Tokyo Ghoul :re

Awaiting spoilers edition. Seems like the first Touka arc since Aogiri is imminent. Probably only three more chapters until Eto. Clowns screwing up the Valentine's day fair and lab raid about to commence.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/5hhhei/lmao_how_mad_will_you_get/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>edition
Also no need for a thread 12 hours before spoilers.

The threads are usually made at this time though? In fact, spoiler threads have been posted hours earlier than this for the last few months.

I want to marry Tsukiyama Shuu.

Fuck off

Good to know, Kanae.

Not that guy but he's right though. Unless you desperately want the thread to be filled with the kind of "people" above this post; then go ahead.

It's been a while, huh, user-kun's~?

Touka is best waifu

I'll take this bait eto is best waifu

I though kanae was dead, but hey! its ishida

tfw if ishida is a faggot no eto this year because chapter 108/109 is after chrismas

BIG GIANT NIGGER DICK

Clowns to the right of me! Jokers to the left!

Do you guys think Touka is going to try going to the Valentine's fair?

She'll probably attack the clowns at the fair to show Kaneki that she isn't a useless damsel.

God, that's going to end disastrously. Ironic that if she does try this (and inevitably fail), it'll just price her as being weak and reckless to Kaneki.

*prove

I miss her, anons. ;_;

dont worry she will be back next year

I know, but it's been almost 6 months.

>6 months
It's been so long already and I didn't even notice

The chapters go by quietly without Eto. She can't help but steal the show.

February 14 is my birthday. Touka better not ruin it.

>not wanting this to ruin your birthday
Disgusting.

QUICK! Someone post the gif. We have to do it this early now because of that one fag who keeps posting it before anyone asking for it. Fuck you.

I'll come back when you learn to make a decent fucking thread. Get better or let someone else do it for god sakes.

Hi shitposter kun, yorokonde

Ask nicely and I'll upload it to mega in a passworded ZIP

>harm the One-Eyed King himself with no justification
>expecting not to be grounded
How retarded did Touka get?

Don't be retarded. He would have held her back regardless of her behaviour towards him. Keeping Touka out of combat has been his focus since the Aogiri arc.

I don't think he would if Touka had showed some maturity and willingness to follow orders or retreat when it's appropriate.

Constantly getting shitted on doesn't help her case (neither for Yomo). The Cucklea arc clearly showed that she should've died three to five times if it wasn't for plot armor.

Well, is she?

I doubt it. He's been very persistent with relegating Touka to the sidelines, since Touka is arguably the character who has clung most to the human world.
Yeah, but half the people in Kaneki's group have jobbed constantly, mainly Ayato and Nishiki. In fact, Touka has bested Nishiki in fights and it's possible she may be on par with Ayato even, or atleast she uses her kagune more smartly than him. I don't think physical strength is really a factor here, it's more to do with Kaneki trying to do what he feels is best for her.

It's the only shit her shallow character has left.

>Touka is arguably the character who has clung most to the human world.
Stop being delusional user. She hasn't even visited her best friend Yuriko for four fuckin years, her only real connection to the human world.

>half the people in Kaneki's group have jobbed constantly, mainly Ayato and Nishiki.
They can still take tons of punishment. They've only really lost to the MC himself. Nishiki has proven he's gotten stronger, probably stronger then Touka at this point. His Kagune is almost Saiko-tier.

>it's possible she may be on par with Ayato even, or atleast she uses her kagune more smartly than him.
Yes, because Touka who sits her ass at her coffee shop most of the time and Ayato who is constantly in combat clearly makes them both on par even though their last fight clearly proved how much of a difference in strength their was between them. You're grabbing at straws Toukafag.

For you, user. Only for you, every time.
Let's do this.

What about her and Akira? I'm certain Akira isn't as willing as Tsukiyama to let things from the past stay there
Also: the lab raid group may find Arata and other ghouls being harvested

Thanks mate, unless you're the shit who keeps posting it early.

Silly user, you should have waited 5 minutes first.

Not visiting Yoriko doesn't mean Touka doesn't care about the human world, fool. Everyone working at Anteiku ghosted after the raid so as to ensure they didn't have the CCG on their ass.
>only lost to the MC himself
That's not even true. Nishiki jobbing is a literal meme and Ayato had to be saved in Cochlea more than Touka did.
>probably stronger than Touka
Speculation.
>last fight clearly proved how much of a difference in strangth there was between them
Are you talking about the fight in the Aogiri arc? It's true that Ayato was miles above Touka back then. It's the recent fight with MILF and Mougan/Arima that makes me wonder if that's still the case though. Touka had to save Ayato from Arima, and she was able to hold up against two incredibly powerful quinques, whereas Ayato wasn't. As I said, I think it's possible that while Touka may not be stronger than Ayato now, it seems to be like she is more intelligent re: utilising her kagune and taking advantage of the opponent's openings. No need to get so triggered.
>sits on her ass at her coffee shop
We don't know what else she's been doing.

Thread has been up for 5+ hours with less than 50 replies. Sad!

>Not visiting Yoriko doesn't mean Touka doesn't care about the human world
It doesn't give her an A+ either. She pretty much cares about it as much as the rest of the ghouls do.

>ghosted after the raid so as to ensure they didn't have the CCG on their ass.
Cochlea arc proved they didn't give a fuck. They allowed their faces and names to be seen and spoken.

>Speculation.
Why be ironic, Toukafag?

>she was able to hold up against two incredibly powerful quinques, whereas Ayato wasn't.
Besides the fact of it being an obvious asspull powerup from Ishida for Toukafags to fap to, the main explanation was that she timed everything perfectly to block those attacks (kagune emerging). Still complete horseshit. There was no basis for her to have those new abilities.

Once she actually got hit by those quinques, the same shit that happened to Ayato would've happened to her.

>utilising her kagune and taking advantage of the opponent's openings
What openings? She was done in immediately after and almost got fucked. Blocking attacks is not the same as giving attacks, which her lightning proved ineffective against the two special classes.

>We don't know what else she's been doing.
Nothing important to the plot.

No, I'm not.
Though I was going to do exactly that before I saw your post ',:^)

post rare furutas

soon best boy will return

I guess he's the leader of the GWA?

Maybe.

What wrong, user?

These threads have been dead for a while, user. Just move on.

There used to be multiple threads a week last year during the Tsukiyama arc. ;_;

Literally Scarecrow. Ishida can't give focus to some random c-ranked ghoul who was shown at the Auction and at Rue if he isn't going to be important in some way done the road.

Why doesn't he want to meet Kaneki though?

>Why doesn't he want to meet Kaneki though?
He's comatose.

reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/5hhhei/lmao_how_mad_will_you_get/

Let Us wait for the Bullshit

wrong thread

How could he escape from the sewers then if he was in too much pain?

I doubt it honestly. I have nothing against the Theory, but at this Point, I'm convinced that none of the current Theories about Hide are going to happen. Well, Besides the one that he is with Marude.
Seems like after more than 2 Years, my Spirit finally broke. I'm starting to think he might be actually dead.

If he's Scarecrow though, I have no Idea. Can't think of a Reason why he wouldn't. Even if he has some serious Scars in his Face or whatever, that shouldn't be enough for him to no reunite with Kaneki.

We should have some clowns vs Goat in this chapter
>Inb4 everything gets offscreen'd and we have Qs slice of life garbage instead

I hope so too user.

I'm dying to see ma boi Uta in action

I can't think of anyone else Scarecrow could be. Ogura was an option but Ishida didn't seem to hint at that. There's no one else significant enough to be the face behind his mask unless it's some new character.

Strange thing is why Scarecrow was at Rue. Perhaps he's working with Kanou? Or maybe he was scouting for :re gang or Amon?

Goat better have some fodder to sacrifice or the plot armor is going to look extremely obvious again.

How did he move around in the anime after getting slaughtered by Noro?

Rize this century for sure

How did he get far enough from Anteiku so that not even CCG could find him?

>mfw patiently waiting for Itori to appear

Scarecrow is mado who was frankensteined by Kano. Once he was back, mado learned the truth of the w Rod and reunited with Amon in the timeskips and they went to give the world a boner. 'Mainlyt, mado is back to tell Akita it's ok to be best buds with ghouls.

But she is, hell, Hinami was stronger than her before she started to train her Kagune. A sheltered girl was stronger than Touka who lived in the streets for like 4-6 years.

Why is Touka acting as if she is actually useful in battle? Hinami/Ayato/Kaneki/Yomo had to save her ass from getting killed.
And why does Touka think people should be okay with her horrible personality?

Cause she wants the OEK's dick

Fresh spoilers!

一緒にセックスします。私は非常に残念だから私は今までにゲイについて母親に伝えていません。私はこのアメリカの少年のように私にはとても良いですが、私もとても罪悪感があります。私はオルガズムを始めると極端な罪悪感を感じます。私は私の電話を拾ってロシアで母親に電話するのはとても罪悪感を感じます。私は彼女を目覚めさせる。私はセックスをしているので、それは停止するには遅すぎる。私は非常に怒って泣いているので、彼女は「私はセックス・カム」(ロシア)を叫ぶ。彼女は何を言いますか?私は「私はセックス・カム」と言っていて、アメリカの女の子と結婚していない男の子と言い、CIA「私は男とセックスしていない、私は娘の中にいる」と私の母はとても怒っている。彼女は怖がっていない。

Come on, even though you hate touka you have to admit she's strong, she held off teo special classes. Not everyone is sss rate but she's stronger than hinami, ayato and possibly yomo.

please be real.

That's it, i have a feeling that is telling me that the TOKYO GHOUL will show up in this chapter.

>CIA
You would think it would get less funnier over Time but it always gets a chuckle out of me.

In the first part Ayato was stronger than Touka, Touka jobbed to Mado who Hinami was able to kill. Since then Touka has been serving coffee and nothing more.
>First part Ayato>Hinami>Mado>Touka
In the second part Ayato trained to the point his Kagune got an upgrade. Could he be part Kakuja now? Because his new Kagune looks like Eto's and Yoshimura's. While Touka still sit at her coffee shop. She only took Arima by surprise and because Arima got stupier in that fight. Then she was able to stop MILF and MMM Boi's attacks by releasing her Kagune. Then Kaneki saved her ass.

aha no

Ghouls in America runs MCDonald.

MFW Tokyo Ghoul Season 3 announced.
Kanecki RE;turns

Don't feed the shitposter.

>CIA
Everytime

>CIA
Always CIA

>AAARima what are you looking at?
*Arima looks at the sky*
>The sky...

Yeah, you're definitely not a shitposter. I'm not saying she's a good character nor am i saying her strength is justified but how could you possibly say she's not strong? She's stronger thsn ayato and is an ss rated ghoul. If you can't admit that then you're a retard who just lets whether you like a character or not to control all of your opinions.

I like anime AND i like manga.

>She's stronger thsn ayato and is an ss rated ghoul.
Delusion: The Post.

Ayato literally got fucked up by just kiyoko aura in one second, touka fought her and mougan. But oh well I'm not gonna continue with you because you're either a shitposter or a delusional retard.

How is it even possible to dislike Touka?

Shitty personality with no development ever. Literally a walking forced love interest at this point.

>Shitty personality
Subjective.
>no development
Objectively not true.
>forced love interest
Subjective, and it's not forced if it was Ishida's plan from the start.

By quantifying her as a character and taking into account her contributions to the overarching narrative, instead of her design - which barely passes as a redeeming characteristic.

Back by Christmas ?

I like her design in :re and that's it

Her looks are fine, she is just a shit character.
Looks are not everything user.