How did you lose your virginity, Sup Forums? I randomly sucked some guy's dick when I was 20

How did you lose your virginity, Sup Forums? I randomly sucked some guy's dick when I was 20.
>inb4 I'm a virgin
Kill yourself

I lost my virginity in a 3some when I was 16

kill yourself fucking whore bitch

I was molested when I was 6, now I'm a 20 year old with haphephobia and trust issues. does that count?

>randomly sucked some guy's
You're just randomly gay?

You gotta sick sick like you mean it. No wonder your still a Virgo.

23 year old Chinese girl at 33

I dont lose

phoneposters

I got taken home by some girl in a bar when I was 19. It was okay.

I fucked some chick in the backyard bushes.
Basically did it so I had done it.
Pretty awkward.
Luckily things have improved

was 16

>sucking someone's dick = losing virginity
You are a fucking virgin you fucking retard.

People always act weirded out when they find out I lost my virginity to a 13 year old but I was young too so it's not that weird. There's not much of a gap between 13 and 25.

Your'e an homo, die of aids.

it's not that hard

just don't put pussy on a pedalstal

Your ass must've really hurt after taking 2 dicks.

journalists false-flagging before their next "wow the alt right is a bunch of autistic virgins be good goys and we'll gibs pussy we swear, keep drinking the soy" articles
>i lost my virginity at 15 to a popular girl at HS and im still a fascist, fuck you all

literally what the fuck is he doing, having a media event where he baths with young boys, what the fuck man, what goes through his head

gave my gf the d in a baroque manor. We were alone in the manor because my friend was the night watch there. He let us stay the night. Shit was gold.

Just turned 19, got scarred I'll have spent my teen years with no sex. Got in reasonable shape. Was recommended tagged, the precursor to tinder but with under 18s. Met a couple of girls. Got used to what women are into. Met a sweet, plain, mousey 16 year old. Few dates. Nudes. I fucked her poorly. We dated, I learned to fuck and enjoy myself. We drifted apart. I think about her every day.

Diet. Lift. Date. Fuck. Don't be pussies.

Some 30 year old Mexican bitch who was surprisingly decent looking who also had some mega milk tier titties got me extremely drunk and drove me to her house, took me to her room, took my clothes off, and put a condom on my dick with her mouth which was p impressive. Don’t remember a ton other than I was obviously wasted so it helped with the awkwardness and that she let me cum between her tits and then walked me back to my friends house and I think gave me a kiss.

I had just turned 17, so it was pretty good first time.

>giving away personal info on the internet
The only thing I'm giving away is my general location and these duplicate numerical digits at the end of my post number

wtf is baroque manor?

Tactically in my college dorm with a gorgeous blonde in the most perfect setting with whipped cream, grape seed oil and lambskin condoms

I don't remember

>MFW I realize that have never fucked a popular HS grill

My last gf(technically fiancée) once ate ranch dressing off my dick. And a Milky Way once too, the ranch was meh but the Milky Way was fuvking cash.

Oral sex doesn't count.

Oral SEX is still considered SEX.

Having gone to a Christian school, I had this weird belief at the time that whoever I lost my virginity to would be the girl I belong with in Heaven when I die. So I made sure my first was perfect

>t. virgin

>ranch dressing

>Sup Forums
>losing virginity
*wheeze*

I'm 20 and I've never even kissed a girl.

I'm so lonely and starved of affection and love that I had a dream two nights ago that I will never forget. In the dream I was at some sort of university activity that was like camping or something. It was a group of about eight of us, four boys and four girls and all the guys were my friends in the dream (I don't have friends in real life). Anyway so it's late afternoon and starting to get dark and I'm giving this cute, friendly girl my age a piggyback because the ground was muddy. After a while me and my male friends had to go so we said goodbye to the females, the girl I gave a piggyback to shook all the guys hand except mine, she gave me a HUG, A FUCKING HUG.

That hug in my dream was the most I ever felt like someone cared about me, I know it was a dream but that female hugging me was the closest I've ever been to feeling like I mattered. As soon as I woke up from that dream I realized I have a huge whole missing in my life, in need that girl to give me another hug and tell me it's gonna be ok but she doesn't even exist

You can't get infected with HIV by oral (it's only theoretically possible if you, for instance, have a deep open fresh wound). Same goes for other STDS - it's pretty hard to catch them orally (the only expection is gonorrhea). If you don't do anal, you will never get AIDS.

I'm a virgin because pretty much all gay men are fucking insanely promiscuous sluts and I don't want anything to do with them even if I am a fag myself

some roastie i met 3 weeks later. 19 years old. i regret it desu

Got my dick sucked by some random 20 year old guy.

In her own words she “just wanted ranch” but we were poorfags at the time so with no suitable dipping items she decided to go ahead and suck ranch off my dick. She gave the best head I’ve ever had too.

God I miss her. I always hoped she would be the one to carry me to the gates of Valhalla. I hope we meet again.

>Look at my random non existent mental illness and feel bad for me.

No.

Sucking a dick is not sex.

Like bro, you've never actually been hugged by a girl wishing you merry Christmas or meeting you after a long time apart? Did your mother not hug you?