San Francisco Has a Serious Problem With People Pooping in Public

How do we fix this problem?

Somehow zoos manage.

>How do we fix this problem?
why do we need to fix this?
they probably wanted it, since they probably wanted a safe haven against a lot of (((other shit)))

This guy is such a manlet. His leg muscles atrophied, his flat ass hanging out. Sad!

>start hiring pajeets to your IT industries
>this happens

is it somehow related?

California is beyond fixing

Remember when san fran was majority white and they didnt have a problem with public defecation?

Pepperidge farm remembers, it was only one generation ago.

By going over there and inflicting violence on that piece of shit. If your own citizenry permits this behavior they are the source of the problem not the degenerates themselves.

Stop culturally appropriating Indians

Underrated

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

All part of being a sanctuary city, this is what "multi cultural acceptance and tolerance" gets you.

Somebody get this leaf a Molson, eh

probably just their innards falling out of their baggy sphincters

San fransisco is the gay place yeah? Get them to stop fucking each other in the ass 24/7 and they can shit at home like decent humans. Or better yet, they : Become decent human beings.. or get a personal appointment with the electric chair.

That's the San Francisco of the 90s. Today's "Frisco" is all about homelessness and the resultant street shitting.

>city legalizes street shitting because public sanitation laws are oppressing the homeless
>homeless free to shit wherever, shit in public places more often
>now everyone's getting hep a

Leftists are incapable of considering the potential negative consequences of their actions. It's pathological altruism.

My God, is America really descending into terrible conditions like this?

Change the name to India and no one will even care.

Lack of social pressures. If someone "stopped" this guy they would be charged with assault or battery. Back in my grandpas day they would have beat him senseless and dragged him around a corner and left him there. No one would have called the cops and if they did the cops would have just laughed and joined in.

India's working on it

We need more plumbers. Send help.

I take BART every morning to get to work. My stop, civic center/city hall, is a major bum spot and I find shit piles and discarded needles without fail. The city workers literally hose the sidewalks down every morning because of the shit and piss smell. No one even bats an eye to all this, they just keep eyes on the ground to make sure they don't step in anything. Even dogs don't shit where they sleep.

the fact that you are surprised is amazing to me

All of that anal sex makes it hard to hold it in. Show some tolerance OP. We all have our problems.

A deep trench should be dug around sf and allowed to fill with seawater, name the new island shitatraz,

use buttplugs

but how can we help if we're smaller even than Texas...

Simple, you allow them to use the toilets of gas stations / public restrooms on the beach.

death squads

kek

Sell the state to India so they can wallow in shit together

Ban immigration from India

To the City of San Francisco, I will enjoy killing one person every day until you pay me one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000). If you agree say so tomorrow morning in Personal Column San Francisco Chronicle and I will set up meeting. If I do not hear from you it will be my next pleasure to kill a street defecating faggot or a nigger. Scorpio

They fail all the time at programming tasks too. They aren’t better they just lie more on resumes then plagerize and cut corners.

Pajeets are worse than Mexicans because they take our good jobs then are willing to work infinite free overtime or even negotiate backwards on pay.

We were hiring one once and when we mentioned $70k he countered with $60k then my company tried to hire more of them because they will work for less. Any white person would have wanted $85k or more.

superpower by 203................. wait a second

Super Polish plumbing powers - ACTIVATE

In SF they had a escalator seize up because it was so clogged with shit.

When work crews pulled open a broken BART escalator at San Francisco's Civic Center Station last month, they found so much human excrement in its works they had to call a hazardous-materials team.

I read a comment somewhere that said they banned the plastic bags hobos were using to shit in. Typical libtard unintended consequences

As long as they clean up after themselves it really should not be a problem.

San Francisco confirmed to be India

Dude, what? Is that the start of a large shit or his balls? Looks like his balls. If so, what is he even doing? Where he's sitting looks like he'd just shit into his shirt and the bench.

Underrated

Isn't this the truth.

They will have a resume a mile fucking long.They will have every relevant tech from the last 10 years listed.

Ask them to perform a task to requiring the slighest degree of software craftsmanship....fucking fail

Esy, you just need designated streets for the poo.

Join them. I wish i can poop in public. Im tired of this poop shaming

Like 50% white now in Fl and while libertarians and conservatives are common even they say stupid shit like, “Well it was always Spanish! The My founded it!” Yeah that was a couple of forts for a long time. Since it became part of the US it was never more than 15% Hispanic until the Immigration Act of 1965 then it got worse when Cuba sent their prisoners and we made Puerto Rico a territory. Now the average age of whites here is like 55 but for Hispanic it’s 9, and all the remaining whites can do is tell us it’s been this way forever.

Things are becoming shit really fast.

He just letting them hang, getting the sun on the boys, vitamin d is important, kills bacteria

70k is like a life time shekels in hindoostan, pajeets will work for pennies.

Why should we have to hide in a small room and use a device that makes our creations disappear?
This poop should be celebrated, not shunned.

Fecal incontinence is a serious problem in the gay community.
How can anybody be surprised that street shitting is a problem in San Francisco?

San Francisco is devolving from the US's fag town, to India. Press S to spit.

Underrated

>they start paying him to do it without arrest
>becomes a local then national hero

Overrated

this was also taken in San Fran

Why don't they just pay homeless a small amount of money to clean the poop up?
They could earn $0.10 per poop picked up.

The normal reaction to seeing someone drop their pants and shit in public is to attack and beat the rest of the shit out of it... Then call the police to have it arrested. Thats the normal reaction. They do not do this in San Fran? Why not?

I'm am disappoint. Came to thread to see some Grade A webm's of SF swill shitting in public. And Nothing.

Or they could pay by the pound.

why tho

They've made their bed, now let them shit in it

This is a direct result of San Francisco paying homeless a stipend. So they get every homeless person who can get there. Homeless people shit in the streets. Is not poo loos. Most of them ur poo in the loos are indian middle class because their version of affirmative action fucks their middle class kids.

Niggers do lots of weird shit in the US that’s why we hate them after spending time around them. It’s animalistic behavior that is blizzard and usually criminal and just because they felt like it.

Most people defending them have never soent quality time in close proximity to them.

Start use rubber bullets.

X-Rated

You fix this by arresting them and sentencing them to cleaning up shit for 8 hours. The people who are now cleaning up shit become the supervisors for this community service program.

> highest real estate prices in the U.S
> avoid stepping in digested soy piles while walking the sidewalk

I hope it gets much worse, its a beautiful display of millionaires clashing with the reality of leftist behavior. IRL red pilling.

Jessus Christ you faggots can't go a single thread without disparaging soy. It's just a meme lad, there's nothing wrong with eating soy

Giving the government power to arrest people and sentence them to manual labor for a natural bodily function...

Putting retarded shit cleaners at the top of your proposed hirarchy...

What could possibly go wrong?

third world country

You could shoot them with airsoft guns.

I cannot believe we have to discuss how to teach 3rd worlders to be decent civilized human beings and all the left can do is tell us it makes us stronger and better. They fucking shit up our beaches.

I’m in Tampa and it used to be nice at Clearwater beach, but a variety of shitskins are doing gross stuff like this and ruining the place. We just had to take 70k Puerto Riccan’s too so now there are rape gangs that walk around on the beach. Want a vacation? How about Muslim laws banning alcohol on the beach, litter and actual shit where you want to put a towel down, grey sand from all the nasty whatever, and rape attacks in broad daylight.

Our father’s generation could have stopped this but we’re a minority here now. FL will be blue in the next election and there’s nothing we can do about it. We got the most extreme republicans ever and they invited them in.

You want a mojito on the beach in a tropical paradise, your best bet is setting your heater to 93 and grabbing a VR headset. Them days are gone.

We can get rid of this by making critical thinking a required course in High School. The reason why there is a shitting problem in SF, is because most counties in the Bay Area adopted the pay for plastic bags law (IDK the actual name). Plastic bags at grocery stores cost anywhere from 10 to 75 cents as of January 2015, IIRC.

Homeless people used to shit in free plastic bags. It was much more sanitary and could be thrown away in the trash. SF and other lefty shitholes have some options: 1) Repeal the feelgood plastic bag law; 2) Provide shitting plastic bag dispensers throughout the city; 3)Crackdown on the homeless problem, stop being pussies and accomdating them.

They will never own up to their mistake, so option 1 is off the table. Option is the most likely and It'll most likely cost the taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars per year. Option 3 won't happen unless the Superbowl or Olympics come to town.

kys pajeet

Goddam I wish this was talked about more. If you've ever worked for a major technology company, you've worked with a bunch of useless pajeets.

In the midwest, they're flooding our universities too.

The scheme is, they get a "bachelor's" in engineering in India, which is actually like a 2-3 year degree (of no real training). Then they come here with their "bachelor's" and get into a grad program. Next, all of them cheat as groups to get by, then get jobs here.

It really, really pisses me off. Honestly that more than anything has increased my racism the last five or so years.

I thought it was eleven from stranger things

Build walmarts

The cat scalped the pajeet?

Fucking americans dont know what public bathroom is

just nuke california. problem solved.

Start by killing all the faggots and see if that solves the problem. If not, proceed from there.

Bump. Still waiting.

san fagsisco is an open toilet, so it makes sense their residents are shitting on the streets.

Did he died?

SERIOUSLY is that his scalp senpai? sauce pls

Im from NH and I used to vacation in Holiday as a kid and teen, this is dissapointing to hear

I would strait up ask wtf he's doing if he tried to shit in front of me. Then like the friendly American I am, if instruct him on civilized culture and direct his heathen ass to the closet restroom.

>1 post by this id
>Meme flag

Why would you. This is progress. This is Utopia.

It's rather simple OP.

With public toilets. Seriously, I've been to san francisco and I swear there must be like three publically accessible toilets in the whole damn city. The line at starbucks for their toilet was longer than the line for their shitty overpriced hipster bean juice.

naked ass recognizing flamethrower robots

>nothing wrong with eating soy
soyboy twink detected

Best answer.

Mfw reading this pasta

arent nukes supposed to give off a light that can blind you? that does not seem that powerful

This so much. Goldman Sachs only looks at the top 200 out of 100k annual CS graduates who apply for a job and most of them can't answer basic questions about fields of expertise from their resume.

Also Pajeets are notorious for making Frankenstein code from bits and pieces they import from their local code database.