I enjoy the tears of liberals after Trump won, but can't we ban these MAGA faggots now?

I enjoy the tears of liberals after Trump won, but can't we ban these MAGA faggots now?

Let's face it, it's good as nigger culture.

If you think this pic is okay, please shoot yourself or just leave.

Redditors will swarm in and defend that shitty behaviour in 3, 2 1...

beard coming in nicely

are redditors part of the establishment or not?
I'm confused.

> 3rd world faggots think their opinion matters

haha but the epic maymays! praise kek shadilay XDDD

No.

Fucking nigger detected

And the first MAGA shill is here.

Please kill yourself, nigge

praise kek XFD XD baked alaska + faggot milo for TRUMP!@!@@@@

Any fuckhead who resonates with the shit cunt in the photo needs to fuck right off.

> 3rd world

nigger we are more white than half breed americunts. tell me about your irish roots, nigger.

these images makes we want to do drugs
it's been a while, guess I am off now

thank you my aussie friend, at least the maga shills are not breading over there giving competition to Aborigines.

Tripfags get the rope first you know...

They consider themselves "counter-culture", but they are a part of the establishment, just as you say.
Everything that gets in their hands, dies.
>Estonia
>third world
Ignoring the whiteness, which is a topic americans are very touchy about, Estonia resembles the older US more than the current US does. They are very gung-ho with capitalism.

Fuck off. These proud meme lads are out on the streets showing the world that we're unstoppable with Meme Magic. We need more MAGApedes and Based Pepes

Where the fuck do you see a trip? It's a namefag you dolt.

> le 53%
Here we go..
I'm actually a born on the Rez treenigger btw

don't jusge a book by its cover. It may look peaceful on the surface, but there may be a storm within.

give them time to grow up

Future world leader right there.
Praise kek, shandilay, checkem, duobles and OP has fallen from Keks favour tripless and I have. Quads and hes literally Hitler

nigger, I've been here longer than you maga shills started your work. it's not a trip, but name.

please neck yourself or go back to ledddddit.

I would blame lereddit, because they started to ban the maga faggots they all flocked here.

Also, my country has flat taxes and we don't accept refugees, now what americunts?!

Which country

>post picture of 15 year old kid looking dumb
There’s already an 18 only board shill. Everyone does dumb shit when they’re young. Quit. Trying to divide the right

which which, the country of my flag -- Estonia.

Nice spacing kid.

Whine harder, nigger.

tell me abut your irish roots, mongrel. I'm white.

You’re a shitskin nigger goat fucking Muslim.
Get the fuck outta here.

le baked Alaska xD XD ????

Goat fucker.