Why don't you just admit that you hate women because (a) you can't get one or (b) you can't get the one you want...

Why don't you just admit that you hate women because (a) you can't get one or (b) you can't get the one you want, because you're aiming above your station. Your women hating is just a coping mechanism for your deep sense of inferiority and insecurity about not being able to fulfil your most basic role as a man. That's why you join online therapy groups like mgtow and r9k. To make yourself feel better and hide from this uncomfortable truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2007/02/06/us/06cnd-astronaut.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2007/02/06/us/06cnd-astronaut.html
sciencedaily.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah im a virgin but thats better than being a fucking paki

2D > 3D

Who are you talking to OP?
Are you a roastie or is your ex? I bet a lot it's one.

nice bait roastie

Women are fine its just women writers for zionist media that i have a problem with

>coping this much with no arguments
I agree, good job I'm neither a paki or a virgin.

Grow up.

Women are still whores though. lol.

t. Roastie
Women are destroyers of civilisations and the less rights they have the better

Back to kitchen cunt

I love women

that's why we must take away all their "rights"

you don't give rights to children, because they don't have the mental abilities to make the correct decision

You're cute, OP. Are you engaged to be married? I am.

>no arguments
>thinks I'm a woman
Typical soy boy.

The reason game exists makes a lot more sense after this realization. No man could actually court and love them seriously, so we have to pretend with layers of irony and wit.

There are women in the sciences right now with higher IQ's than you that are making research contributions.

I hate women because only less than 5% of them don't crave for domination and guidance.
Sad.

Did you know since the 90s research investment stopped correlating with ROI of research? For decades up until then, investing money would usually return with something profitable, but this has stopped. What changes do you think brought about this?

tick tock tick tock

These women?
nytimes.com/2007/02/06/us/06cnd-astronaut.html

Please archive those
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2007/02/06/us/06cnd-astronaut.html

Post yfw OP will never have a qt salt-of-the-earth Christian white farmgirl gf to wife

OPs post fails with me because I have a girlfriend that I’ll probably marry and I still think women are worthless.

How old are you guys? 14? Come back when you stopped being mad at Stacy rejecting your fat pathetic ass.

Naaaaaaaaaa all my shit got thrown out cuz bitches like this they literally HIRE male models to sabatoge my work and make sure I don't breed

Why do you think physics hasn't produced anything worthwhile since Einstein? There is less to discover now. Your idea that it's the fault of women is retarded and not backed by anything.

I would explain why I hate women but you will never comprehend it so instead I will say this, how about I hit your face with a brick?

Try it, and I'll beat you to death with it.

>There is less to discover now.
sciencedaily.com/

Oh im so scared a woman is gonna beat me up ahahahahahahhahaaaaa, relax sweety this is why you get the brick because you dont when to shut up when a man is talking slut.
Touch my balls and Ill strangle you dead serious.

Married for 9 years. Still have missionary sex 2-3 times per week. Cunny is always sopping wet for me.

2 non-shit bag children. Both have manners, appreciate nature and excel beyond their peers.

Talk non-nonchalantly to them about the Black Sun, Kali Yuga and why Adolf Hitler will rise from the grave.

because most of them lying to many other who trust them and many of them lika a fucking whore

>thinks I'm a woman
I'm 6'4, 110kg, and a bjj brown belt.
I've posted pics before on Sup Forums.

I missed you man.

who

I hate women because I can't get one... happy now faggot? I don't see how this changes anything I already knew that.

>110kg
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Honesty is better than self-delusion.

Have you heard of weight training? It builds muscle and muscle adds weight to your body.

Where are all these double digits coming from!? This is Kek territory.

>trips
wtf I hate female astronauts now

>110 lb weakling
>checks flag
Checks out

Hello, Mr. Skeltal

110 kilos is 240lbs lads.

Nice post, my handsome and charming countryman.

I'm very honest with myself and always have been. I know my hatred for women is a jewish trick. I still hate women though.

Ooh wow look at this lanky limey fairy fag trying to tell a REAL MAN how to count. Why don't you count off the number of teeth in that slimey limey mouth of yours, Mr. Skeltal, and show us who's got the numbers

P.S. thread sucks, fag

Kek, fair enough mate.
I'm just gunning for the r9k/mgtow cucks shitting up the board.

Married.
Not and R9K or MGTOW faggot though.
However, it's factual that womens vote weaken the society as a whole. Evidently, woman vote against draconian laws and isolatianism.

>y-you can't hate women because that means you're just a virgin

Classic hole logic. Remember, if females didn't have wet warm areas to open on their bodies society (generally dictated by men) wouldn't deal with their shit. They're literally attractive moist entrances, and shitty at most of everything else.

rekt

This is the reaction most people have when confronted with an uncomfortable truth.
I don't believe individuals should vote at all, not men or women. Only married households should vote. Maybe even having children should be a prerequisite on top of that.

I don't hate women, I just know a roastie when I see one. I even insert myself into roasties sometimes too.

Also, I don't believe women in generel are an issue, but I believe that western society is raising women to hold gastly values.

Compare western women of today with the Sovijet women who snuk into the army to die for their Motherland.

Godspeed then cause those faggots are lost in their own misery and it's honestly painful to watch. They need a wake up call to sort their shit out.

>only households with 10+ Muslim children should be allowed to vote
>still Beanpole McLanklet
Found the paki

I've had 3 long-term relationships, and currently in one too. After a few years, I always get a conclusion that I don't want children with a person like that. I would gladly raise a family if I found a good partner

>Also, I don't believe women in generel are an issue, but I believe that western society is raising women to hold gastly values.
>Compare western women of today with the Sovijet women who snuk into the army to die for their Motherland.
Do you honestly think most Western men would die for their country today? I don't have the stats here, but it's like 30% of people would fight for their countries in Western Europe. The only fully developed country filled with people willing to die for it is Finland, with 77% of men willing to fight.

W*Men are destroying europe, fucking jew tier

>he thinks I want want this law imposed before muslims are sent back
How about you use your brain before posting?

RFX-G7WQ.A_v2

I'm not a virgin, I lost my virginity at 15. I've had 9 sexual partners including my current fiance. I don't hate women, I hate what feminism has made of them. I love my fiance but she has been cured of this mind poison. Women are weaker, have on average smaller brains with less neurons, they are the dog to the wolf of man. Most of them never progress beyond their puppy stage fully. They remain emotional and intellectual children. They depend on emotion far to much to be objective. They are simply inferior in the most important ways when it comes to making decisions for the group at whatever organizational level. Their domain is the home, they deserve no say outside of it.

I can't feel my frontal lobe as a consequence of my hulking masculine frame. Just one of the perks of not being a dowel man

>admit that you hate women
Sup Forums is loving and accepting of all peoples.

I find that we're on the same page. However, I'm not determined as to what the role of the state should be when discussing marriage and children, but I'm definitely leaning more towards your vision than our current one.
As regarding voting, I think that we should alter military service to make it more national relevant and more hardgoing. Then we would be able to instigate voting in trade for military service in a participationary fascism state. also, the end of your military service should be a month alone in the wild, to allow you a perspective of live outside the fellowship of society and apply you an option of recluse from society, should that be your desire.

I've been with a lot of girls. I don't hate them, I pity them at worst, and I hate fags who give them too much attention.

Yet I can feel mine, despite being and stronger than you. Hmmm.

>t. hag roastie

>can feel his frontal lobe
Get your arm out of your nostril then you fucking retard

I don't hate women, you don't hate a fish for swimming, do you?

No, I don't. It's not about wanting to die for your country, it's about reading the averages types. I believe that there are more men voting for nationalism and tougher laws than there are women.

I don't hate women, but I think we have an issue with the current post-marxists movements, which coincidently make me hate most women because they lean more towards marxism and selfishness than national interest.

Wtf I hate poland now?

bigger and stronger*
I'm all for a national service for all men, even men with IQ's typically above military grunt work. It's why Finland still has men willing to protect it, they have a national service.

>C, doesnt really hate women, just hates everyone

What do you mean? How does finish national service differ from ours? (Besides the fact that the danish military is a pussy "mind my feewings" army).

you should, we usually hate shitskins

It's cool, we hate you too you pathetic nobody.

>I don't believe individuals should vote at all, not men or women. Only married households should vote. Maybe even having children should be a prerequisite on top of that.
This does make some sense, I'd also add the vote should only go to native citizens of the country, immigrants don't get to vote, they or their ancestors didn't build the place, they don't get a say in how it's run.

Honestly, I think both men and women are just as fucked up as each other, just in their own ways.The current system breeds apathy and cuckery.
>thinks I'm being literal

Nice bants.

I don't hate women.
>t. have a redpilled qt gf

I hate women because I am a woman. Most of you are vapid cunts.

Just admit your cunty attitude is why I’d rather be alone.

What's wrong Sven? Didn't you take your anti depressives today?

Well, I agree. I believe that this system has raised me into being weak as well. This is why I refuse to let the same happen to my children.

Thanks for the new copypasta

The liberal equivalent of "muh dick". Avoid facts and discourse, claim the alt right are just angsty sex deprived outcast. Im married with 1 kid and 1 on the way, love my wife and still hate women overall. Shes the exception not the rule. Moder women are absolute shit tier when compaired to all other generations of women.

> Being a vapid entitled whore is my right!

> Uhhhg chivalry is dead!

Why don't you just admit that you hate women because (a) you can't get one or (b) you can't get the one you want, because you're aiming above your station. Your women hating is just a coping mechanism for your deep sense of inferiority and insecurity about not being able to fulfil your most basic role as a man. That's why you join online therapy groups like mgtow and r9k. To make yourself feel better and hide from this uncomfortable truth.

Absolutely. I'd even go as far as adding property ownership as another prerequisite
>nativism
>marriage
>children
>property ownership
Adding those pre-requisites would definitely solve some problems.

Kek. Danes don't take anti-depressive, we kill ourselves. Why do you think we're only 5,6 million people here?

i don't hate women and feel i have consistently scored out of my league with relatively little effort. i have many female friends whose company i enjoy in the same way as with the boys. i haven't found anyone i'd be eager to spend the rest of my life with yet, but there is still much time, and until then i'll keep having fun messing around

>Why don't you just admit that you hate women because (a) you can't get one or (b) you can't get the one you want, because you're aiming above your station. Your women hating is just a coping mechanism for your deep sense of inferiority and insecurity about not being able to fulfil your most basic role as a man. That's why you join online therapy groups like mgtow and r9k. To make yourself feel better and hide from this uncomfortable truth.

Natural hate and fear of the superior race, you're pretty average poland chan

Trash it goys

Kek, use it wisely, Schlomo.

Marine LePen is a fuckin disgrace for FN party, and her family, just like her nigger loving daughter.
Watch her presidential debate with Macron before the election
She's a perfect example why women shouldn't get involved into politics, let alone be the leader of so called "extreme right" party.
I'm sorry, France is a no hope

>being this cucked and rail thin
>admitting you just living pharoahed yourself
can probably get your whole wrist up there with how emaciated you are

brave words for a brown man

The girl in the OP isn't her daughter, Pierre.
To be fair, Marine LePen's position is the weak position, since the media all over the world and people within the French government are all opposed to her. That lady has some balls.