Why dont Americans Join the Klan?

Just curious, what can you tell me about it these days. Im Irish so I dont know much about them we were never taught in school about them or anything. What are they like these days?

how do you know we havent?

Pic related is OP

Sorry, I don't support extensions of the Democratic Party.

what does this mean?

White americans are jews. The irony.

And nazi leaders are homosexuals

The Klan was basically a wing of the Democratic Party for suppressing the black vote which at the time was block voting Republican

The US of the 1950s, it must look like a futuristic sci-fi fantasy compared to modern day Ireland!

Im from Northern Ireland mohammad

I guarantee you're a Republican, Timothy.

DELET THIS DELET THIS DELET THIS all xtians are christkikes and LOVE JEWS fuck xtianity! In my European country all the christkikes I know (atheist xtians) are representative of your desert cult derp, so I known100000% that u kikes would never due this ur all fucking pacifist hur derp
>turn other cheek
LMAO fucking christcuckskikessticks even though im atheist paganism is beter then kikestians pacifists fucktards derp the KKK was actually PAGAN

what kind of names Timothy. Im not a Republican. Did I get your name wrong there? Was it Abdul?

The KKK are unironically the fastest way to get in touch with the feds. They've been thoroughly riddled by them for decades now.

Yeah I was thinking that, since its kind of easy to join

They're all compromised. White groups are the easiest to infiltrate with FBI.

It always has been a democratic/left wing organization.

Because I'm not a Democrat.

I don't know why, but I wish they would. And instead of hanging random niggers, they should kill off the violent gang niggers in the inner cities. That way the black population would be significantly reduced

It's too esoteric, like Freemasons but for working class (most Freemason places were whites only at the same time the Klan was a big thing)...

Membership organisations have been a losing strategy. Samizdat is the right approach and has been working, well at least I hope so.

> What are they like these days?

LARPers that do nothing important, and police state agents looking to make a career.