/ CBTS #530 Glowing RED Edition

DO NOT take away info without verifying it 100% for yourself
NO speculation, google-fu it and post sauce links in your posts
BOOMERS GTFO . YOUTUBE CELEBS GTFO . STOP SPREADING UNVERIFIED SHIT

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus and believe
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

MOTIVATION Latest Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Nov 23 II
QMAP
Legend
Decoding CNC
SIGNATURE
Symbols +++ /_\ *QMAP REDUX WITH SIGNATURES ! Stringer Map

HOW TO READ
Nov 23 I

Nov 22
Confirmation Advise for newfriends *GUIDE

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=0bcdccc774dc43f3a541bb3ec69e592e
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
archive.is/LZSGo
youtube.com/watch?v=iQE1ZFWJMcM
pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX
archive.is/7wwKu
cbts.wikispaces.com/Rizvi Management
cbts.wikispaces.com/PrinceWeiner
archive.is/j2gH3
archive.is/VUm5R
dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0
imgur.com/a/BMZ2b
pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
cbts.wikispaces.com/Thread List
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/world/2017/11/24/egypt-mosque-attack-leaves-at-least-54-dead-75-wounded.amp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=trinU3VD1Zo
foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/23/michael-flynn-lawyers-cut-ties-with-trump-legal-team-report-says.html
webtv.un.org/watch/bill-clinton-clinton-foundation-and-42nd-president-of-the-united-states-of-america-at-the-un-high-level-pledging-conference-on-building-a-more-climate-resilient-community-caribbean-community-caricom/5650493220001/
beforeitsnews.com/celebrities/2017/11/qanon-suggests-musk-spacex-is-supplying-nk-with-nukes-2475267.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150693391/#q150698662
cds.cern.ch/record/677099/files/ab-2003-089.pdf
navy.mil/navydata/fact_display.asp?cid=4200&tid=1900&ct=4
in-node.com/resources/brochures/SAM3_Brochure_2009.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20170505225740/http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/illuminati_formula_mind_control.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=vyuDNsTSXl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

VALIDITY of Q VERY QUICK SUMMARY (More see QRD)
Keen RD SUMMARY Q-Text:
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
>anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

SPREADSHEET: Open to contributions, with answers being a collective effort. SS user Provides the actual flow and context with archive links & date
Normal people answers >app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

IMPORTANT *NEW SIGNATURE SSHEET: Someone is trying TO HELP US read the MAP. FIND THE KEY >app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=0bcdccc774dc43f3a541bb3ec69e592e

!!WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

!BOOK OF Q (PDF) Sealed Indictments are a huge thing
1,800+ NOW
SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE.
Pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed anons.

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS
NOV 21 NOV 22 ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-SIG user pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

Nov 23 archive.is/LZSGo

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Nov 16-19 Nov 20-21 Trump's Thanksgiving Message
>0:36 "AS STORMS RAGED WILD"
>0:41 "Their first act was to pray"
>1:39 "Restore... Thanks... Patriots.. Warriors who kept us safe and free"
>3:44 "We are doing something special. People are feeling it"
youtube.com/watch?v=iQE1ZFWJMcM

>SIDE:
CFG CF and Podesta Gorup FUNDERS (Possible connections/dirts) pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX

BREAKDOWN OF RECENT NEWS & FINDINGS
>CURRENTLY DIGGING

>Nov 24
More (Y) Thiel sell FB stock archive.is/7wwKu
CN-NK road closes What is This? Snow White DJT in Bunker? Q Drop - American Contractors where? SA. Answer to Q's code? Answer to Q's RT?

43 Connections? DeVos - Fly Eagles Fly - What did LynnDR and Q mean? All Presidents Decended from same line Illuminati, Owl, and Y CIA & Google Facebook In-Q-Tel What is The Keyhole?
>OWN A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF TECH/RESOURCES

RIZVI Traverse RIZVI & Al Waleed RIZVI V2 RIZVI & Twittter
Most of the Rizvi Management info: cbts.wikispaces.com/Rizvi Management

Intel of Weiner laptop case cbts.wikispaces.com/PrinceWeiner

>Nov 23
Green1 Stringer >>Al Waleed & LV In-Q-Tel DT FB & co Pris Chan donors Conyers V2 ++ Screeching G00gle Keyhole
ANS Investments MINI RD NK & SpaceX
KEEN Rocket Man
MUSK BAD Actors SET on NK hotel lawn NK SIGNATURES V2 *GODFATHER III
/_\ (Y) GOLD >Nov 22

Hugh Hefner/Q **Hefner/CIA V2 Crash & ++ Counter BAYS [..+1] == CBZT
Owl by Q Owl/Minerva GLOBALIZATION Symbolism
Spoopy Owl
FLY Eagle FLY BC = Eagle
LANGLEY @CHANNEL 9 Conyers Harassment archive.is/j2gH3
MAGA China/Russia Owl FREE Bohemian Club McCain BOOT SWITCH SIDES (CHAIR)
Singing Birds Some OWLS In light of DEC 18

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

>NEW
SS Insight Directions TPTB Backup ON CF+++ Meaning
MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS THE MESSENGER TASKS (For those who are lost)
0. LOOK, REREAD THE QMAP
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG:
2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. HAPPY HUNTING QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture SA timeline SA PRINCES FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
EU Q Trip !6.YVwvfgt6

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

New Legend of Q
Please verify if the info is correct

INFOGRAPHS (Need Rizvi and InQtel)
Circlemap TEMPLATE >NEW
Betsy D U1 Movement INQTEL RD RIZVI
*MUELLER & DJT Dossier GATE BO $$$ & meme Strings PG Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine
Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests *BlackRock Redshield
$$$ THE SWAMP THE CABAL V4 U1 DOJ Sheet U1 TIMELINE HUMA Holy See Al Waleed MS-13 SA Crackdown

MEMES >Help spread these on twitter, facebook, insta, etc.
>Talk to people

DROPBOX
>dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0

>NEW
D & Blacks V2 P0pe Black Eye OY VEY 2 JOHN McLEG DRAIN 1984 NK SpaceX FB Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n
Vat1can DC OY VEY U1 Opium Grope award John P. !Twitter MEMES imgur.com/a/BMZ2b

> What if . . . the red pill difficult to swallow is that 1% have enormous power and control thru unorthodox techniques?

> What if . . . the control is real, and not a conspiracy theory?

> What if . . . control is expanded thru exploitation of children?

> What if . . . control can be achieved thru tabula rasa?

> What if . . . secret codes and triggers are transmitted thru social media and h-wood?

> What if . . . mind control is actually achieved thru severe, persistent, and repeated exposure to trauma?

> What if . . . people who have been programmed are walking among us and don't even know they are programmed?

> What if . . . programming has been refined, improved, honed over decades or centuries, and passed down to each succeeding generation?

> What if . . . is no longer hypothetical. The threat is enormous, the challenge daunting. Trump really *has* opened the "door of all doors."

> Start searching *NOW* for hierarchical order linked with gemstones.

> What if . . .

larp before the larp #52726352

BACKLOG
0-491 pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
400-499 #500 #501 #502 #503 #504 #505 #506 #507 #508 #509 #510 #511 #512 #513 #514 #515 #516 #517 #518 #519 #520 #521 #522 #523 #524 #525 #526 #527 #528 #529 #530 !!FROM WIKIANON - CBTS Thread listings @ Wiki:
cbts.wikispaces.com/Thread List

~~~
The content of the batter will prove a baker's worth.
IF ANONS HAVE OC OR BAKER MISSES ANYTHING, TELL HIM

TO BAKERS wanting to update:
> Get batter pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
> Copy batter to Notepad/new pastebin (eliminates all the arrows from directly copy-pasting)
> Add fresh content to the batter
> Keep Notepad/new pastebin open while copying
> Update the Backlog section with previous bread
> Upload the batter (you) made to pastebin and share the NEW LINK with next baker

You DO NOT have to wait for "vetting" to add fresh OC/findings to the batter. Add them AS YOU SEE FIT.
TRUST YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT and lurkers/anons will tell you about stuffs you missed.

IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING

18 THREADS AGO ASSHOLES

Its gonna help a lot, thank you leafbro

A very good circular flow chart on the Muslim Brotherhood connections.

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/world/2017/11/24/egypt-mosque-attack-leaves-at-least-54-dead-75-wounded.amp.html
Relevant to the map?

Missing the Mark Zuck wife Intel....

Why are you cocksmoking shills still here? There are dozens of idiot threads to cry about. Why waste so many hours here? Its sad desu lol

LARPing reddit boomer faggots get the fuck off Sup Forums already

Anons, I found a crumb. Haven't seen anyone else talking about it so here it is. This is a mural in Comet Ping Pong. Notice the Y-Heads. Note that each Y-head holds a girl's severed head.

Q told us to find the Y-heads (referring to a Rothschild in a stag costume) and he said their need for symbolism will be their undoing. Could the Y represent Dionysian ritual, splitting of personalities, or maybe cucking? Alefantis is actually a Rothschild. His resemblance to Philippine de Rothschild was already noted (there's a pic floating around with her wearing a devil necklace- another Y head)

Legendary autist Hitler Himself got the full doxx on Alefantis this past summer. His name is James Achilles Rothschild. I'm not going to link here (so as not to give faggot mods an excuse to kill this thread) but suffice to say that the doxx are now very easy to find with DuckDuckGo.

Wew concise !

TO ANONS/LURKES IF I MISSED ANY MEMES/INFOGRAPHS PLEASE TELL

>can't sift through 10 threads atm

Is there anything user ?

Pray

What if . . . the Y represents core splits that are intentionally induced during traumatic programming?

Where are my manners, Good morning Patriots.
Q was up "late" last night again.
God Speed Patriots, keep up the good fight.

Look up the Janissary Ottoman assassin programing technique. It's what made Valdimir the Impaler impale a lot
Clowns In America also use it

_27-1_yes_USA94-2
_27-1_yes_USA58-A
_27-1_yes_USA04
_Conf_BECZ_y056-(3)_y
The_Castle_Runs_RED_yes
Godspeed.
operations set for Monday.. keep eye out on news on Monday, 11/27. MAGA muther fuckers.

Word is, Satan was forgiven by God, and just like in Job, people worshipping Satan will realize God set them up.

Could use their historic connection as being the largest SS contingent of the Nazi army and the leader that had inside connections with Hitler. Can't remember dudes name atm. You try to source that?

Thread theme ( based on title)

youtube.com/watch?v=trinU3VD1Zo

Its a little edgey but the lyrics are fkin perfect

" They say free, but you're singled out..."

What if you just go play in traffic for a while?

I woke up today with a horrible thought.

>He could have said 'accept'
>He could have said 'believe'
But he said 'swallow'
>Many won't swallow
swallow

>What is a keystone?
A keystone holds up an arch
Arch

What if . . . the techniques is in use more than everyone knows?

What if . . . all of Q's posts allude to this, but don't specifically state this?

What would the public do? How would they react?

Make
Earth
Great
Again

MEGA

No.150714420

Where is: "cDVT-089bT_AD_Conf" found in the stringers? I'm not seeing it?
Also, how are you fitting SOPHIA into the equation here?

WTF, are we just hoping things into existence? This shit needs to be more organized.

Would never trumpers even admit to the trooth or just look at it as a nazi coup?

We must not just spread truth, but deprogram the masses

Good find. The artist has explained her symbolism and it is connected to child abuse. Should see if media interviews exist to be sourced.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/23/michael-flynn-lawyers-cut-ties-with-trump-legal-team-report-says.html

OK, and...? Not getting it...although it is 4am here

This is nice, but.... What normie is gonna look at that and say : hey, I'm gonna look at all these connection. None. That's how many.
I am out and about today so I can't do it but we need to break that down into 3-4 solid, easy to read, Playschool toy level reading for the lemmings.

'
'Swallow', as in the redpill.

I do believe this is around the 7th thread that had the shill glue as 2nd post.... well I don't see each one but it's interesting which thread the bots choose to auto reply to, perhaps I should create a compendium of common ones and find patterns.

It's amusing to me, and yet they will persist until the very moment we shut them down and/or the panic becomes so incredible from them that they alternate from "nothing to see here" to incoherent babbling mixed with gunshot suicides.

It's coming, the storm will leave us clean and wash them away. Just like this fucker we might even target you, yes you the human being who is attempting to derail justice.

looks important
webtv.un.org/watch/bill-clinton-clinton-foundation-and-42nd-president-of-the-united-states-of-america-at-the-un-high-level-pledging-conference-on-building-a-more-climate-resilient-community-caribbean-community-caricom/5650493220001/

This is where the white hats come into play and hopefully behind the scenes they have emails, letters, phone calls that prove beyond a shadow of doubt that it was the other way around.

I'd just ignore them. I'm sure some are shills but from lurking earlier tonight, there are a lot of anons upset with this thread.

a lot of anons are sleeping sheep.

New to Sup Forums since Q, but oldhat at posting articles. Baked some bread of my own here. Getting massive light.
beforeitsnews.com/celebrities/2017/11/qanon-suggests-musk-spacex-is-supplying-nk-with-nukes-2475267.html

Digging the new recipe! I can handle a couple of bakes if need be.

You got a few minutes for a convo that NightBaker was to busy for when you came in to bake?

The UCMJ references could apply to Flynn, back in the spotlight. The red reference would connect Flynn to the Rothschild gang.

Looks great,

This is a Nother thing we would probably need to add.

Insight → #

Also, it might be a good idea to label each section. Acronym, definition, symbols, sequence chart, springer instructions.

In this way, any and comes in C is the map will have all of the tools he or she needs her to read the map.

Q is a Compass. It’s funny that the letter Q looks like a Compass

I live in the mountains 3 acres wilderness, and i love it
So on Thanksgiving I had some inlaws come over and one of their kids is like 16-17 I says why dont you go outside check it out the wilderness bro? he says to me "not by myself" im thinking to myself WTF are we fucking doomed this kid is seriously afraid to go outside by himself, how are we going to help these bastards or should we let mother nature settle this only the strong survive?

I have a close friend who's a good old christian boy. He's not work to this deepstate stuff we have been on about but he's more of the old school woke - simply hates democrats because they ruin every municipality they touch.

Anway, we were chatting about Trump and Bitcoin and stuff and he starting talking to me about the Iraqi Dinar. He was talking about the Iraq War and how it massively devalued their local currenct. After the war moves on the currency is hyperinflated.
>he wanted me to invest in Dinar

He then started going on about a coming GCR (global currency reset) where major power players like China, Russia, USA, and handful of woke allies are gearing up to reset the global financial system. His goal is financial gain but I had never heard about GCR. Come to find out this is quite well known but mostly unspoked, there's a ton of content out there to learn about it. Lots of disinfo too.

He wanted me to buy dinar because after the value is reset, there's a huge profit to be made.

>Does the GCR play into the CBTS?
Does the GCR play into the CBTS?
>Does the GCR play into the CBTS?
Does the GCR play into the CBTS?

I think you and some other anons need to take a look at a thread that just occured and was slid to high hell in a hurry.

there you are.

GOOD SOURCE

attacked by (((militants))) in Sinai of all places.
No coincidences.

Are there any decent videos on the Q posts? All I've found were boomers, and this autistic "AntiSchool" faggot.

This whole line of digging is fucking stupid unless you can show where THAT particular "Stringer" is located in a Q drop.

If true, needs to documented, and HTF does Sophia fit in?

I'm starting to think we're in an echo chamber and are now MAKING SHIT UP

remember there are many trying to derail
some are just more subtle than others
String is from

>You are the calm before and during the storm.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150693391/#q150698662

Expand further.
Make the connection
Map currently has 43 confirmed connections.(43 ships?)
Important to understand
When this (breaks) many won’t (swallow)(sea operation)
MSM not trusted
You are the voice
We are here to help guide
Future proves past (Washington Herald)
You are the calm before and during the storm

(MIW MSM YWFY) (Naval Craft they're using) You need to find where they would need this equipment
read news map.
Red Cloud disappeared and was replaced by a chinese ship by the name of 123456789. check out the ETA

Arches. Swallow. How many would go to hospital if they found out they had been eating ground up children?

It was all there in True Detective..

what's it about ? type away

I WILL BAKE 531 BAKER FOR 532 NEEDED

>I WILL BAKE 531 BAKER FOR 532 NEEDED

I WILL BAKE 531 BAKER FOR 532 NEEDED

>I WILL BAKE 531 BAKER FOR 532 NEEDED

Possible connections here

What if . . . "deep state" are members of a secret society?

What if . . . "expand your thinking" means "it's real"?

What if . . . this cabal uses mind programming of children to expand it's reach and control?

What if . . . suicide switches are real?

>mfw no one told me life was gonna be this way

Ok cool, missed it whilst digging on something else...So, how does Sophia fit in again?
I need to go to sleep damn it.

I can handle 532

I'm working with bakers to get things straight. Found some troubling things last night. We put a disclaimer at top of bread, bad info getting out in the twatterverse.

They are mad that people are name fagging, it really does go against the culture of the board. I get their sentiment. But everything has a place and right now, some of the "leaders" need the names to shine a little brighter so to speak. DTTT was one of the first to namefag and was "tapped" so to speak yesterday, that as well is not gonna go over very well on a board.
> There are many of us that have put forth tons of energy into this from the origional Q bread. Dropped info in the first days that are coming to light in the later breads. Why single out one person? To put a fire under our seats and help us reorganize.

I don't think it does
I think it's a diversion attempt

Read the Naval Orders!

MKUltra information has been released as part of the JFK dumps, so that confirms a lot of people's suspicions who have been calling attention to it.
Apparently fifth generation cell phone towers can also double up as pain delivery devices, at leas that's what the alarm over them has been about.
The public is waiting for us to explain it to them in a meme

_yes1_yes2_yes3_^_cDVT-089bT_AD_Conf

CERN-AB-2003-089 BT
cds.cern.ch/record/677099/files/ab-2003-089.pdf

> AD
Referenced as Antiproton Decelerator
The CERN Neutrinos to Gran Sasso (CNGS) project was a physics project of the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN). The aim of the project was to analyse the hypothesis of neutrino oscillation by directing a beam of neutrinos from CERN's facilities to the detector of the OPERA experiment at the Gran Sasso National Laboratory (LNGS), located in the Gran Sasso mountain in Italy. The CNGS facility was housed in a tunnel which diverged from one of the SPS–LHC transfer tunnels, at the Franco–Swiss border near Geneva.[1] It used the Super Proton Synchrotron (SPS) accelerator as a source of high-energy protons.

Approval for the CNGS project was signed by the CERN Council in December 1999,[2] with civil engineering on the project starting the following September.[3] Construction of the tunnels and service caverns was completed in mid-2004, with equipment installation completed in summer 2005 and commissioning being carried out throughout spring 2006. The first proton beam was sent to the target on 11 July 2006, with the CNGS facility being approved for physics operations on 18 August 2006. CNGS ceased operation in 2012. The tunnel was then repurposed for the AWAKE experiment, which became operational in 2016.

any real human being that is upset must have drinken kool-aid or something, and they should recognize how to think objectively, and think about why pol is swarmed - and why Sup Forums itself still exists (despite how easily slush money could have downed it) - in fact this board was bought specifically for this event.

So, I'm amused that real people would care about a thread when there are a zillion boards and a zillion threads - it's as though because righteous men stand and fight in a place made for that task, that it would be fine for a man who doesn't like fighting and wishes to drown their children in the youtube prostitution propaganda might stand in the way of it, and for what purpose? And for us, so we have a duty to coddle those without moral wherewithal? Without fortitude? - Nay I say. Nay!

I thought someone made the connection that Trump was bringing Sophia back to the US with him via three flights?
>cap: Allied stop

Thank you W2 user, currently doing final updates to batter.

Anons/bakers there are some suggestions from a fine user . Will think and through it when I go back

Waves Break and Swallow,

Expand further.
Make the connection
Map currently has 43 confirmed connections.(43 ships?)
Important to understand
When this (breaks) many won’t (swallow)(sea operation)
MSM not trusted
You are the voice
We are here to help guide
Future proves past (Washington Herald)
You are the calm before and during the storm

(MIW MSM YWFY) (Naval Craft they're using) You need to find where they would need this equipment
read news map.

navy.mil/navydata/fact_display.asp?cid=4200&tid=1900&ct=4
in-node.com/resources/brochures/SAM3_Brochure_2009.pdf

Q asks:
Who is Betsy D?

Betsy Devos is Trumps education secretary, her brother is:

ERIK PRINCE the founder of blackwater (now academi)

Blackwater was just accused of hanging alwaleed bin-talal upside down and torturing him for info.

>What if... the technique is in use more than everyone knows?

I think it only works reliably on children, and even then they have to be of the Illuminati bloodlines for it to be most effective (they have spent thousands of years sacrificing their own children who did not enter the dissociative state easily). But they do program muggle children who show exceptional promise. See, for example, Club 33 at Disney, programming the next generation of celebrities.

>What if . . . the Y represents core splits that are intentionally induced during traumatic programming?

Yes, that is what I was getting at.

Background for newbies: The pedo stuff isn't just about blackmail. There is actually another way in which it inspires loyalty among sociopaths, and it also explains how there can be such a giant conspiracy that went undetected for so long. Conspirators keep secrets even from themselves!

web.archive.org/web/20170505225740/http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/illuminati_formula_mind_control.htm

This is a long and disturbing site but worth the read. It's a keystone of the Illuminati. The fact that the original site got shoa'd during the first Great Internet Purge of 2016 means they must be on to something.

>video very related

youtube.com/watch?v=vyuDNsTSXl8

NICE MEME!

>Who created AI?
>Who created Bitcoin?
>What is The Beast?
>Why is Bitcoin valuable?
>How is it mined?
>Who uses Bitcoin?
They are here
They are the Storm
Look to the night skies

How many of you annoying boomer fucks are in this thread?