ITT: the reason why "black Friday" is called such

ITT: the reason why "black Friday" is called such

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5110121/Retailers-look-woo-shoppers-rivals-Amazon-grows.html

youtube.com/watch?v=zYPI8OpT8eI

youtube.com/watch?v=vaqjxYIrufg

youtube.com/watch?v=8VtFuwp_sR4

youtube.com/watch?v=KzyuaSrcEok

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R0HwrrqTaiE
youtube.com/watch?v=xbSKIpQIkdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Black Friday is a celebration of the proud nigger ritual the white man calls "looting".

One day a year the white man lowers restrictions so the nigger can gang loot retailers without suffering serious consequences.

also checked

Yes goyim call off work and spend those shekels. You will get good deals today.

Indeed.

It's insane. And the thing is these stores deliberately under-supply the special black friday sale items to create this madness.

Awww more trampling vids by nigs incoming... todays gon be a gud day

>having to work on black Friday
Pleb

Genocide is The only solution

>going shopping with the gf or going into the office
user pls.
I don't have to work today. In fact, I'm only in the office for another couple hours. Then I'm going home and jumping on the PS4 while the bitch is at the mall.

I call bullshit on that when Mexicans in California not only start a lot of fights, a lot of times they come armed

I was tempted to go to Aeon Mall and make a video showing what Black Friday is like in Japan.

It would have been very peaceful with maybe 10 people shopping, probably less.

Lel good plan

early black friday sale

I can't belive that people are still going to Retail stores

Retards still think this is a good time to buy a TV or something

>Americans

basically a way to get rid of all the dead stock before they get the new stuff in

Literal cattle

Did all my shopping yesterday, I refuse to do it today. But I might go check out the chaos just for fun. Like rats in a cage lmao.

like the H2 Hummer SUV and tract homes black friday was a symbol of the excessess of the 2000s. Fuck that shit. I did all my shopping on my phone when I woke up then had a comfy thanksgiving dinner with my family

You see grown adults, even peoples moms shoving eachother over a small deal on a TV or something, are these people even self aware enough to realize they're disgusting plebs in a sea of cattle?

ooga booga I'm going to get me a tv mama

red_it south african on black friday there

>one dumb person
>city just dissolved into chaos

niggers, not even once

They aren't meant to have civilization, they destroy whatever they're given.

I'm sure they do, but they'll forget all about they when they come home and ride the buzz of their buyers high. For some, materialism can distract from the existential dread. Quite the shitshow!

top kek. its not even gibs and the chimpout is real.

I think multiculturalism is partially to blame for people caring more about material objects than the safety of the person next to them. Multiculturalism divides society, not makes it "stronger",

This is why I order online in the comfort of my own home while these savages fight eachother to the death over shit made in China.

I blame rich boomers. Consumerism is a product of the post-war 50's. Boomers bought shit they didn't need because they could. Most of their parents had suffered trough poverty and hunger, yet they had it all all of the sudden. That said, I prefer to go fishing with a €15 rod than havong €1500 worth of fishing gear, but no time or ambition to go fishing myself.

Yeah I also order my stuff straight from China these days. A simple smartphone cover can cost up to 20 bux in the West, order the same model straight from the factory tho and you'll pay only 3.50.

youtube.com/watch?v=R0HwrrqTaiE

found a good vid lol

One could argue that our lives are too easy and there is no hunting anymore though. Maybe these things give people the primal thrill they are sorely missing, the need to be first and take what is yours gets scratched when someone pulls that TV out of a bin before anyone else can.

Kek. Do they call it Black Friday because everyone acts like niggers?

That's actually a good point, though if you're right that's perverse as fuck.

Boomers make up the majority of the population in my country, my grandmother is 68 and she still goes and buys useless shit all the time. I guess you're right, the majority of them have lived their lives in excess. It's sad a good majority of them also have no understanding of how the world works today. Hence the "firm handshake" meme.

Honestly it must suck to be a Boomer. To know that your generation screwed up this badly. They had it all: free love, wealth, optimism. In the end though they left their children a dystopian world, based on shady ideals and out of touch morals. My dad is one of the boomers who knows they went in the wrong, and he's plagued by it daily. What a mess.

Those niggers grabbing the toilet roll in the first video at 3:40
Absolutely can't stop laughing.
These creatures are fighting over toilet rolls.
I can't fucking take this.

>75 views on the first link

You're shilling your youtube channel aren't you?

Christ on a bike. I'm glad this shit is pretty much online only over here. I also now know why they call it Black Friday.

>this shit is pretty much online only over here
There were a few people hurt at the Tescos near me last year.
It is asbolute degeneracy, but never underestimate the British public's flair for bandwaggoning.

The world needs a die off

It's died down over the past couple years though hasn't it? I remember it being quite big a couple years back with scenes similar to what were seeing in 'murica though.

Like all things in English society, it is coated beyond recognition in security measures, but in this one case I guess that is a good thing.
The mentality is still very much there though.
I guess we will see by the end of today.

well.. in belgium here there are shops black fridaying too, no chimpouts reported yet, it's actually happening in a serene happy calm and comfy mood realy..
cheers all ^^

>this is enemy propaganda
t. propaganda

fuck this shit consumism

youtube.com/watch?v=xbSKIpQIkdI
LOL

LMAO

LMAO X2

>Not doing your black friday shopping online to not have to deal with the niggers trampling each other

That's a developed country.

Lol, they never learn.

I'm noticing a serious lack in diversity.

>communism would solve this
What, with bread lines?

are finns autistics or something ? like i really Wonder they like stand 2 meters from each other etc

>killing each other over tshirts being 20% off

>Finland
What did he mean by this ?

Are televisions so rare in burgerland that they have to have fist fights over them ?

>why "black Friday" is called such
Cause you get a black eye while shopping with nogs.

For some reason people think the best deals are on black Friday

>linking to dailymail

>are finns autistics or something ? like i really Wonder they like stand 2 meters from each other etc

I'd rather deal with finns than be trampled by a mob of 3rd worlders.

same but im wondering what make finns like that

military conscription

2 things

1. If you're in the back, what the fuck is the point? You won't get anything good.

2. I don't see any darker skinned people there.