Is she right Sup Forums?

Is she right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xlXZkGMakzc
youtube.com/watch?v=cQgW5t51NwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But Beyonce’s music is awful...

when will Twitter screen caps be permabanned material?

Taylor swift makes better music.
>you'll make as much if you do as good a job

No, because there's no such thing as black "parents" in the plural.

No. White people have to work twice as hard as black people to be successful with affirmative action in place.

wtf why does that have so many likes are niggers really that stupid?

>the number of retweets
is Twitter just black people whining about how oppressed they are to each other now?

Yes.
Both are women.
Both do the same job; Make music.
Taylor swift is white.
Beyoncé is black.
Taylor swift makes more money.
If the only difference is skin color, and both do the same job but one is paid more, then it is racism.

Taylor swift literally makes more money because she's white, you literally can't refute this without defending institutional, social and systemic racism

Or maybe Taylor Swift is a better artist, or invests her money better. Seriously, everytime a nigger screams "Racism!" whenever a white person makes more than them, they need to be shot. So sick of these whiny assholes.

Marrying a guy who looks like an actual gorilla just because be has hundreds of millions of dollars is working twice as hard?

>Taylor Swift has mostly white fans
>Beyonce has mostly black fans
>There's more white people than there are blacks so whites consume Taylor's shit more in total
Problem solved, you stupid fucking faggot

>fuck yo raycis maf cracka

But what about record sales and popularity?

White people are about 10% of the world population. Your arguement is irrelevant.

Sorry but I'm more likely to listen to pop and country than rap and yes it's because I'm white
This is a white country so get used to it

And that sheboon is UGLY.

I make music and I'm male. Since I'm not rich, apparently men are discriminated against.

Cucks BTFO

Niggers are left

>Yes.
No
>Both are women.
One of them is a retarded age with primal instincts who can't put two coherent sentences together.
>Both do the same job; Make music.
Taylor is invovled in the creation of her albums like almost no one else. She wrote every single song in her discography. She also helps producing the majority of her songs. She helps producing almost all of her music videos as well instead of just handing all the job to someone else. Beyoncé DOESN'T write her own music.

This nigger obviously understands the world only through celebrity culture. THAT is why you'll always be scum, the lowest of the low. Not any "white privilege".

niggers on twitter like everything that is posted to victimize them
you should try too

Yes, it racism. But not in a bad way. White people prefer white people and they are the majority. Beyoncé is a nigger so naturally she earns less, because other niggers don't pay as much as white people for their favorite musicians. The faster you realize that races exist the better. Or in other words if I wanted to see a monkey swing its butt I would go to the zoo and not to an overpriced concert.

So you're admitting whites are a global minority but Taylor still made more money. Sounds like she beat the oppressive odds. Your arguments are dumb. That's the problem here

Taylor Swift's '1989' sold more copies than the last 3 beyonce's albums combined.

Black people are fucking stupid

>last 3 beyonce's albums
Literally couldn't name one of those but could name every song on 1989

based

This is the best and funniest right wing argument I've ever heard in my life.

"the king is just one man yet he is the most powerful and richest man in all the kingdom. Sounds to me like he beat the odds, raised himself up and made his own fortune."

They're telling her that because she needs to do twice as much to be on par.

Taylor Swift
>just released an album, featuring songs with heavy involvement by Taylor Swift throughout the writing and producing stages
>album and songs went to Number 1 drawing lots of sales and praise from fans and critics

Beyonce
>released an album that also went to #1 but was filled with godawful stuff
>most recent song was a collaboration with a washed up former superstar rapper who’s becoming increasingly infamous for bizarre attention seeking, it didn’t even break the top 5

>My opinions about music prove my opinions of victimhood!!!"

Beyonce net worth=$850 million
Taylor Swift net worth=$280 million

These numbers are as of November 2017, don't listen to race-baiting professional victim niggers who's sole job is to complain in the hopes of making some money and pity.

You faggots are nothing but propaganda artists.

Sources: Forbes.com

Why are you trying to troll Sup Forums

Literally pissing in the ocean

C H E E K Y
H
E
E
K
Y

TayTay is an actual musician. She writes her own songs, or is at least involved in the writing. She actually sings, instead of using autotune. She also doesn’t need to dress like a slut on stage and shake her ass for money.

>FUCK YOU WHITE PEOPLE
>HELP US WHITE PEOPLE

Nobody says a thing when Apple drops a billion dollar check on Dre for his hilariously overpriced headphones, but the minute a white person gets ahead they start screaming WACIST

Are you blind? Forbes says its 350 million, not 800.

Also, taylor swft is only 27yo, she'll overcome her in 2 years max

>if you make more money than a black person youre a racist white supremacist and only did good because you used your magical white privilege to woosh people into buying millions of copies of your music
if this doesn't want to make you go out and buy a gun and barricade your home at this blatant anti white antagonism, youre a lost cause

Yes, black people are dumb and less talented overall, so sure, they have to work harder to even hope to keep up.

Holy fuck you are retarded.
Being a fucking musician isn't a fucking salaried position, you don't get a fucking set amount of money you mongaloid. You don't fucking start a garage band and start making famous musician cash you goddamn maniac

kek

Black people steal shit. It is known.

haha no she's a QUEEEN

they actually believe this.

Yes.

If you can't pronounce the name she's insane.

Are you implying her success was just handed to her

Also on topic
Tay Tay - not political
Beyond say- pic related

Pretty sure Swift writes most of her music. B doesnt write shit. Plus B started in a group...had to split income. And how much does Bs dad/manager take?

How the fuck are we assiming the dumb chick that said this is right? B is married to Jay Z who is one of the richer rappers.

I don't give a damn about modern pop culture, you're missing the entire point of my most you brainlet, even if the numbers are off Beyonce makes more than Taylor swift, I hate it when professional victim niggers spread lies and propaganda just to further their stupid agenda, and its sad that thousands of retards will actually agree with her without taking the time to fact check her lies.

do you get extra credit for doing homework during Thankstgiving break? ahah
Whites have all the money and that's the way it should be. Every chance I get I oppress people of color especially women of color. and there are more like me everyday. The moderate white male and fuck even the liberal white male sees the writing on the wall. We created this world (and not on the backs of slaves like your revisionist history likes to say). We did it because we are smarter and work harder and more creative. that's the key to success. This world and privilege is our birth right. We will never give it up.

Alot of kingz were elected at some point.

>Beyoncé makes music for niggers who don’t have any money
>taysway makes music for white girls who do have money
>WHY DEY BE HAVIN MONEY AND SHEEIT?

youtube.com/watch?v=xlXZkGMakzc

No and this is prime example of the entitled, envious, inferiority complex of the modern day American nigger.

That's why it's called black market and in Germany we call pirate copies something that would translated into black copies (schwarzkopie).

Ah whatever I'll take the bait you motherfucking retard.
How much of the world's black population outside of Europe and the US listens to Western pop artists?

Taylor has a much wider fan base because she isn't active in politics unlike that Obama's cock holster Beyonce.
>implying people don't ignore good artists because of their political affiliations

>14% vs 54% consumer base
this baboon probably thinks amerifat is 50-50 blacks and whites lmao

>Appeal to a small segment of population that is in lower income group with less disposable income
>appeal to larger population segment with higher disposable income
I haf to wurk twice as hurd dame whiteys

>Samayia

Maybe the Negro is bad with money, like they almost always are.

>implying they sold the same number of albums at the same price per album.

>implying they also ran their albums at the exact same time (inflation) and signed the exact same deal with their respective record company, just Swift gets to make more money because magic.

God liberals are fucking morons.

Dre will never get brought into this shit because he doesn’t play the whole race thing. He cares about talent, quality, and business skill. He also makes more money off investments than his own work.

>Beyonce albums are on that shitty service tidal that her husband owns
>Black people openly create endless number of free trials so they can listen for free
>Taylor has white fans of many ages who actually pay for their music

My grandad used to say "the dumb snd the lazy need to work twice as much in the end"
So nigs must work 4 times as much

damn all the white tears in this thread

No because she doesn't release shit anymore she is a dried up whore demon

>Dre
>Beats
>Quality
Wat?

After Tina Turner and Whitney Houston, both legitimate music artists with talents and both fairly attractive... there was no black female to take their place, so when Destiny's Child came along they had to pick someone from that trio to be the "new black female artist" since there was nobody else to choose from and Beyonce was their only hope. For the past 15 years they have done their best to force Beyonce on us, whitening her skin, straightening out her hair... the black community has so much invested in her as she is their only black female entertainer who they can sorta pass off as a "lady" when she dresses up in a gown, they get very defensive if you even say there is a Beyonce song you don't like, it's a dig at their entire race.

you mean in a country in which the majority is white a white singer might make more is racist?
how?
do you think black people and white people like the same music at the same ratios?
even if that was the case

black pepo: 12% of US

SHE BEEZ A BOOMQUEESHA N A GODDESS N SHEEET
youtube.com/watch?v=cQgW5t51NwE

>
>roleplaying as black
>pretending you aren't as white as driven snow

race traitor. You are the first on the day of the rope.
Niggers can't afford computers.

Big fat asses are expensive to maintain

Dude, Taylor Swift made 170 million dollars in 2015-2016, the record for any musician ever. You can check that on forbes too.

If they both have active years (new album and tour), taylor is making way more money

Swift doesn't beat me and my family over the head with insane SJW positions. Plus I bought like 7 copy's of Swifts new album. Maybe that's why.

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

well yes, he did, he or one of his ancestors. you had the same amount of ancestors

get rekt

You know, at some point in that kangz lineage this is actually true.

It really really is. I hadn’t heard anything from her in a decade because I avoid pop music like the plague, but I recently heard that album Lemonade and I was shocked that it was even made. It was so bad I’m 100% certain there are youtubers with more talent than Beyonce

damn all you nasty niggers in this thread. ill buy all blacks a train ticket to go to a camp where you can concentrate

K E K

>quality should have no impact in you earnings, only your race/(what gender you identify as) should

This is what liberals actuly belive.

The board has gone to shit, this screen cap nonsense over the last month has been making me consider totally this board and only use infinity.

Swift has sold 30m albums, Beyoncé has sold 17m albums. Looks like we solved why Swift makes more money, she has more fans and produces a product the market finds more appealing.

false equivalence

Yet another proof that niggers are envious and nothing can satisfy them.
Even if niggers killed all white people and took their assets, niggers would complain about white flight.

Fun fact: beyonce hasnt had a #1 billboard song in over 10 years

Fun fact 2: Nicki Minaj's 'Anaconda' couldnt hit #1 because Taylor Swift's 'Shake it off' topped the chart

Black people cant stop being BTFO by taytay

IF YA LIKE IT DEN YA SHOULDA PUT A RING ON IT

𝖆lt-right v𝖊rsion

sweet font !

>niggas work four times harder than taylor to receive the same riches as taylor

why she wasting bandwidth with her loquaciousness

She has more money because Taylor doesn't contrived social contentious, Beyonce is not some ingenious performer who weaves political messages to incite revolution amongst people; she just purports it and Black people cannot distinguish between the two.

Taylor sings of valid heartbreak and love, two emotions intrinsically tied to women across racial lines. If Beyonce wants more money, she needs to appeal to other races beyond blacks and faggots.

Black people seem to forget that they are only 13% of the population, black women only 7%. The majority of Beyonce's audience is 7% of U.S. population while Taylor Swift is like 30% of pop. Are you really surprised niggers don't understand mathematics/percentages?

Le 56% face explains all.

>Sheboon

According to some wikipedia article Beyonce has sold 100 million albums, Taytay has sold 170 and Rihanna has sold 230.
>queen B got outsold by Jay-Z's side bitch
I wonder how they're going to blame this on white people.

Thats records (albums + individual songs)

Rihanna is a terrible album seller

no she's not right. beyhonkey is mostly huwhite. her singing just sucks niggercock.

Also Taylor is hands on in all live show production matters. The girl is workhorse.

Beyonce is a good singer. But that's it.

AY HOL UP

They are both making different music.
If they were releasing the exact same songs and albums, this argument might stand.
But it doesn't, because Swift and Beyoncé are providing a different product.

>This is considered black in america
You retards can't even make niggers right.