Suzaku?

Suzaku?

More like Smugzaku am I right.

Was he so skillful or he just had the most advanced robot?

I always hated when people shit on Suzaku for nuking Tokyo while under Geass but was fine when Kallen caused that earthquake.

it was because he was able to pilot that specific robot the best. put him in a sutherland and he's useless

>Suzaku doesn't realize Lelouch tricked him one more when he faked his death

Can't wait to see Spinzaku's face when he hears that Lelouch is a live

But he knew it you fucking retard

Kallen did it to wipe out a large portion of the enemy troops and it was far more devastating than anyone involved thought it would be.

Suzaku and Nina knew how powerful Fleija was. It was also only supposed to be a deterrent. Fleija also killed far more civilians and turned Nippon into a literal crater. The scale and circumstances are too different.

I dunno if you can make that argument, seeing as we never saw Suzaku operate a Sutherland.

More like deadwaifu

delete it

You're right, it's just a deduction made on circumstantial evidence. I assumed it off Lloyd saying that it was his synchro that was so high, which has to do with a specific part/system in the Lancelot.

but cecile is still alive

Nope. Spinzaku honestly thought he killed Lelouch.

I wouldn't say that the scale is all that different. While I want to say Suzaku just brought along the stupid thing just to get Nina to shut up, I still retain that he really had no intention on using it. But yes it was a bad move to bring it in the first place.

However up until that point we don't see a very large kill count from Suzaku while the Black Knights were raking up their k/d ratios.

If you said Nunnaly you might have had an argument

It's fairly obvious they assumed the threat of force was enough, it's just typical Japanese media nuclear weapon stuff about how they should have known better than to fuck with freedom land that one time they did

I mean I'm just playing devils advocate here but yea. I think the biggest mistake they made was not forcing something like this onto Suzaku earlier in the series. I hated him as a character for far too long because of his moral high ground bullshit. The instant he lost that he became far more interesting as person.
to that
I can hear people crying 'but he killed his father, muh hypocrisy from the start!' and you can go straight to hell if you thought that because we didn't find out about it until 70% through R1 which isn't acceptable for someone who is a main character

>coalgirls

Code Geass never intended for you to like Suzaku though, you're meant to think he's a pretty shitty human being regardless of his excuses

I don't think Suzaku is a bad person.

He's not a bad person, he's a shit human being. These are very different things

>Code Geass never intended for you to like Suzaku
But he was good guy all along. Lelouch act more like the intended guy

What is the difference between a person and a human?

Suzaku is not a human when the series starts, he's a number (literally and figuratively) it's not exactly deep

Let's talk about Holy Britannian Empire
Why it doesn't have Britannia in it?

Than couldn't I make that argument about Lelouch? His alias as a student and going about his routine, an act to appear like a regular person. A number.

because in cg timeline brits got owned by napoleon and escaped to america

He's a piece of shit too, that's the fucking point, neither of them are actually entirely right. Did you watch the fucking show?

I think you want to win an argument. I am bringing up the fact that Lelouch and Suzaku are similar. A aspect that you didn't bring up.

I'm not disagreeing, that's the point of the show though. Sunrise really like that sort of shit and have been doing moral dualism conflicts since the 70's

Guren MK-2 was better than Lancelot by the end, and Suzaku was on par with Kallen, who had best machine and max combat ability. Though Suzaku had the Geass.

I think we need to step back and agree season 2 was bad up until like the last 3-4ish episodes.

I'd say after Rolo died it picked up, before that it was fucking shit chase the Nunnaly stuff

Is Ohgi's loyalty score a joke or something?

>and Suzaku was on par with Kallen, who had best machine and max combat ability.
Wrong on both accounts dumbass

That's about right, the show kinda felt all over the place at that point.

>Code Geass never intended for you to like Suzaku though

For a show that gets lauded here you fags literally know next to shit about it.

It wasn't bad, it wasn't as good as season 1 either though.

>I'd say after Rolo died it picked up
After Rolo died you're treated to the worst episodes of both seasons.

Suzaku took Fleija with him knowing that Nina was going to use it, he never intended to actually use it. The whole Live Geass effect was suppose to be a form of dramatic irony for both him and Lelouch that because of his actions he had potentially killed Nunnally as a result and he was gunning for him to die during that battle.

You aren't meant to like anyone, Lelouch is a terrorist asshole doing shit because MUH MOM and Suzaku is assisting a regime that sponsors state terrorism in the name of security. They're both cunts really and it's basically Gundam Unicorn with more episodes

>tamaki
;_;

Where do we get info on this? This wasn't covered in anime, yeah?

pieces of info revealed in school history class scenes

>create nuke to kill people
>surprised when it kills people

Currently rewatching Code Geass for the first time after 3 years. Feared that I would hate it because tastes change but it's still pretty nice.

Nina is still the shittiest shit to ever shit though.

No retard

DVD booklets reveal a little more about the history

>Kallen
>That intelligence
oh..
>That loyalty
OH...

He's loyal to Nippon

>You aren't meant to like anyone
Nah they both have likable traits in them they're just flawed that doesn't mean you are meant to hate them you're meant to sympathize with them knowing how fucked up they are. Characters in Geass you are meant to hate are Ougi (hell most of the Japanese really), Lucanio, Marianne, Charles, originally Jeremiah before he became a meme, etc. Hell Britannia has more likable characters just because they're given more characterization.
>They're both cunts really and it's basically Gundam Unicorn with more episodes
Except in Gundam Unicorn they really wasn't trying to make you hate anyone. Banagher is the suppose to be the SYMBOL OF POSSIBILITY was Riddhe is just a strawman. Minerva is too bland to possibly hate and even the bad guys are given some redemption.

Oh wow, I never listened to them but still they did reveal that much important info on those background scenes?
Hmm, I see.
>You aren't meant to like anyone
I like CC... No I love CC.

He could stab people to death with that chin.

That's CLAMP for you

They really should have let Nina kill herself

Obligatory Smug post.

Not even close.

He's loyal to his dick.

She sure betrayed her boss at the last time
If she weren't to be so useless then Lulu wouldn't lose his 1 year of time and his imouto at all.

Legit one of the top 10 anime betrayals of all time. Ougi should have fucking hanged.

I don't understand this, Can anyone explain?
I understand that Viletta exposed Zero's identity to Ougi and he heard the same things from Schinzel as well so he decided to sell him out.
Still I don't understand how this can be related to her pussy. It is not like she said to him that sell Zero out and she would let him keep fucking her, no?

If Tamaki dies I drop this series.

If kallenxgino i eat my own shit

You keep triggering death flags

I actually love CLAMP designs, even though they look exaggerated as hell they look good still

I'll be like that chihiro guy

It really was incredible that as the other members were in shock over the revelation of Lelouch and Geass, Jewgi straight up asked for Japan in exchange for their act of betrayal, as if they deserved it.

Opposite brohan, as soon as rolo died everything afterwards felt way rushed.

You guys think lelouch and suzaku will be enemies again?

No, they'll finally become lovers.

I wonder what exactly was Ougi's plan after betraying Lelouch.

Even if they got Japan back, Britannia still had FLEIJA, which means Japan's liberation is moot and they'll still have to fight Britannia, only without Zero's leadership.

The reappearance of L.L. and C.C. will create a vortex of smugness that will consume every thing in their world and merge it all into a singularity.

There's no way either of them could beat Suzaku in a fight and she still rescued Lelouch afterwards.