There seems to be one hobby that unites all Germans, Americans and the English; model railways. Why is that?

There seems to be one hobby that unites all Germans, Americans and the English; model railways. Why is that?

Is it to do with their common saxon heritage? What is it abou the saxon mindset that makes these three nations post more youtube/internet content about railways than anyone else?

What is it about railways that saxons love so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2963987/Tourist-attraction-popular-children-sparks-anger-displaying-model-railway-version-Auschwitz-complete-cattle-trucks-slave-labourers-huts.html
bbc.com/news/science-environment-35344663
youtube.com/watch?v=-wcIp1r299Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6vcMw89OoeY&list=PLBfdQkX57PXzvHde6X95ItThXjvpwiv_B
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0p6Xp-sSa3U
fleischmann.de/en/product/80441-0-0-5-1-0-0-002001/products.html
aggregat456.com/2010/08/larger-scales-of-norman-bel-geddes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are a fun thing. You can teach your kids how electricity / model building etc works.

t. Build one with my father.

I wonder why Jews aren't into this sort of thing?

We live for higher and purer things and an unrelenting willpower and determination. Other Europeans will never understand, let alone other races of men.
We alone have subjugated the world our will.
Model trains are a modern Saxon's way of subjugating the world to his will, in a thoughtful and wholesome way.

Fucking love my Auschwitz trainset

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2963987/Tourist-attraction-popular-children-sparks-anger-displaying-model-railway-version-Auschwitz-complete-cattle-trucks-slave-labourers-huts.html

Check'd. What a great idea

>English
>Saxons
Wew
bbc.com/news/science-environment-35344663

Northern Europeans love building, handiwork, details and technology. See also Lego.
It's like a god game too, gives the illusion of control.
In The Hague there's a miniature replica of the entire country, it's a major tourist attraction.

In Germany exists the biggest model world of the world

I know a few train/railroad modellers. They make amazing and detailed landscapes, I always admired the autism they put it in them.

On another note, they are all white men. Most of them are 30+, but there are a few kids.

I don't get model railways, there's no "action" going on, if you know what I mean. I would much prefer model battlefields. Now that's somthing I could get into.

fucking nerds

Fucking fag

You can do that too, model tanks and soldiers

Essentially the same thing. Things like that are limited only by your imagination and patience.
Maybe that's why other cultures don't like them? Because they lack those attributes.

For all those who love model railroads but dislike the modelling/building scenery aspect, here in my country we have events where 1-2 dozen people meet and build huge model railroad networks out of their stuff with loads of trains running. They even do DC/AC and digital/analog trains running on the same rails.
I've been wanting to join them but I haven't touched my model railroad stuff in years.
For anyone interested, look for "Teppichbahning" on youtube.

autism and trains go hand in hand
how do Finns feel about muh trains?

we like to simulate the trains going to Auschwitz

Railroader here, fuck these people and the ones who take pictures of me working too.

Reminder that Lowland Scots are also Anglo-Saxons.
There is a model railway exhibition in my town every year.

Underrated

>Reminder that Scots blah blah blah

oh get over yourself you fucking sub-human savage

Does it have the automatic people dumper that feeds straight into the gas chamber?

Then again, I don't have the money, noor the time. And I don't want to stand out as a war mongering autist.

>The detailed model of Auschwitz, where at least 1.3million people were slaughtered during the Second World War, shows a train entering the Nazi death camp.

oy vey

>The model of the camp where around a million Jews were murdered is situated next to a 1930s seaside scene and Swinging Sixties London in the tourist attraction.

hue

depends on the location within the country. Filthy cornwallians and northumbrians muddy the waters massively.

why is that man fingering a baby?

regard them as highly as americans regard losing weight

>In Germany
We do everything better

My one puts them on a conveyor belt first.

Dense

I dont see a problem with this

White people like building decent high standard places to live with effective public transport. Who would’ve thought?

Because we are genetically build to create effective and beautiful thigns

Did you include the lampshade factory?

This is an autism appreciation thread.

It's pretty much the same thing, scale modelling dioramas. One just has something that moves, the other aims to tell a particular story.

youtube.com/watch?v=-wcIp1r299Q

No, just the soap.

Also notice it’s entirely male only, I have not heard of single female who likes model railways.

im not fat but this hit me because I do see a lot of lards and lardkids...
no bully ;_;

Model shipbuilding >

>Why is that?
It's a tiny train. There is nothing more pure than that. Anyone with half a heart and half a brain would love to control a 1950's train. Only mongrels wouldn't like that.

its not too late to kill them..

kill them all..

Jews hate order, beauty and honest work.

This is a good channel.. professional model railway guy in the Midwest. Just skip the boring parts. I watch it for the tips on model building.

youtube.com/watch?v=6vcMw89OoeY&list=PLBfdQkX57PXzvHde6X95ItThXjvpwiv_B

because we all like pretending to be a giant ?

Same thing. Go play some /the/ wargame and make very nice models and terrain.

I really ike it too and I'm from Italy
Can I play with you?

Same here. Feeling some feels right now, thank you Deutchbro.

>Why is that?
autism lol

Tyrone, it was a dream.

good night sweet prince, you're playing with trains in heaven now.

In the "modelling scene"? Not at all. You'd just be another modelling dude. If you have a look around a hobby store, you'll see just as many models of Napoleonic troops, WW2 panzers, and all kinds of field artillery as you will train kit.

Personally i treat it as a kind of art, since i'm shit at painting.

WE WUZ FINZ N SHEEEEIT

Childhood nostalgia maybe?

I see it as a way for adults to play with toys without actually looking like a manchild.

Trains captured the hearts and minds of those three nations at one point, connecting them in ways previously believed impossible.

>blah blah blah
Is it hard to speak when your mouth is full of Paki cock?

Asperger syndrome is a huwhite thing.

Idk what you mean, all the people who are into model railways that i know are Bolivian

He is offering an Aryan infant to the God of steam and steel.

Don't forget the Japs. They love their model railways.

Doesnt explain all the furry niggers that love DBZ and vampires. Lol

Top kek
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0p6Xp-sSa3U

because jews are afraid of trains

There’s a good reason they’re called honary aryans.

Because there are no models of jews crammed into box cars that they can relate to?

Just taking a stab here.

>I always admired the autism they put it in them.
Autism != detail or commitment. You don't know what autism means.

fleischmann.de/en/product/80441-0-0-5-1-0-0-002001/products.html

Discontinued I'm afraid lads.

Yup. Older brother, me and father working together. Good memories.

I have always loved model trains , in fact I'm sitting with my little cousins building track across our house right now.
T.kike

For some it's building a model railway and running as close to possible like the real thing with switching yards building trains and delivering freight cars to their destination. A lot of clubs will have a "run night" once or twice a month were every piece of rolling stock is assigned a bill and club members simulate moving freight and keeping a schedule with multiple trains all moving on the layout at once. It can be pretty challenging. Other people just like to watch trains circle through realistic scenery. And there's nothing stopping you from building a battle scene on your railroad in the proper scale, though you'd want to use period appropriate gear.

Check out Norman Bel Geddes, and his extensive wargaming and battlefield dioramas, so realistically constructed, painted and arranged that they were used as artistic representations of ongoing battles in WWII by the news many times, and his wargaming events which were realistic and painstakingly detailed in their visual design of the battlefield and model units/warships/tanks as in their rules and operations attracting many high ranking people including active generals and commanders.

Its way cooler than any model train hobby, and in fact the only thing those are good for are the battlefield logistics element and troop transport.

The very first thing I thought of when seeing the scope and scale of Miniature Wünderland is how amazing it would be to set up a huge battle diorama in those locations.

Old white Christian Grandpas love model trains
Of course it's based

I've got a ton of HO and three rail O scale stuff I have had stashed back for years. I had it out looking at the other day.

Watch out, the foamers will get you.

/thread

>Why is that?

because those nations have railways and disposable income

Its autistic as fuck that is the common factor

You now want this.

aggregat456.com/2010/08/larger-scales-of-norman-bel-geddes.html

Stop calling scots subhuman; for a nation of less than 10 million they invented so many shit like cloning, steam engine, foundations of mathematical physics, and so many other shit. Scottish innovation per capita is better than that of the English or the German.

We have few here. Women who are involved are either the wives of some of the guys who like building scenery and buildings or some vaguely butch women I've met who are as autistic about the trains as any of the guys. I got into a pretty good discussion about Electromotive locomotives with a cute chick I assumed was a lesbian. I thought she was a lesbian. Short hair, flannel and jeans. Turns out, she wasn't.

>Saxon heritage
You do know that Americans & Brits are more descended from Norman heritage after the conquest of England in 1066 right?

Anglo-Saxon, WASP etc are terms used by those who don't know history, the Saxons, Angles and Jutes were integrated and absorbed into the Normans after the conquest. Not even historians reffer to modern descendants of these peoples as Saxon.

>You do know that Americans & Brits are more descended from Norman heritage after the conquest of England in 1066 right?

Only the aristocracy was Norman: masses of French people did not flood into England after 1066.

My Grandfather (English) was always into painting miniature soldiers. He was damn good at it too - some military museum here has one of his diaramas.

Actually that is false. The Normas replaced the aristocracy, there was no mass Norman migration.

There was still intermarriage between Normans and Saxons, many Saxons fled England to other parts of the isles or to Brittany or the Byzantine Empire and many Normans moved in and intermarried more.

After 900 years of migration, replacement and intermarriage you can hardly call the modern people of England (the ethnic whites anyways) as Anglo-Saxon, for that is a heritage that began to diminish and die out hundreds of years ago.

Jew here,

I love model railroading.

Pics from my local club where I volunteer at.

Harkens back to the industrial revolution.
When towns and cities could be white.

wow!

I love trains though

i model things in Men of War Assault Squad II

:')