This anti-white woman is a nurse

and became a RN on Oct. 30, 2017. When she's not busy being a racist she also enjoys writing travel reviews,

parlourmagazine.com/2015/07/the-travel-seven-taiyesha-baker/

Other urls found in this thread:

parlourmagazine.com/2015/07/the-travel-seven-taiyesha-baker/
mylicense.in.gov/EVerification/Details.aspx?agency_id=1&license_id=2486004&
mylicense.in.gov
mylicense.in.gov/EVerification
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5094403/Station-Video-shows-nurses-laughing-89-year-old-dies.html
purdue.edu/bcfs/documents/Black Caucus Program booklet 2016.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=iVVZwBLZ8i4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

let's get her fired desu

lol, this negress has a massive inferiority complex. Imagine going through life every single day obsessing over this shit

Might actually try

Not big a social justice, but this women is a nurse.

Affirmative action is definitely putting lives at risk.

I seriously fucking hate niggers in medicine. They purposefully try to kill white people and get away with it

I find it hard to believe with prejudices this strong she's giving equal care to whites and blacks

You’re doing gods work son

Already coverd yesterday. Already destroyed her, but, have at it!

I'll figure out where she works when I get my machine back online. I'm building a new os in arch ATM but I'll be finished later

How did she get destroyed I don't see flames

someone send them a letter on letterhead from Goldberg Bergenstein and Horowitz LLP Attorney at law letting them know that nurse should never be in any capacity to attend to patients because if one dies then it open up the hospital clinic etc to malpractice suit that would bankrupt them seeing as how her public hatred of a certian race could be used to establish motive for subparcare.

Shameeka willbe relegated to sweeping the parking lot and cleaning toilets in no time.

>nurse
>medicine
A lot of women who become nurses want to transition from working to middle class

Whose to say she won't let her white patients die or suffer do to her racist agenda? Where does she work? I'll send an email

Sure you will faggot, anyone can talk but when it comes to show proof you won't have any

We get it, you're a virgin

>allowing dindus into crucial lines of work

Looks like Sup Forums might have left some comments under her travel reviews, my sides.

Someone do something, I adore racist black bitch tears.

Proof of what? Figuring out where she works then automating hundreds of emails describing her racism and systemic discrimination against white people? The hacker on steroids known as plebbit did it

She's not destroyed unless she's fired.

I wouldn't feel comfortable if she was caring for my elderly relative in a hospital.

I like the way you think, burgerbro.

Would be a shame if people were to call Riley Hospital for children where she works (3 1 7 9 4 4 5 0 0 0) and ask why they employ an anti-white racist. Don't do it guys!

>negro saying that someone raises detriment to society
0 self awareness, like an animal.

>Goldberg Bergenstein and Horowitz LLP

ROFLLLLLCOPTERR

Bump for justice

This is why I shitpost on pol and keep my fucking mouth shut about politics.

Niggers have an insatiable urge to broadcast their ignorant opinions to every one that will listen.

Bamp

she might work for @StVincentIN

>user delivers

it's dangerous to have a person like this care for people

This is the kind of cunt that would laugh as an elderly white person died.

She definitely needs to have her license revoked.

here's another gem, she considers not going to sleep at work a major accomplishment

don't ever get sick

nurses........not even once

Needs to be fired because hate filled blacks like to attack the most vulnerable whites. Knock out old ladies, beat up little kids, laugh while old people die in hospital beds.

The black militant leftist era means you can't really allow your weakest family members to be alone around them.

This a perfect example of what rope is for.

I'm a nurse and I've been dating nursing students exclusively. But there are no negros or minorities where I live. They're great girls that'll take care of you

Indiana resident here. Waiting for this to show up on local news. Get that nurse fired; she's a threat to society!

Wait... you're a dude nurse?

>reminded a few colleagues who the hell I am

So she aggressively got in the faces of strangers she works with on her first day yelling typical chimp speak like "whatchu know about me bitch??"

They are a classy people

In America only single moms who burn coal become nurses. Believe me I accidentally dated one before I became woke

Her coworkers are probably going to rejoice when she gets the boot

>says the man receiving neetbux

I wonder if she would remain employed as a nurse if she was white and said something like this about black people on social media.

This person was spamming all the twitters of indiana hospitals hoping for a hit. Right track though.

If you give one star reviews to hospitals on google i see that it gets responses. Those reviews are worth millions to hospitals. Theres also a low amount of actual reviews, making a 1 star review stand out.

Yup, one of the very few that isn't a fag

I agree let's make her career as a nurse a short one.

That's so fucking true bro, single moms destroying society, getting Financial aid from the tax payers, so they can take care of there gangster boyfriend they met on tinder

Her name is mentioned in the purdue black caucus pdf as a senior nursing student. Matches other info.

I'm a nurse

But I was also a combat medic with a tour in Iraq.

What do you got bitch?

She would have to claim to be a non-binary tranny in order to redirect the conversation

Afraid of guns or something?

>parlourmagazine.com/2015/07/the-travel-seven-taiyesha-baker/

Time to go get this bitch, Sup Forums.

mylicense.in.gov/EVerification/Details.aspx?agency_id=1&license_id=2486004&

Your a minority army bro, there's so many ghetto women filling in the ranks over the last 6 years it's quite scary actually.

Im on it

You're afraid of guns?

Sorry to hear that son.

Yes! DO IT.

Nurses have one of the highest divorce rates in the United States (28.9%). That's too bad!

Theres a tai baker in indianapolis who is a nurse who seems not to be the same person.

Twitter accuser maybe barking up wrong tree.

That's a whole lot of projection

>meme flag
>""acts""retarded

Checks out

Taiyesha F. Baker, registered nurse.

IU Health
404 E Washington St
(317) 963-2610

Here's where she works, user. Do your worst.

>Combat Medic
LMAO.
k bud.

Greenside corpsman, or army schlub?

>t. 0311 USMC

Her account is deleted.

Cool,

Still beats getting deployed to Iraq/Afganistan for a year.

Still beats what my dad did for a living, working offshore for 2 months at a time.

>mylicense.in.gov/EVerification/Details.aspx?agency_id=1&license_id=2486004&

I click this link and it gives a runtime error on the server

Taiyesha F. Baker, registered nurse.

IU Health
404 E Washington St
(317) 963-2610

68W 4 years.

17th Fires Brigade, 1-377.

Al Basra Iraq 2009-2010.

I work with her, she told me management at the hospital knows “she’s innocent”

Amen , she should be shipped out to the A of the frica to help with the black death thing

Text her dick pics

Nurse Harambe is clearly unqualified to work in healthcare and was obviously pushed through academically by leftist professors. This should become a major embarrassment for Purdue U.

>lives at home with mom
>insecure as fuck

Yeah, its a liberal, gas it.

Try this:

mylicense.in.gov

Then in the name fields enter -

First name : Tai*
Last name : Bak*

Indianapolis, IN

that should get you to it.

>White people the worst thing created. The stats don't lie

Yes indeed kek

btw if someone says "combat medic" its almost exclusively Army

Ive never met a corpsman to refered to themselves as a "combat medic", they'd usually say they're "FMF" or just "a corpsman".

Good one, G.I. Jane. Go bandage some boo boos or something lol

sorry the link should be:

mylicense.in.gov/EVerification

Prove it

Top kek

That was fast

>dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5094403/Station-Video-shows-nurses-laughing-89-year-old-dies.html

That's the part that got me, too. I mean, the not falling asleep part like she deserves some sort of participation trophy was bad enough, but the part you referenced really frosted my cookies.
Bitch, it's your first night, calm the fuck down and learn the hierarchy. You're not the fucking charge nurse sheboon.

I actually kinda agree with upper right comment about white women surviving on the backs of others.

Ruin this niggers life pol she has fucking asked for it. You want to poke the white man and be violent to our fucking woman and children you get 1st class nigger treatment. Fuck this cunt and fuck any left wing lunatic that stands up for her

Um, no. White women were forged in the harsh winters of Europe.

purdue.edu/bcfs/documents/Black Caucus Program booklet 2016.pdf

ctrl-f and tai reveals:

Baker, Taiyesha F.
College of Health & Human Science

stay mad white bois

I'm white. My husband is white. My kids are white. Never touched a black man in my life... Never will. Not all nurses are coal burners. Lol. Btw...I wished I worked with this negress...she would not be able to "let me know who the fuck she was." I'd make her life at work pure hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=iVVZwBLZ8i4

Yeah I'm sure they think about that when they are riding Jamal's BBC after divorcing their white husband in a Jew court.

I don't think she has any idea how big of a complete shit show she's brought down upon herself. Twitter suspended her account, but she deleted it. Like there's no archives or literally thousands of screenshots at this point. Narcissistic, self-absorbed chimpess about to get railed.

Is she retarded? black women are literally the single largest crime/poverty factory in the country.