Dragon Balll Super

You're a big guy

For you

He has a giant form now?

Like Piccolo? Is he Purple Piccolo with time magic??

>Vegeta has to be on Champa's team, giving him more chances to lose because he's Vegeta
>Fucking Yamcha is back
What kind of filler is this?

Leave Hit to me!

Is being a giant allowed in baseball?

These filler episodes are getting out of hand

In b4 Hit squeezes Goku, like Piccolo/Lord Slug/Oozaru Vegeta/etc

Even Yamcha is more relevant than Gohan now

Gohan doesn't even know the proper way to swing a bat

>2016
>not keeping your dragonball radar in the fridge

as he should be

> Yamcha didn't show up to fight the Freeza Force for a reason

>Well, NewType gives no titles or summaries for DBS ep.72 or 73. Also, DBS won't be airing on January 1st, so ep.73 airs on January 8th.

Good thing that screenshot only exists in Toei filler

>this faggot again
The movies aren't canon anymore Gohanfag, deal with it

XV2 confirmed Yamcha as the strongest villain

> this retard actually takes Toei's RoF as canon, and not Toriyama's

Whatever happened to Gohan training again? Oh yea, that was also Toei filler

>strongest villain
He couldn't even beat Gohan

>Toei's RoF
Source my ass, salty Cuckhanfag. I still want those pictures.

It's not like he was any better in the movies though.

Yamcha Black when?

Toriyama bases the post-movie arcs as sequels to his movies, and not Toei's re-telling of them.

Toei's BoG
> Removed all of Toriyama's Kid Trunks x Mai content. The anime team was forced to pair them in the beginning of the current arc.

Toriyama's BoG
> Kid Trunks and Kid Mai have been seeing each other since BoG. Officially Bf/Gf since RoF at the latest.

Toei's RoF
> Gohan: "I'm going to continue training!"
> Vegeta receives "enhanced" armor from his wife. Discards it next arc like it's nothing
> SSB has no regenerative properties despite SSG having it in Toei's BoG arc.

Toriyama's RoF
> Gohan never said anything about continuing to train, which is consistent with how he behaves in the U6 Tourney and Zamasu arcs.
> Nothing is said about Vegeta's new armor, probably got it from Whis. Discarding it next arc makes more sense.
> SSB has no regenerative properties, which is consistent with his previous movie.

Toei's re-telling of Toriyama's own content should not and does not supercede Toriyama.

Everything in the re-tellings that are not in the original source (the movies) is technically filler.

This is the same logic we've been using for years: Content that's in an anime that is not from the source material is filler. Ginyu taking Tagoma's body in Toei's RoF is equilvalent to The Ginyu Force fighting in King Kai's place in Toei's Namek Saga.

You can't take something as canon over the official canon just because you like it more you fucking retard

So no argument, just reposting the same bullshit you've been spewing for weeks that literally no one but you takes seriously.

I accept your concession, then. The movies are no longer canon.

It's not because I "like" one more. It's because Toriyama WROTE THE FUCKING MOVIE

Toriyama = canon

> has an actual well thought-out argument

> "lol no argument! I win without posting an argument of my own!"

There is absolutely zero evidence that Toriyama re-wrote RoF for Toei.

He didn't rewrite anything, he wrote the entire thing by himself.

>calling your own argument well thought-out
it's time to stop, this is embarassing

I'm still not hearing any sort of counter-arguement on your end

What can you find wrong about the logic in my post?

I'm not going to waste my time arguing against a fucking copypasta that has already been debunked and laughed at more times than Gohan has been made to look like a pathetic faggot.

Just stop.

>well thought-out argument
>posts a fucking pasta
get a load of this autist

He wrote the entirety of BoG and RoF (movies)

And then he provided the skeleton scripts for the Champa and Future Trunks arcs to Toei and Toyataro.

This is all that's confirmed, and therefore canon. There is no evidence of Toriyama re-writing his movies.

>already been debunked
I havn't seen one good counter-arguement yet.

Mostly "lol no", "retard, faggot, etc", but no real counter argument

The pasta is mine

Go peruse the archives to cure your selective memory, little Gohanfag. Or don't, I don't care. I know you'll just keep on spouting the same bullshit, just know that you're the only one who takes it seriously. Everyone else just kind of points and laughs at the whiny Gohanfag in a few moments of mild amusement before forgetting you exist until the next time you show up and sperg out over "MUH CANON".

Oops. Yes, I meant to say that he wrote the RoF movie. I didn't notice you were taking about the retelling.

Actually there was already a script for BoG, but Toriyama didn't like it so he changed it.

But yes, he did write the RoF movie. Nothing supports the idea that he re-wrote those movies again

>Gohanfag
Except I'm not? I'm arguing about canon, not Gohan.

I don't mind Gohan. Don't love or hate him.

> Go peruse the archives
Nice argument there buddy

samefaggotry

>I've never seen a counterargument
>Go look in the place where you can be proved wrong then
>psshh nice argument..kid xD
You're an embarrassing specimen.

Still. No. Counter-argument.

I accept your concession then. The re-tellings aren't canon.

>Fuck I look stupid
>I'll copy what he said earlier only twist it around to suit me so I look clever
You're the one claiming you've never seen a counterargument. Ever heard of burden of proof? I doubt it, since you're a clearly a retard, so here: support your claim that there isn't a counterargument. Since you don't actually have an argument, it shouldn't be hard to find one of the many threads where your idiocy was mocked and debunked

>burden of proof
You're the one saying my post was wrong. Without providing ANY sort of counter-arguement besides "google it"

> Since you don't actually have an argument

I actually do, if you bothered to read this post So, again, tell me what is wrong about it? This time without "search online"

Nothing you're saying has sources you massive fucking retard. Do I really have to spell that out for you? Did I phase-shift into a universe where everyone is a mongoloid?

Posting a wall of text with the source as your ass proves precisely jack shit. Get it now? Probably not, just go ahead and give me a (You) filled with more babbling, sperging about canon, and drawing conclusions based on "I LIKE THIS BETTER WAAAAAH"

What a fucking disappointment you are.

>sources
Again, read the actual fucking post.

Sources for what? That Gohan didn't follow through his "I'm going to train again" in the Future Trunks arc because that comment was Toei-exclusive?

Lol and still no argument. Figures.

Does anyone have a pic of the U6 team?

It looks like it's just Hit getting his order on who he has to kill

only this
No art of them

No you retard, it's him getting his orders to kill Goku.

This fanbase is fucking retarded. How could nobody notice that Goku is a hologram?

I hope we see Frost play baseball too

I can imagine him cheating, and throwing a spitball as pitcher or something

sadly. It seems Hit and Frost are not gonna bother with Baseball

At least we have U6 Winnie back

I'm only annoyed that Goku isn't wearing his FnF outfit. Fuck you, Toei.

> receives order to kill Goku
> smiles

What did he mean by this?

He stopped wearing it in the manga too

I believe it's not so much that he's happy he gets to kill Goku, but now he and Goku could have a match with no holds barred.

Yes but Toyotaro only followed up with what Toei did in terms of design.

> It was Toei's idea to bring back the old outfits, and Toyo copied Toei

Source?

The old outfits are in both the anime and manga.

Meaning it was part of Toriyama's script

I'm basing it off assumption. Toei began the Black arc way before Toyotaro did in the manga. The only reason I see them replacing their FnF doji is because they didn't want to change the design of Vegito.

I doubt Toriyama cared for something as meaningless as doji. Whether or not they wore their old or new outfits is up to them.

>Whether or not they wore their old or new outfits is up to them.

You don't know that

Pretty safe to say it was. Toriyama does the outline for the arcs and when a new design (or doji) for characters are released, Toriyama draws said designs (Zamasu and Black) - the important things.

As long as they (being Toei and Toyotaro) get the job done of fulfilling his outline for the arcs, then that's fine by him. I don't see his outline saying, "Goku and Vegeta are in their old clothes."

Until the outline is released in the future (I doubt it'll ever be), this is what I'll believe. There aren't any credible reasons as to why Goku and Vegeta were put back in their old attires aside from the return of Vegito, which was most likely the case.

Is this the most underrated fight in the entire DB franchise?

no, nappa vs chiaotzu is

ENTIRETY of Dragon Ball? No. That would most fights in Dragon Ball excluding what people are most familiar with. Goku vs King Chappa, Goku vs Giran, Goku vs Gohan, Krillin vs Jackie Chun, ect.

Ok that makes sense

Still doesnt explain why Toyo would do the same...oh well. Hope they use their Whis outfits next arc.

Guys

What would happen if a female and male used the potora earrings to fuse?

A gag episode.

Why is youtube clickbait so widespread in the Dragon Ball fandom?

Female + Male fusion has already been done

>6'
>5'.11"

But that fusion is between 2 males and one female (Super 17 x Android 18)

Already happened

>execute order 66

Jesus fuck, did you actually sperg out and reply AGAIN because I hadn't responded yet. Hahaha wow, fucking kill yourself.

I wonder what happened to Frost? Now that Cabba is aware of his true colors, surely the U6 Saiyans took action against him.

Just started watching DB for a first time (currently on s1ep40), while I do enjoy mature jokes in this obviously *for kids* show, on what episode does it transit into the legendary status everyone talks about?

>getting his orders to kill Goku
The assassin ordered to kill Goku should really be Tao Pai Pai instead.

Not until DBZ. DB is kind of fucking boring despite what everyone is about to say about me having shit taste/being a faggot/baiting/etc.

Good question. I guess not everyone in U6 knows what happened. So. He might have some credit in places. And probably quite some funds for an army.

U6 saiyans might not be powerful enough to stop him for now. With Cabba as the exception

Thanks for proving you still have no counter-argument faggot

Have fun with your shitty headcanon

Piccolo Saga

Everyone would take Frosts' word over Cabba's, considering how much power Frost has.

Also isn't he the emporer of U6? It's not like they can do anything to him anyway

Kaiohs are asexual, actually

Oh damn...really?

Well, they are born from trees. Then again, Old Kai is a pervert like Roshi, so what gives?

they are basically fruit-people.

>Then again, Old Kai is a pervert like Roshi, so what gives?
It might be the pervert part comes from the witch

It definitely feels dragged out, and some scenes make zero scene (like showing in every episode of Winter part few minutes of ginger girl's distant lust for goku's D).
Looking forward to it.

cabba can just kill frost on U6 namek

the females get boobs, but are like barbie dolls down below

>Everyone would take Frosts' word over Cabba's, considering how much power Frost has.

Most likely. He could easily brand the U6 saiyans as traitors or something and keep his act going.
That trip to Cabba's planet really needs to happen.

True, but I do hope we get a follow up on him. The manga did him better where he was just a scumbag instead of Frieza 2.0. I'm eager to see if what Piccolo said come true.