[HorribleSubs] Bungou Stray Dogs - 23 [720p].mkv

>[HorribleSubs] Bungou Stray Dogs - 23 [720p].mkv

>power of friendship
toppest lmao

500.000 was enough to keep up with them
1000000000 should be planet buster

Akutagawa represents literally everything I hate about anime. Every time he speaks or does literally anything I have to force myself to not instantly stop watching the episode. This episode was particularly difficult to watch, especially with that stupid looking demon armor.

>villain reveals his motive
>literally spends all his cash to become an actual golden god

Oh they are in the final battle already? Was it good?

>african express
Looks like he is a nigerian prince too.

another stupid episode but not nearly as bad as last week's

real final battle is next episode i guess

Bones confirmed for bros.

this was stupid

Top comedy though.

>"I guess you really are the Bungou: Stray Dogs"
seriously japan?

Seems the anime skipped over a few small details that the manga covers.

Like how Dazai was keeping an eye on the sky waiting for Atsushi to fall down or how it was that red head who came up with the idea that if the mafia and agency teamed up they would be able to beat the guild

So what is this guys power? And why aren't the other Guild leaders doing anything? Aren't they god tier?

Pay2win.

>Akutagawa's entire motivation is for senapi to praise him
Fun

Those points would have helped. (Especially anything that makes the redhead look better.)

Fuck off frog

>bungo haters are crossboarder frogposters
>all the retarded overblown hate for the show comes from crossboarders shitposting
Doesn't surprise me

Nobody should praise this mediocre anime outside of the Odasaku arc

this show has hate?

anyone got a dl link?

This show has been better than I expected ever since the start

Really surprised me

I thought his demon armour looked cool. His motivation and actions are fucking retarded though.

I just wish we get to see a lot of Kyouka next episode

Well. I do. What are you gonna do about it, big boy?

I liked Akutagawa this episode mostly because all his arguing with Atsushi really highlited how the two are similarly retarded. Even Fitzgerald pointed it out.. They'll never admit it but they're both equally retarded with similarly retarded motivations

make fun of your shit taste

Akutagawa is a little more retarded user.

>just let me butcher 50 people so senpai can notice me

vs

>my entire childhood I have horribly abused, let me get into this retarded fight, so I can get validation

Atsushi's motivation is a little more understandable and some people might actually act like this. On the other hand, no-one starts murdering boatloads of people so they can get praise from senpai.

You have to remember Akutagawa is part of a mafia and Dazai was part of the same criminal group (and a fucking executive who had the leader's absolute trust at that. Dazai must have killed hundreds) when Akutagawa met him. And then (in Akutagawa's eyes) Dazai just leaves the mafia with no explanation and joins up with the Arned Detectives Agency
But Akutagawa's still part of the mafia and trying to live to whatever fucked up shit Dazai thought him before leaving the mafia

He converts money into strength.

Haven't watch the series.
Genuinely surprised it's gotten this far already.
Did those two do the thing yet?

what the hell did his parents do to him in his infancy?

Yuri on ice is on the next door buddy.

comment of the day right there. But seriously though this ep was the gayest yet.