The murdered victims were in mosque. If prayers did anything, they'd still be alive, you worthless sack of shit

The murdered victims were in mosque. If prayers did anything, they'd still be alive, you worthless sack of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B4HEchh0XD8
youtube.com/watch?v=GmyGa29zIqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he will help build a unified earth

Jesus that Wheaton faggot is a sad sack of shit. Every tweet he posts is just angry hate filled sjw garbage. Is he just upset because he doesn't get work anymore? Did he get fucked like Corey Haim too?

What is OP trying to prove? Both the statement in the pic and OP's statement are 100% true. No one is impressed that you are strawmanning squeaky wheel fringe lunatics that abuse social media.

the point being that Wil Wheatabix would never tweet a comment like that about a mosque attack but he had no qualms whatsoever doing so about the church attack

we live a society where attacking white christians is perfectly acceptable, but anyone else is firmly off the table, and it's this kind of hypocrisy and double-standards that is showing the left for who they really are

>If prayers did anything, they'd still be alive

That's now how prayers work.

An example of prayers sometimes work is illustrated beautifully in that Texas church shooting where the survivors began earnestly praying for someone to stop the shooting.

So God sent Stephen Willeford.

youtube.com/watch?v=B4HEchh0XD8

Hypocrisy exists on both sides, particularly if you focus on random losers like this fucker, whoever he is.

Friendly reminder that red states complain about entitlements & family values, yet top the charts in entitlement abuse & virtually every societal ill imaginable.

Friendly reminder that liberal kids are far less likely to get knocked up as a teenager or have an abortion.

Friendly reminder that right wing media is actively protecting a pedophile while simultaneously condemning democrats accused of less heinous abuse.

Friendly reminder that trumpcucks like you are low test soyboys that would rather worship at the feet of other men rather than take responsibility for yourselves and your families.

this soyboy has a point

Allah is a false god

>God musta put that there man on this here earth sum 40 sum years ago to stop that there shootin'
Red necks really are some of the worst kinds of stupid.

That's just because red states (south) have the most niggers. If they weren't counted, the stats would probably be about the same

You're totally missing the point and if I was a newfag I would explain to you why. So ill just call you a faggot and cry myself to sleep tomight.

Oh nooo
He's done it again

Wheaton will burn

ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE

this cunt needs a smack in his soy face.

>The murdered victims were in mosque
Good riddance.

Tweet this at him

has this fucking usless faggot done anything in his life except be a worthless mentally ill dick sucker?

all he has ever done was ruin TNG, he should be shot on sight.

sunnis are literally killing islam lmao

>virtue signalling about doing nothing because at least its better than pretending prayers work
lol

Holy shit. Well at least he is a principled guy

I don't use any social media

>I don't use any social media
>Posting in Sup Forums right now
Are you fucking retarded?

Wheaton travels around to the Cons. If I ever see that he's in the motor city, I'll spend a few nightsin jail as the price for being able to deck his smug, faggy fucking face.

But Sup Forums is antisocial media. There's a difference.

>God is limited by space and time
Not saying what they believe is true but you definitely aren't far behind on the retard spectrum

The murdered victims were in a gun free zone. If gun free laws did anything, they'd still be alive you worthless sack of shit.

Actually, picard violated the prime directive many times. He was taken to court for violating it 9 times.

>Every pitcher tells a story, donut

youtube.com/watch?v=GmyGa29zIqk

Fuck star trek and fuck this cuckboy.

just had my Ukrainian grandparents over for thanksgiving, me and you might be related :)

Another faggot soyboy with the gaping open smile syndrome

Jesus fucking Christ here's another gem