youtu.be/UGkis9LPlFI
>Introducing Wishbone & Drumstick, official TotUS 11/20/17
youtu.be/nrwmYx8ylm0
>Pres Trump meets w/Cabinet, declares noko terror state 11/20/17
youtu.be/FcV1NuN1e9w

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

google.pt/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjN2vXP1NfXAhWOKVAKHbVyCfEQtwIIMjAA&url=https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2014/may/15/cat-saves-boy-from-dog-attack-video&usg=AOvVaw1bWbh5LrFT6prTPGqT8fVC
youtube.com/watch?v=hYzX3YZoMrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

you now remember le blue GA maymay

Hold still /ptg/, sources say new allegations Monday are going to hurt...a lot

You should go to church this weekend.

Why do mods let the stupid Calm threads? oh yeah because they are an approved spam propaganda. what even is it? i mean who posts in them? i never even opened one of them once i saw it had something to do with stupid LARPing

ywn spend an entire afternoon sitting on heather's bed as the tries out diferent attires for her party, asking for your opinion as you awkwardly try to hide your boner before she sees it and laughs at you, only to continue teasing

>SYOP

Just like in my Japanese animes!

I don't think it's brain 'damage' so, much as it is brain rewiring. The human brain is reality hacks-tier adaptable, both for good and ill. To gain power it needs to be wired for constant opportunism and critical assessment among those people it knows. Once power has been achieved and those surrounding it recognize its authority, it no longer needs to focus on such things as power and authority serves as a substitute for personal analytics and a buttress against personal risk. This can only be kept in check if the leader has a lot of self- discipline and recognizes this beforehand

DOTR when?
I don't care for my family's church so I haven't gone in a while. I need to find a good one nearby with an average member age below 50.

It's genetic. They're genetically hardwired for this.

>YWN wiggle her ass on your dick and keep you hard for hours
Why even live???

Unironically dumb boomers from T_D and Twitter, LARPers and con men playing them, and schizos from /x/ and /r9k/.

Indeed, the sources say that 17 gay men will come out saying that Moore violated them when they were 1 month old because they remember taking turns spit-roasting Moore';s dick while he sang "O Come All Ye Faithful"

is 69ing on thanksgiving degenerate? Asking for a trump politically related friend

Its a comfy movement!

Blue Texas was funnier

>Houston

DAILY REMINDER
>Ben Shapiro is a joke

post the non shit resolution

Only if you didn’t tell the lady that you are thankful for her.

checked
I just went and checked the current one and its insane, LARP and bot central, tripfags and literal spamposting
I dont know what the fuck is that but i sure do hope its redditors or something and the people i share a board with are not really THAT retarded

Pls no bully hot wheels.

Have you sent prayers to our muslim brethren ?

What is with this picture? Why does somebody keep posting it every thread?

they're the jew's brethren... is joe (((joe)))?

Damn it wouldve been quite the happening if Abbot died

SHAME ON /PTG/

>drop d
Gas yourself.

what is it with women and fucking cats
Dogs are literally superior in every way. If you like cats you're literally a cuck

Daily reminder not to skip leg day

some user posted it last night and it became the new CIA_Sassy_Cat

also that tummy is delicious

he sure is

>SYOP

Against who? Moore? Trump? Either way, highly doubtful

I KNEW IT.

>the virgin cat
>the chad doggo

That Trish

>tfw you will never be a Roman wifing an Ancient Egyptian women who will produce an heir that will have two genes from great ruling lineages
Why live Sup Forums?

I don't think you can really bully hot wheels. I'm pretty sure I remember seeing a picture a while back of his hot wheels switched out for off road treads and him going off roading with an AR aimed at something. Pretty neat.

>heather will not slowly feed you spoonfulls of cereal tied up in her basement
>ywn have her lick the small molecules left on your lips off
>ywn have Heather kiss you softly before turning the lights off and leaving you there alone for the right of the day as she goes off to work

Is this the face of Alabama?

was waiting for someone to post this pic

Yeah because being called inherently racist/sexist worked so well the last time

Obama's was safe and Abbott's wasn't

How the heck did this dweeb have the money to buy the screen used Darth Vader helmet from Episode IV? Good thing gun mommy wised up and bailed out on this guy.

I thought nothing was worse than racism and sexism

MAGA is done. Flynn flipped.

A Krassenstein thanksgiving with his family.

>Not having both

LOL what a pussy
Imagine being a "rich" "respected" and "on tv" male and still getting ignored/laughed at by every attractive white woman who sees you has a beta manlet. How hasnt he khs????

ask him what jewish extremists he can name

Radical Joedaic Terrorism. Might need some work.

Who the fuck is that guy. He just buys likes and is almost always at the top of Trump tweets.

t. malay "fuck Trump and Sup Forums Hillary and commies are my new friends" fag

He looks extremely Jewish in profile.

I haven't had my entire pot of coffee yet.

Joehadic Terrorist sounds better

any news on who the new fed chair is

>women and cats

It is so common it is a meme.

mike flynn and mike flynn jr would sooner eat a bullet than help mueller and the deep state
keep drawing

Just always ignore 911
What was the last white supremacist terror attack? The Church shooting?

>Flynn flipped.
How?
>Working with Mueller
And? What the hell does Flynn have on Trump? Mueller is investigating Flynn for Turkey shit. That has nothing to do with Trump or alleged Russia bullshit.

>muslims blow each other up in their dustbowl shithole
>let's bitch about white Christians
I want another Crusade wore than I want Heather's feet stroking my dick.

She's been teasing with all these zippered outlets lately

During that segment he literally admitted to being short and fat while criticizing Trump for tweeting at lil Kim. Lisa was fighting so hard to keep a straight face

I. FUCKING. KNEW. IT.
Goddamn dolphins.

The Haganah were literally Jewish Palestinian terrorists trying to get the Brits to leave before WWII.

What the hell did I ever do to you?

It's low effort bait, mate

Jerome Powell, first non-Jewish Fed head in a while

>Heather will never starve you during thanksgiving, only to eat a mountain of leftovers across from you wearing nothing but stilettos.
>ywn be forcefed your least favorite cereal to survive as she laughs in your face

Cuckhold

IOW, theyre patriots who would never (even if they had damaging info which they dont LOL) harm Potus reputation in any way

I actually still like Ben, at least his older shit. Like rekking that redcoat on guns on TV and regular college kids on other shit. Of course he became a rat Jew during Trump election season but I still don't mind the older shit.

>Faggot shills trying to push the flynn meme
To the remaining leftist livestock:

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /tg/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /tg/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

This. I feel as if I should have been born a Crusader removing kebab.

the point wasnt that there arent/werent any its just that as one of the chosen he'd rather die than admit the blame can be throne at the tribe too

>The Church shooting?
You mean the militant atheist who went pew-to-pew performing 5th-trimester abortions?

Nice one.

exist

Why is all this Heather posting allowed? I don't mind a post or two but it's been spammed for a few threads now. Fuck off spammers.

#notalldogs #youreanasshole

>google.pt/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjN2vXP1NfXAhWOKVAKHbVyCfEQtwIIMjAA&url=https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2014/may/15/cat-saves-boy-from-dog-attack-video&usg=AOvVaw1bWbh5LrFT6prTPGqT8fVC

>kebab
and kike, and atheist, and pedo, and nigger.
This time around we finish the fucking job.

different church shooting

I hope someone got some good shot of Brooke Baldwin yesterday, she was looking extra tasty.

>Christains in Egypt killed and liberals don't bat an eye.
>Muslims killed in Egypt and they all loose their minds.
Purge when?

youtube.com/watch?v=hYzX3YZoMrs

Taste of their own medicine?

The Church shooting was a militant atheist that wanted to murder Christians.
Or are you talking about that wacko that went to an old black church 3 years ago and shot the place up?

Bitcoin is the new standard

I like how the woman completely abandons the child. What a cunt.

jk

patrician filename there, mate
let him have his dystopian fantasies, it wasn't cuckold just submissive fantasy taken to it's degenerate ends
I liked the creativity of this one, it plays into Heather's character

>another little white boy attacked by his black/Hispanic neighbors pet that he couldn’t keep an eye on
SAD!!! TOO COMMON!!!