. Too bad she's too boring to do something like that.

Friday isn't even over yet. Thursday went on for ages.holy shit the anticipation is real

it's on the image user

After Viktor kissed him in front of cameras and everything? And after incorporating pretty much every relationship upgrade into the routine? No, I believe he will do something with the ring. But your idea is nice, too.

I think he will, he will definitely not become first.

I don't know. It depends on Yuuri at that moment. Normal Yuri will definitely think the ring is too precious, but Eros Yuri will want to flaunt to everybody that Viktor is already his.

JJ will be the fail of the century. Coming first in both prelims then flopping hard. Boy needs a reality check

Yeah, the writing is pretty much shit. I can't make up the last half of the letters.

I've been predicting this since he appeared but I also feel like him getting silver rings while Yuuri got gold ones might be some sort of hint, its Kubo after all and she seem to like that kind of silly foreshadowing

No, that would cheapen Yuuri's victory. If it happens ;_;

This. Eros Yuri is all about proving Victor is his and possession, the ring is the logical next step honestly.

I still don't think Victor is gay I think he just uses it because it gets Yuuri to perform his best, But like I said before gay or not this show would still be enjoyable.

There's been enough from Kubo on Twitter to support that this is a gay relationship user.

Here (you) go, user.

Otabek will look him straight in the eye and tell him: "Stop. You're no king. You're embarassing both yourself and your country. Just skate like normal people do."
This will lead to JJ's destruction. Otabek is such a bro that he befriended Fairy just by being honest. I believe that his honesty can alsı ruin JJ.

KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Victor ends up dating and marrying all of his future students all for the sake of skating

Take all my money for this MAPPA

They'll never go all the way right? They're just teasing me to death, and letting the fans do the rest, right?

You make sense. JJ will get silver.
Also let's not forget that Otabek's family name means "gold".

Otabek doing this would be awesome, but I want Fairy and Yuuri to be instrumental to his downfall. He ignored Yuuri and humiliated Fairy, so I want them to get him a reality check.

This . Eros is sexual, the rings don't matter here. Rings are more of a romantic thing.
Should they be flaunted, it'll be during the FS.

Lelouch pls

>Victor and Yuuri get married
no homo am I right guys

This raises a good point actually. He isn't a good coach and really Yuri is only doing well under him for other reasons. Should he keep coaching?

I think their themes will have to with it. Otabak is the hero, Yuri the fairy, JJ is the king. The hero will usually defeat a king in a story, but a fairy doesn't, it usually supports a hero.

I actually would love an alt-universe OVA, with the characters being their themes. Michelle a knight, Emile a robot, Seung-Gil a parrot, Guang Hong an assasin and Georgi being the almighty witch.

I expect he'll have another conversation with Viktor, only this time he'll realize Viktor barely remembers his name. That will crush him for sure.

>Otabek showing everyone what true pride for his home country is and shit all over JJ
I'm into it

At least they realized putting in a quad axel is approaching a tennis serve that killed the dinosaur territory.

>Robot Emil
2cute4me

>king jj
>innkeeper... brothel keeper... something... chris

I want these Bender's Game shenanigans now.

sauce?

I'm still bitter this is venue only

Now even Yuuri's FS costume is too slutty for Viktor. And the former slut prince costume is too pure for Yuuri.

Why so possessive over the Yuri's Victor

With Yuuri and Victor as playboy and maiden, the only ones I can't really place are Leo, Chris and Minami. Phichit can either be a prince or a good king.

This seems weirdly out of proportion somehow

Kubo's Yuuri is the most delicious.

Its been a pretty popular theme with the nip fujos on twitter actually

Is animage seriously sold out on cdjapan already?
My shrine is forever incomplete

Just Kubo's style

I want Victor to wear Agape instead.

I didn't even notice, since he still put the u at the end. Like Viktooooooooru.
So moe.

>twitter.com/spoon_B/status/807172252831580160

If you missed buying spoon they are going to reprint the magazine