One Piece

Is One Piece Shit, or is it the best anime ever ?

Best manga ever !

Shit ! I hate One Piece

Its whatever you want it to be

It has the best story, best and most fleshed out characters, world building, has the most personality too in terms of artstyle. Only contrarians hate One Piece.

The anime is objectively awful, fucking Toei.

Nope, but manga is better

Re:Zero is so much better fuck one piece

all anime is shit, so technically One Piece can be the best anime ever while still being shit

>"It's either one extreme or the other"
>Watching the anime instead of reading the manga
There is so much wrong here

Neither. It's just mediocre.

The anime was amazing up until one point (all downhill after Enies Lobby).

Manga is one of the best.

Perona in general and Nami in wedding dress were the best things about that arc. Let's be honest.

Lol one peace is the best anime/manga, the other animes are shit xD

Robin's getup was pretty cool too

It's certainly not good.

And obviously people that don't have low standards.

>anime
is pretty shitty desu
>manga
is pretty great, I usual forget it for a couple of months but when I pick it up again I read until latest chapter

No, it´s not a shit or the best anime. It´s only an anime wich have a lot of popularity.

normie-tier shit tbqh senpai no offense

The issue is that Oda can't really balance his characters anymore. He has too many and I dread the final arc of One Piece because it'll probably drag out longer than the fucking entire Ninja War Arc of Naruto because you know he'll bring literally everyone back

>there are some people who enjoy One Piece in anyway in this thread, right now

I would say that the anime (the manga doesn't apply) is one of the shittiest shit i've ever watched. And i'm not talking about the beginning, because you know, 1999. In the beginning, they made a great job in everything that they could do with the technology that they have, and it was really good. But as One Piece started to become mainstream, they started changing the anime to do some appeals to the public, and i am not talking only about the fanservice in the posttimeskip. Everything started to change, the battles would become bigger and bigger, and the animation shittier and shittier. But i keep watching it because i tough that it would change. And then dressrosa came.

On that day humanity received a grim reminder. One piece anime is the shittiest anime ever created

Really, it was so bad, that i could not keep watching it. I would rather burn my eyes to keep watching that shit. The animation was shit, the battles where shit, the feeling was shit.

TL;DR: Anime is shit, read the mango

The manga is lovely, but I do wish it would go back to just the Straw Hats being Straw Hats. One of my favourite things about One Piece is how the crew interact with each other.

The anime however is complete garbage. I tried my best but I dropped it mid-Dressrosa.

The anime is awful. Avoid that shit like the plague and just read the manga.

never watched the anime but just finished the Alabastor arc in the manga

it's pretty fun, but the first 100 chapters of forming the crew was dull, doesn't get good until they start exploring the grand line