IRELAND NO!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2010/may/15/google-admits-storing-private-data
unvis.it/theguardian.com/technology/2010/may/15/google-admits-storing-private-data
dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/fingal-councillor-opposes-flying-irish-13946267
identitarian-movement.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no? I think you mean yes.
Ireland yes!

i know this was the lads from Éire/pol/ well done.

Fuck off or lurk moar, Bjornson.

>well done
Yes, using flares over the M50 is a brilliant idea, bound to win public support.

Is that the fucking overwatch logo?

>i know this was the lads from Éire/pol/ well done
was it now?
No bruce, its a greek symbol, I'm pretty sure its associated with Sparta

well, it catches attention I'll give them that.
the problem I have with it is that it seems more like a social club looking for photo ops like pic related.

if they were serious they'd be more secretive, and working to spook non ethnics OUT

>there isn't some unfunny cunt holding a 'Down with this sort of thing' placard

Truly a decent protest.

"down with this sort of thing" can be decent when used properly

Does anyone remember when Google cars 'accidentally' collected everyone's private data? I didn't think it was an accident then and still don't.... article here: theguardian.com/technology/2010/may/15/google-admits-storing-private-data

unvis.it/theguardian.com/technology/2010/may/15/google-admits-storing-private-data

FAKINK DELET

Good to see a resistance forming. Ireland has a history of resisting foreigners

Last time I was in Dublin there were blacks and burkas everywhere. Ireland needs to get it together before the shitskins replace all the Paddies.

Awesome. Good luck guys.

dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/fingal-councillor-opposes-flying-irish-13946267

Had anyone the stats on under 12s in Dublin being 15% black?

>five people hold a banner

Lol

>identitarian-movement.org/
Join the Irish division lads.

Kids*
Seriously who gave these kids the banner?

Indeed. It's a capital lambda as in Λαkεδαίμων (Lakedaímōn) which is a more ancient name for Sparta

>historically dominated by a vatican monarch
user., I fail to see your point.

Overwatch was shut down for a reason.

Are they going to throw those old "Brits out, Pakis in!" types into the ocean?

Heh.. note the sarcasm when you use it anons

I've seen some Yugoslav Identitarians (Serbs, Croats, Bosniaks, etc). It seems pretty interesting, and the site is well-polished. Did they get slammed for being racists or hate-speech yet?

>t. mouth breathing protestant
;

...Said the heretical papist.

You mean Sinn Fein?
Yes, for being a bunch of criminal pedo scum, among many other things.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It starts with Ireland. I know the natives love to make fun of the Plastic Paddy's in the New World. But a wise man once said emigration steals the best of a population. The native spud-nig IQ average is 92. Downright equatorial. The New world expat averages 106. We spout muh 1/64th for the reasons any of Irish blood would. We are remorseful, we are hopeful, we have a deep sadness. This is from being strewn about in a land of alien. The Irish Americans are the only European ethnic group of expat who would feel so sentimental for a life long since lived to earnestly and meaningfully answer a genuine call to the mother land. There are 3.5 million of you. There are over 30 million of us. Take advantage of our sentimentality and hope. Call us.

Come home Irish man.

Good for you, you have 5 potatoes resisting. Awesome!

>we revolutionaries now

theres 4.7 million, and no, in modern america and as a european, i will not "come home"