The Spirit of Revolution is in the air

When will it happen? And where? Where will the politics of the far right? Will it happen after a collapse? We certainly should facilitate the destabilization of the current system as much as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

sgammo.com/catalog/rifle-ammo-sale/303-british-ammo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>amerimutts still think their fatass netflix mcdonalds culture is going to revolt
You've been domesticated and will never throw away creature comforts to attain freedom and liberty from the kikes.

haha this.

Lousy choice for rifles. 303 ammo will be hard to find. Stick to 223 or 7.62x39 or 308

the "im not British but my children will be" rifle collection.

ten years, max.

going to usher in the best theocratic dictatorship of your life! woot woot

When Sweden collapses into niggarchy and the government ceases to function, the military will take control, declare martial law, and begin shipping out the parasite invaders. If the feminazis whine then they'll be sent to Somalia with them.

>Le revolutionary dixieflag larper shilling for war

sage goes in the options field

What does sage mean.

dafuq
sgammo.com/catalog/rifle-ammo-sale/303-british-ammo
or have your ffl order it

Because when you are staging a revolution you can easily get things delivered to you from the Internet...

>destabilization of the current system

No, the systems in place will need to be kept functioning and healthy. Political choices need to be made to re-establish white supremacy and decency in the USA and the rest of the world.

Brown paper bag test.

It means you're a memeflag newfag.

nobody uses rifles like this you mongrel. Nowadays they simply rip off your leg and arms with automatic machine guns, there's no chivalry in war anymore

nothing will happen - you're all losers

Actually a drone just explodes near you.

Hey Americans,
They are coming for all rifles except those bolt action kind

what does me me flag newfag mean? theres only one me

>not stocking milsurp guns&ammo while its cheap

>theyre gonna take all the semiautos hurrr
>assumes whoever 'they' are will somehow be able to track where semiautos are
>forgets who his president is

It's hardly a revolution when you're just suppressing a communist insurrection.

It's the commies that want revolution.

Forgot your meme flag, California.

Depends on whether the Trump admin takes out the current jewish billionaires enslaving humanity.

>...

why is this allowed?

what about (((them)))

>commies and not the jew billionaires and cia/mossad are the problem

This stupid meme needs to end. A few teenagers throwing piss balls are not that big of an issue.