Why being a centrist is so politically incorrect now?

Why being a centrist is so politically incorrect now?
Why having a common sense is so uncommon?
>muh racism
>muh white genocide
Extremes were a mistake, you really should fucking kill yourselves and make this world a better place.

Youre such a faggot. Lurk more

say it with me: divide and conquer
drag the people into extremes and watch them bash their heads in

Shut up tool

Based polack

they never learn
same old tactics being applied and they keep falling for it
and they say they value things like reason, intelligence, logic
it's ridiculous...

You got me. Faggot

my favourite are racist christians
>praise jesus! kill the niggers!
fucking lol

>praise jesus!
>screw the poor and the needy!
bizarre world

You don't really look like typical Sup Forumsack. What are you doing in such place my man?

i've been on Sup Forums since day one
when the red pill was still about the occult powers that be and not white supremacy
i've seen Sup Forums being overrun by organized groups controlling the narrative and good posters disappear to other places
i'm here because of old habits and to watch and learn their ways
taking notes

what we need is radical militant centrism

mam nadzieje ze w polsce tez jesteś centrysta i jebiesz retorykę "PRAWAKI VS LEWAKI!!!111"

Because if shitskins are treated as equal humans they will continue to breed white people out of existence, and will devolve our countries into third word shitholes and murder us for being white like they do in Africa once we lose a sufficient amount of power

You're fucking naive as shit if you can't see this

So have I, some of us just grew up, and then there's faggots like you who don't even live near nonwhites and think their opinion on them matters

i despise any form of ideology that results in sheeplike behaviour and echo chambers
what we need is common sense and use our intellingence to solve problems that actually threaten our existence
we could be using water as fuel and energy source since the dawn of automobiles and electricity for fucks sake
but we're all busy hating each other
jesus had it right: love thy neighbour as thyself

How are you going to prevent this form happening then? Give me a plausible solution.

every immigrant i've ever talked to said he misses his home country and would love to go back if it wasn't littered with probelms caused by politicians
if we give them the opportunity to fix their soil they will go back and nobody will outbreed you
everything else is hate mongering and divide and conquer

Stop giving them welfare for shitting out kids

You don't give animals human rights because they'd become a serious fucking problem, as they are now

50 years ago you would've been considered an extreme leftist with your current beliefs. You're just a dumb cuck who wants to be a special snowflake

Radical centrism is the best political ideology. E.g.

> Women should have reproductive rights
> We should kill all niggers

These ideas are not contradictory.

said a dumb cuck on a board for special snowflakes
p o e t r y

Dude their countries are shit because they are shit

How many fucking niggers have you met in your life? 5?

I've been around thousands

Humanity is done for at this rate

That isn't centrism and honestly niggers wouldn't even be a problem if Jews didn't hijack our empathy to be used to bring on our demise and their benefit

i traveled a lot and met many. none was an asshole. their countries are shit because certain groups destabalize them, get corrupt politicians elected, provide them with weapons and make them kill each other

you really think the poor who have nothing are the problem? who are trying to survive?
get it right and look to the top, the people with all the wealth and all the power

Centrists are usually fence-sitting cucks who are simply too stupid and/or cucked to take a stance on anything

>pirate flag
Always that faggot flag, what is it that attracts the worst normalfag scum who haven't lurked here more than a few days?
Were you a v for vendetta mask wearing faggot too?

I remember those threads, it was always low key larping along with zeitgeist shit.
I remember a time when Sup Forums used to have Muslim and isis shilling threads, what a fucking throwback.

That's because most centrists are women, only waiting to be led one way or another by a man with an opinion.
A man lacking an opinion isn't a shepherd and has failed both god and evolution.

no, they used to be about zionism, freemasonry, 9/11, etc.
now this board is littered with masons
what a coincidence

Take your Golden Meme and fuck off. It's feels over fact now faggot!

They started to get purged and sent to /x/ about 2 years ago or so but /x/ doesn't welcome them either, you can't deny they were 32 posts by this ID snore fests.

>They started to get purged
lol sure :^)
anyway, i got stuff to do
thanks for your thread, OP

Because both sides embrace identity politics. They're basically shills now.

What a stupid thread. Are you a shill or just a retard that actually thought this was worth discussing?

Nigger they got purged because there would be 4 posters max in a thread that hit over a 110 replies, it was like looking at people trying to world build their own Tolkien universe.
Like you said there are better places for that shit, not a board that has some of the highest traffic of any advertiserless website around.

He's a
>pirate flag
What did you expect from him?