Liberals deserve to be murdered

Liberals deserve to be murdered.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVHYvUpeqKI
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/23/mother-calls-sleeping-beauty-banned-primary-school-promotes/amp/
nytimes.com/2017/11/20/style/starbucks-gay-agenda.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/11/20/style/starbucks-gay-agenda.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inappropriate bahaviour?
heterosexuality?

He should have waked her from her coma first to ask her if he could kiss her to wake her from her coma

It’s not ok to be white

stop being a normal human being

boy, she should read the original unedited version, you think the -kiss- is inappropriate?

I can't wait for when people just start ignoring liberals again and calling them crazy

Problem, you fucking RAPISTS?

This is the only modern and civilized way of having sex. Try to not be such neanderthals.

youtube.com/watch?v=bVHYvUpeqKI

Did the mother watched the entire film? The film explained how the curse can only be broken with a true love kiss.

>again
When have we ever been able to ignore them as a society? No, they shriek too loudly. They aren’t going anywhere.

It should be painfully obvious by now that the angle here is to erode and strain as much as possible all normal and healthy human interacton.

Why are you obsessed with liebrals?

Literally every year before 2008.

>I can't wait for when people just start ignoring liberals
Implying

Even Buddha could only wait 3 times

>a kiss is inappropriate
drag queens are fine
faggots are fine
lesbians are fine
trannyes are fine
50 genders are fine
hormone treatments for kids is fine

This.
You can't sleep next to a rabid dog.

>Literally every year before 2008.

SHE DIDN'T CONSENT!

I can't wait for America to balkanize

Man what the fuck they were thinking
Let's rape the princess while she's sleeping til she gives birth

Why are liberals obsessed with controlling the media and what you can or can't watch?

So she's basically arguing that Sleeping Beauty didn't ask to be kissed, and therefore constitutes as rape? Even though she had previously met the guy who kisses her in the story and we know that she loves him? Not to mention the kiss saves her life and the lives of all the people in the kingdom?

Jesus America, just launch all your nukes at yourself please.

>liberals want to ban everything and censor everything
>I just want freedom and to be left alone
>so I call out liberals for being crazy

>>Why are you obsessed with liebrals?

It's a Brit tho, innit?

Every fucking time
I don't know what the fuck is wrong with this world

>I don't know what the fuck is wrong with this world
((()))

thats a white straight couple

we cant have none of that

This is puritanical, not liberal behaviour. It's more conservative than anything.

Sup Forums gets really angry if one parent says their opinion
classic Sup Forums

Yeah

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/23/mother-calls-sleeping-beauty-banned-primary-school-promotes/amp/

please, elaborate user.

>he’s too young to remember the 90s
No hard feelings. I’m too young to remember the 80s, but I assure you that liberals were screaming about feminism and niggers back then and were also blaming white males for all of their problems.

Remember, Reagan flooded black communities with crack... but Obama didn’t flood white communities with Fentanyl, right?

>article in the telegraph
>one pregnant
classic retard

>Even Buddha could only wait 3 times
That's a retarded Japanese proverb.

Typical conservitard thinks it's possible for sleeping women to give consent.

is there anything easier in this world than to trigger a Sup Forumsfaggot?

>Normal human behavior means kissing unconscious girls you've never met before

trigger soyboys ?

The story is hundreds of years old, if it were having an affect on children we'd probably know by now.

Triggering a SJW

Remember when it was conservative soccer moms you were railing against

Positively Freudian

We've been over this, the 'soyboy' meme is dead.
Only normies use it now, fucking stop moron.

>girls you've never met before
so you're talking about some other story then Sleeping Beauty, here?

>embarrassed liberals trying to turn this into a conservative issue
Nope, we marginalized the Bible-thumpers on our side of the aisle. It’s time for your side to do the same.

Yeah just one random parent who gets an article in a major publication. Nothing to see here, goyim!

“The Soy boy meme is dead” - Angry Soy boy

I'm not joking, did you miss the whole thread on Sup Forums the other night moron?

This is the original Sleeping Beauty story where she actually gets raped

After the birth of a great lord's daughter Talia, wise men and astrologers cast the child's horoscope and predicted that Talia would be endangered by a splinter of flax. To protect his daughter, the father commands that no flax would ever be brought into his house. Years later, Talia sees an old woman spinning flax on a spindle. She asks the woman if she can stretch the flax herself, but as soon as she begins to spin, a splinter of flax goes under her fingernail, and she drops to the ground, apparently dead. Unable to stand the thought of burying his child, Talia's father puts his daughter in one of his country estates.

Some time later, a king who is out hunting in the nearby woods, follows his falcon[2] into the house. He finds Talia; overcome by her beauty, he tries unsuccessfully to wake her, and then "Crying aloud, he beheld her charms and felt his blood course hotly through his veins. He lifted her in his arms, and carried her to a bed, where he gathered the first fruits of love." [3] Afterwards, he leaves the girl on the bed and returns to his own city. Still deep in sleep, Talia gives birth to twins (a boy and a girl). One day, the girl cannot find her mother's breast; instead she begins to suck on Talia's finger and draws the flax splinter out. Talia awakens immediately. She names her children "Sun" and "Moon" and lives with them in the house.

The king returns and finds Talia is awake – and a mother of twins. However, he is already married. He calls out the names of Talia, Sun and Moon in his sleep, and his wife, the queen, hears him. She forces the king's secretary to tell her everything, and then, using a forged message, has Talia's children brought to court. She orders the cook to kill the children and serve them to the king. But the cook hides them, and cooks two lambs instead. The queen taunts the king while he eats.

Then the queen has Talia brought to court. She commands that a huge fire be lit in the courtyard, and that Talia be thrown into the flames. Talia asks to take off her fine garments first. The queen agrees. Talia undresses and utters screams of grief with each piece of clothing. The king hears Talia's screams. His wife tells him that Talia would be burned and that he had unknowingly eaten his own children. The king commands that his wife, his secretary, and the cook be thrown into the fire instead. The cook explains how he had saved Sun and Moon. Talia and the king marry, and the cook is rewarded with the title of royal chamberlain.

The last line of the fairy tale – its moral – is as follows: "Lucky people, so ’tis said, Are blessed by Fortune whilst in bed."

>Nope, we marginalized the Bible-thumpers on our side of the aisle

No you didn't. You being a liberal 15 year old atheist making fun of christian fundies does not equal conservatives marginalizing bible thumpers.

You guys know about Svalbard Global Seed Vault? The vault they've built protect the seeds of different plants, incase of a global armageddon.
I'm thinking there should be a similar vault to protect confederate statues and problematic cartoons from lefties.

The moral of the story is to follow your falcon to a girl you think is dead and bless her with the D

>Why are liberals obsessed with controlling the media and what you can or can't watch?
Republicans are pushing legislation that allows corporations to control, censor, or (effectively) ban websites. Republicans, not Liberals.

Would you put historical "liberal" paraphernalia in there as well? I'm thinking no you wouldn't

This is not liberals' work. Liberals wouldn't give a fuck about a fairy tale being shown to kids.
Being liberal is about being in favor of individual liberties, not being a SJW cuck. Stop lumping us with those emotional cucks.

what the fuck

800 shy

You canny larp as Hitler ey

Saying that saying puritanism is a liberal problem is absurd. Even on here there are a lot of people crying about 'degeneracy'. It's two sides of the same coin.

In the original story the prince literally rapes her while she's still sleeping

I'm not even kidding

>inappropriate behavior
Actually it sounds more like conservative tear about sex in cartoons.

>conservatives are so scared of any idea they don't like being put to a vote and passing that they just want to kill the other side now
sad

Yes I would. Amy Schumer Netflix specials are in less urgent need of protection though.

>Republicans, not Liberals.
But user, noone takes republicans seriously when it comes to these things because they are illiterate hillbillies,
Liberals are fragile crybabies, but everyone listens to them.

relax. When the darkies take over in the next decade every "offended by everything" white liberal will be hanging from streetlights.

lol, he doesn't even think she's sleeping, he thinks she's dead.
Who was in the wrong here?
His wife.

Now you care about sleeping beauty?
What a bunch of faggots.

If you're this upset about someone wanting one book to be banned, I'd like to know your thoughts about right wingers constantly calling for entire courses and departments to be wiped out of colleges

And mothers also want to ban guns and videogames. Nothing will happen.
You can go back to Sup Forums now.

Every girl has sucked my dick without my consent, sometimes i just like to lay in bed and play with their vagina till they piss themselves silly. Why can't they understand how i feel?

if [X] country's posterity is destroyed/diminished would it still be proper conduct to teach the History of the country? to me that wouldn't make much sense, since the people being taught it doesn't have anything connecting to it.

it would be better to actively ignore and lightly supress previous history and have a new foundation mythos, like say what Unites States of America have been doing with 1960's civil rights era as the current and only foundation.

Sleeping Beauty doesn't seem to fit well with current Britain.

They should just ban videogames.

>Even though she had previously met the guy who kisses her in the story and we know that she loves him? Not to mention the kiss saves her life and the lives of all the people in the kingdom?
I mean, that literally IS still rape, even by the regular, non-leftist twisted, definition. It's still dumb though.

global SEED vault eh?

The fuck?

I remember all those atheist Liberals trying to get Harry Potter banned in America because it promotes witchcraft ... oh wait...

Hi, Sup Forums, Sup Forums here. Mods moved our thread here. Hope you don't mind.

Hello, Sup Forums!

Enjoy your stay, friend!

Mods are cucks

>Sup Forums
>aka Sup Forums‘s trashcan

Are the levels of cognative dissonance higher on Sup Forums, or Sup Forums?
Do you cunts think puritanism is inherently 'liberal' as well?

WHITE POWER!

stay a while and listen
bring william shatner too

Remember kids, Ask every step of the way.

Redpill me on Bane

You're a faggot

It's not ok to be anything other than WHITE.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Why is Sleeping Beauty in schools to begin with?

Children should be learning to become productive members of society, not watching entertainment.

Conservatives should be murdered
nytimes.com/2017/11/20/style/starbucks-gay-agenda.html

>when the subversion kicks in and fairy tales become hate speech

Let's archive that unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/11/20/style/starbucks-gay-agenda.html

I'm surprised they never launched a war against the little mermaid, considering how trash Ariel is. Her controlling father is totally right the whole time, still trades his own freedom to try to save her, she causes all of her problems and nearly gets everyone enslaved/killed, and is ultimately saved by a man while doing nothing. Actually, is the little mermaid /ourmovie/?

>a single person is OUTRAGED over something stupid
>it makes the news
Did they run out of ideas for bullshit stories about Trump?

If you can't remember that time.
Then your still a child.

WHY ARE THEY RUINING KIDS
SLEEPING BEAUTY WAS THE NUMBER ONE GAME TO PLAY WITH YOUR PRESCHOOL CRUSH
DONT TELL ME THEYRE GONNA BAN PLAYING DOCTOR TOO
OR HOUSE
OR ANY OF THE DOZENS OF GAMES THAT HELP CHILDREN DEVELOP A SEXUALITY IN THE PROPER MANNER
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK PUPPIES HUMP EACHOTHER WHEN THEY TURN 3 MONTHS GODDAMN
T. PLATINUM MAD